0⚔️
Vote lynch: rej
i am so convinced
Vote Lynch: Waindo

@All_Red
I cant lynch rej. he always likes my posts
VoteLynch: waindo
I have a feeling one of you two is scum

If there's no other good suggestion or more clear suss I will go with Waindo.

Sagebee seems like targeting the "threat". If you all know what I mean.
I don't know what you mean. I don't really consider DP1 because there's usually not much content, but why do you feel Sagebee is an easy target, to the point that you would vote Waindo to save Sagebee. I do see your point though, but there's nothing to say Sagebee is town/scum for now
Ya, this was so towny. howd I not see it. twas so obvious, of course
There are some inconsistencies in your posts @mothbomb here you say it was so obvious, but your interaction with Michelle tells a different story...
im also literally the easiest target since i mislynched someone and ill actually talk. and mafia would always always always want me to die right now
Not really no. As targets go, Ansa seemed more of a target than you, but you could easily be trying to use this logic to clear yourself. Mislynch happens! Especially in DP1, so that doesn't necessarily make you a target, however, your reaction after it is revealed that he's vengeful town is what is drawing attention to you. Oh, and I think most people love your humour, including me, so who'd want to lynch you this early? xD

I dont understand the setup or why waindo didnt get to submit a vengekill. but if he had submitted one itd likely have been on me for lynching him. so there isnt much point in just blindly trying to avenge him. obviously wasnt a good lynch and like 4 people encouraged it but didnt join or intervene.
I hardly think anyone submitted a vengeful kill DP1, I didn't at least, I only read the setup when it was NP. Too busy. But I see your point
this is completely ridiculous. he also wasnt towny at all. he made 1 post. lol
Remember when you said his post was *Obviously town?*

wait so villager Moth doesn't read the op and the players?

:whip:
Lol!
I am sure at least one scum voted because they need to either hit a townie or the other team. No votes for scum means maybe no lynch and that is bad for any scum.
I agree, especially since they don't have night action!

it definetely sounds like you arent a vengeful based on this post. so that would put you at very high odds of being scum

votelynch Elmage
@All_Red
Duh! Reason?
I already submitted my vengekill and if you ask nicely ill tell you who its on
I already submitted mine too xD

Vote Lynch @mothbomb

Reactions: Rej and Just_Red

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I mean you're making a promise but you don't have any input so you go for it without observing anyone else. Your Iso is not your usual scumhunting one
I've observed someone else and that were Sagebee and Rej. I would went with Rej if Sagebee agree to vote him as Rej starting to giveaways a bad vibes. But Sage gave Rej a chance to clear himself.

So I went back to my previous choice

Reactions: Just_Red

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And scum will use this opportunity to pockets from this situation for a "safe placed vote" and causing another mislynch
I like how you say this right after Michelle calls my vote ''pocketed''
Throwing that shade lowkey.

Started posting a lot more once you're suspect, will actually read them to see if anything changed from why I thought you were scum in the first place

XDDDDD

Kin
239💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ok wait, even Elmage is saying Ansatsu looks weird. Now I feel there's something sketchy going on.
I refuse to believe 3 towns would happen to just scumread one particular guy out of nowhere.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a feeling one of you two is scum

I don't know what you mean. I don't really consider DP1 because there's usually not much content, but why do you feel Sagebee is an easy target, to the point that you would vote Waindo to save Sagebee. I do see your point though, but there's nothing to say Sagebee is town/scum for now

There are some inconsistencies in your posts @mothbomb here you say it was so obvious, but your interaction with Michelle tells a different story...

Not really no. As targets go, Ansa seemed more of a target than you, but you could easily be trying to use this logic to clear yourself. Mislynch happens! Especially in DP1, so that doesn't necessarily make you a target, however, your reaction after it is revealed that he's vengeful town is what is drawing attention to you. Oh, and I think most people love your humour, including me, so who'd want to lynch you this early? xD

I hardly think anyone submitted a vengeful kill DP1, I didn't at least, I only read the setup when it was NP. Too busy. But I see your point

Remember when you said his post was *Obviously town?*

Lol!

I agree, especially since they don't have night action!

Duh! Reason?

I already submitted mine too xD

Vote Lynch @mothbomb
At first I thought Sagebee could have seen Rej as a threat not just to him but to scum entirely. So he tried to get Rej down first by accused Rej of bad vibes.

But then Rej made things up by saying Sage voted him so he votes Sage back. But the truth is Sage never voted him. He just sussed him. This has left me a bad impression on Rej. Looked very clumsy and underhanded.

I looked Sage as "green" when he chose not to counter-voting and let Rej speak first

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could see how Ansa could be town despite voting Waindo, I think he didn't want Sagebee to be lynched, since he seemed more sure of Sagebee than Waindo (Why though @Ansatsuken )
He had an interesting interaction with Sagebee, and looked like they had a kind of mindmelt. Not sure about the nature of that though. I can only hope it's towny
My sus for now is on mothbomb, but I'll read the posts in detail before voting. The scum team doesn't have night kill, and are split, so we still have advantage, but there should be no more mislynch please.
the advantage may become hitting a mafia leader
Also, please, as townies, we shouldn't forget to choose who we'd kill if lynched (if I understand the setup right lol!)
yes you understand right the setup.
Not sure if i may accept your doubt as derp clear.

Sorry for being late i wanted to post this before but i had something to work

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Started posting a lot more once you're suspect, will actually read them to see if anything changed from why I thought you were scum in the first place
What i learned lately at MU is that town may pocket each other to confirm themselves and form consensus. I started to use it in a positive way there and i forgot to mention about it.
I thought that my post towards you implies i lean you villager

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He had an interesting interaction with Sagebee, and looked like they had a kind of mindmelt. Not sure about the nature of that though. I can only hope it's towny

the advantage may become hitting a mafia leader

yes you understand right the setup.
Not sure if i may accept your doubt as derp clear.

Sorry for being late i wanted to post this before but i had something to work
I didn't read the setup early, when I did, it was NP, I just skimmed it briefly before going to sleep (GMT+1)

I find it odd that I didn't get notifications when I subscribed to this post :|

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also Moth slightly villager for self proposing for lynch and vengeful shot, if we come into a bad spot we may use this tbh.

BUT we may come into the worse, shooting another villager after a town lynch means we have just one villager left in the game.

Reversed psychilogy may work :nosh:

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't read the setup early, when I did, it was NP, I just skimmed it briefly before going to sleep (GMT+1)

I find it odd that I didn't get notifications when I subscribed to this post :|
i believe this because i didn't receive any notification until Red sent me a PM and pinged me itt even if i came and refreshed the forum to see if i have an alert ( i have all the mafia section with 'watch')

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It just logical without the need to look to Michelle's post.

My situation is like "a corpse/wounded animal in the middle of vast land that is waiting for a vultures to snatch it"

2 Scum teams(Vultures)

Me(Corpse/wounded animal)

And easy meal to vultures.

Don't need for a hard work. Scrutiny free future.

What we need to do is identify this "vulture" and catch it.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also Moth slightly villager for self proposing for lynch and vengeful shot, if we come into a bad spot we may use this tbh.

BUT we may come into the worse, shooting another villager after a town lynch means we have just one villager left in the game.

Reversed psychilogy may work :nosh:
Yeah. Wait! What happens when a vengeful town kills another? The vengeful ability is only valid for lynches right?

Unvote

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you said he was suss as a 0 poster. and then he got suspicious of you getting suss of him. and then the sussing turned into suspicion, and the suspicion turned into sussing. and then waindo found his rainbow and the sussing turned to lay low
As I clearly said and is apparent in even first post I sussed him to get reaction which I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.