Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Michelle
Why my choice of lynch makes me a bad guy?

Many people happened to do this in the first DP in many games before. Randomly sussing people or Randomly voting people. Previous Day of this Game seriously lacking in input compared to the first Day in other games I've played before.

Never heard of "following my guts" or "following my feelings" before? It's being part of this Game since it conception.

Keep in mind this Game is without night killing. Do you think Scum would dare to take a brave approach by playing more expose/open in this low activity game? They will sit very low and let Town kill each other. Town has confident to be more outspoken and be more open/active inside low activity game like this. They need that so they can get the game moving.

Why Alice over Waindo? It because I have a feeling Waindo could be this silent/low profile type of Scum in this game much more than Alice. I can feel this time Alice could be town. Can feel from her couple of posts.

Also I want to mind you that I'm the first one to voted Waindo and not Moth. Then I unvoted. I reminded people here "if I couldn't get a much better candidate I will go back with Waindo". So I have given an early notice.

I saw something not look good with Rej reaction towards Sagebee and asking sage opinion about that and what would be his action. He said better not counter-votes. I understand what he thinking. Tbh we have good reason to suss Rej.

But I keep my promise and vote Waindo again.

So if you still see me as a bad guy, an opportunist etc feel free to vote me if it helps.

Reactions: Just_Red

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ansatsuken, why did you return to vote Waindo? If you were going after the lowesr poster you should vote me
Ansatsuken, why did you return to vote Waindo? If you were going after the lowesr poster you should vote me
Waindo also is non poster, so? I've given a notice. So my vote was following a system and not randomly jumping to that direction or this direction. First DP vote was just to testing the water.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could see how Ansa could be town despite voting Waindo, I think he didn't want Sagebee to be lynched, since he seemed more sure of Sagebee than Waindo (Why though @Ansatsuken )

My sus for now is on mothbomb, but I'll read the posts in detail before voting. The scum team doesn't have night kill, and are split, so we still have advantage, but there should be no more mislynch please.

Also, please, as townies, we shouldn't forget to choose who we'd kill if lynched (if I understand the setup right lol!)

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Thank you all who posted, its bringing me to literal tears!!! I will try to add to your numbers by spamming players who have yet to post 😝 so please keep playing. I'd like to remind you all 5 posts a day is a requirement, so please try reaching that before eod.

Here are current votes:
Michelle: moth > unvote > Alice
Moth: XDDD > Michelle > Elmage >
XDD: Ansa
Elmage: moth > unvote
*If you don't see your vote, please mention it below via quote*

Current posters for this dp:
Moth 5+
Michelle 5+
XD 5
Ansa 5+
Elmage 5+
Sagebee 5+

Hours left in dp:

Town please remember to send the person you want killed in the PM before you get lynched. I cannot stress that enough. The earlier you send it the better!

Last edited:

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I could see how Ansa could be town despite voting Waindo, I think he didn't want Sagebee to be lynched, since he seemed more sure of Sagebee than Waindo (Why though @Ansatsuken )

My sus for now is on mothbomb, but I'll read the posts in detail before voting. The scum team doesn't have night kill, and are split, so we still have advantage, but there should be no more mislynch please.

Also, please, as townies, we shouldn't forget to choose who we'd kill if lynched (if I understand the setup right lol!)
it definetely sounds like you arent a vengeful based on this post. so that would put you at very high odds of being scum

votelynch Elmage
@All_Red

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
now that I think about it, we can offer to be lynched if we think our venge shots are pure.
all of us should claim our venge shots and lynch what gets rid of the 2 scummiest ppl in 1 shot

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle

How could you be so confident that Waindo is a good guy?
he flipped villager remember?

But he was one poster. You were less bloodlusted as villger iirc. am I wrong?

btw I started to read the thread a short while before i first posted. Yday the forum was mean and didn't give me alerts for the game :/ I wouldn't go for such low poster in your place

Aand.. since then keeping a promise is a thing in mafia?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vengeful Townie x5 x 4
Red Leader
Red Goon
Blue Leader
Blue Goon
Elmage G Ace said:
This sounds fake
town is in a tight spot, we need a scum lynched.
i pinged some people hope to see them playing until Eod

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
he flipped villager remember?

But he was one poster. You were less bloodlusted as villger iirc. am I wrong?

btw I started to read the thread a short while before i first posted. Yday the forum was mean and didn't give me alerts for the game :/ I wouldn't go for such low poster in your place

Aand.. since then keeping a promise is a thing in mafia?
Bloodlust is a wrong word to used here. In every DP in the past game I always make sure lynching will happen. In the old time classic game previously I'm the person who followed Rej and make sure Almage getting lynched. Does that showed I'm less bloodlust than in this game? I'm a townie in that game.

I'm not keeping my promise to other players who play this game but to myself. I've said what I said earlier so I need to follow what I've said.

Status
Not open for further replies.