Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have other players I suss but analysis of mothbomb I will give is I usually ignore him till the very end since you never can get good reading on him but do find his playing style at times as necessary evil that's useful in finding scum and has been pretty funny this game

Reactions: Just_Red

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have a feeling one of you two is scum

I don't know what you mean. I don't really consider DP1 because there's usually not much content, but why do you feel Sagebee is an easy target, to the point that you would vote Waindo to save Sagebee. I do see your point though, but there's nothing to say Sagebee is town/scum for now

There are some inconsistencies in your posts @mothbomb here you say it was so obvious, but your interaction with Michelle tells a different story...

Not really no. As targets go, Ansa seemed more of a target than you, but you could easily be trying to use this logic to clear yourself. Mislynch happens! Especially in DP1, so that doesn't necessarily make you a target, however, your reaction after it is revealed that he's vengeful town is what is drawing attention to you. Oh, and I think most people love your humour, including me, so who'd want to lynch you this early? xD

I hardly think anyone submitted a vengeful kill DP1, I didn't at least, I only read the setup when it was NP. Too busy. But I see your point

Remember when you said his post was *Obviously town?*

Lol!

I agree, especially since they don't have night action!

Duh! Reason?

I already submitted mine too xD

Vote Lynch @mothbomb
How do you see his vote as saving me?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah. Wait! What happens when a vengeful town kills another? The vengeful ability is only valid for lynches right?

Unvote
yes this is correct. Any town may shoot when he feels he may be lynched. Attention, submitting at whim and without a good analysis may go to what i said
When a mafia is lynched no vengeful shot exists

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
too little info from his posts, really his p#39 has a broken logic meaning who is not with me is scum. That was a wolfish logic.
And he failed to 'remeber' to post until now in this day.
Shortly more scum than villager
From what I know of rej I think hes smarter than to make a mistake like that and see it more as if he got a mislynch on me excuse himself saying it was a mistake and still out of everyone even assume its mistake to me hes made the most suss move so far.

Do you have any reads you think are more reliable?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think before he voted, you and Waindo had a single vote each, if he didn't vote Waindo, it'd have been RNG.

Did I get that right @Ansatsuken
Votes were moth for rej
Rej for me
Antsa for waindo and only reason waindo got lynched because he was voted twice by him. I'm surprised an unvote tho makes it still 2 votes.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heyo y'all!
Geez folks you lynched him for this post? Where and when is this scummier than these:
Hello everyone!
Lets all have a good time playing! :ira:

@Ansatsuken @mothbomb where are my favessss

@Elmage G Ace hope you're a townie
she is pocketing Ansa and Moth, gives a slight shade to Elmage
I want to see Ansatsuken's read.. :lok:.
but she didn't follow that read by assuming a vote
Got this vibe that Michelle might be a blue Mafia.

Sagebee red Mafia?
Me, i have zero posts d1 :/. How could she know my alignament after i said exaclty nothing? This is first class shade by Alice for me.

btw Sagebee what did you answer at this?

Status
Not open for further replies.