Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just to get the ball rolling I have strong suss vibes from rej
Got this vibe that Michelle might be a blue Mafia.

Sagebee red Mafia?

I initially took these as sarcasm.
but looking at it now, these are possibly forced scumreads by scum. rej hadnt posted, michelle hadnt posted. so theres no reason these page 1 reads could be real.

Reactions: Just_Red

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Geez folks you lynched him for this post? Where and when is this scummier than these:

she is pocketing Ansa and Moth, gives a slight shade to Elmage

but she didn't follow that read by assuming a vote

Me, i have zero posts d1 :/. How could she know my alignament after i said exaclty nothing? This is first class shade by Alice for me.

btw Sagebee what did you answer at this?
I agree ansta vote of waindo is real suss.

As for alice honestly put her in same boat as moth in that neither really play seriously or constructively so it's easy to mislynch them so I usually give her a pass unless something they do really gives me scum vibes. Alice usually in general follows the lead of other players in votes which gives her plausible excuse if it was a player I didnt know I would definitely hone in on that but knowing her playing style I need more for me to put her in the top of my list but as for now I do have a top 3 which I'll elaborate next phase but I think only reasonable choices are between rej and antsa.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im gonna say sage, noodle, elmage, and rej all have the potential to be the scumteams. not sure who is with whom or the leaders.

xd posts today looked pretty full of evaluation.

michelle didnt have to change her mind on me or anything. couldve just voted and left

elmage keeps slipping over and over he isnt a vengeful which means hes defo not town

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im gonna say sage, noodle, elmage, and rej all have the potential to be the scumteams. not sure who is with whom or the leaders.

xd posts today looked pretty full of evaluation.

michelle didnt have to change her mind on me or anything. couldve just voted and left

elmage keeps slipping over and over he isnt a vengeful which means hes defo not town
Where is Ansa ?

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
plus I dont think scum really cared about voting to save waindo. they saw ansa and I screwing up and probably decided there was a chance we were hitting an opposing scum ldr which helps them. since they gotta kill the other scumteam too.

if you dont know something whats the point of fighting it ?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I agree ansta vote of waindo is real suss.

As for alice honestly put her in same boat as moth in that neither really play seriously or constructively so it's easy to mislynch them so I usually give her a pass unless something they do really gives me scum vibes. Alice usually in general follows the lead of other players in votes which gives her plausible excuse if it was a player I didnt know I would definitely hone in on that but knowing her playing style I need more for me to put her in the top of my list but as for now I do have a top 3 which I'll elaborate next phase but I think only reasonable choices are between rej and antsa.
Ok I agree with Rej as one of the candidate but now you're turning on someone who supported you?

This is considered as double-cross.

Yeah, yeah we have two scum teams so everyone had a potential. Not going to trust anyone rn. Everyone can turn into a Piranha instantly

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok I agree with Rej as one of the candidate but now you're turning on someone who supported you?

This is considered as double-cross.

Yeah, yeah we have two scum teams so everyone had a potential. Not going to trust anyone rn. Everyone can turn into a Piranha instantly
I think its reasonable to suss you for the waindo vote?

Status
Not open for further replies.