Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
plus I dont think scum really cared about voting to save waindo. they saw ansa and I screwing up and probably decided there was a chance we were hitting an opposing scum ldr which helps them. since they gotta kill the other scumteam too.

if you dont know something whats the point of fighting it ?
okay. what lynch do you see for today?

Reactions: Just_Red

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's one thing to suss someone and I even give a pass to in voting when it's to get a reaction but your vote alone was responsible in getting him out for no clear reason I can see?
The reason was "I believe he could be Mafia following my feelings"

I also can give a pass to someone who sussed me or voted me.

But my case yesterday is different

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The reason was "I believe he could be Mafia following my feelings"

I also can give a pass to someone who sussed me or voted me.

But my case yesterday is different
Again there has to be strategy or logic behind it or it is either a scum move or foolish decision which I think your smarter than making so I can only see that to be scummy.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Here are current votes:
Michelle: moth > unvote > Alice
Moth: XDDD > Michelle > Elmage >
XDD: Ansa
Elmage: moth > unvote
Sagebee: Rej >
*If you don't see your vote, please mention it below via quote*

Current posters for this dp:
Moth 5+
Michelle 5+
XD 5
Ansa 5+
Elmage 5+
Sagebee 5+
Rej 5+
Alice 1

Hours left in dp:

Town please remember to send the person you want killed in the PM before you get lynched. I cannot stress that enough. The earlier you send it the better!

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is there a way you can show me that isnt a scummy vote?
I voted him first then two people having same view but one followed but another one voted you.

I went to cancel my vote after that for a better candidate but will back to it if there is non.

I'm not sheeping anyone here nor that I'm forcing anyone to follow.

Eventhough Waindo posting only once that's enough to tell me he wanted people to know he's in this game but then he went silent. I guess he's going to go low profile and lets his teammate speak more.

When Rej said only Waindo knows who he could be, I get the idea that they must have something in secret. I only get negative interpretation.

Instead of Rej I went with Waindo.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ansa that may be scum tactic from Rej to fake buddying Waindo.

I am expecting Rej to post later with a believable excuse but if he don't go scumhinting he will be on my list.

Also Moth i've noticed a drop in activity after i unvoted. Nothing to comment on?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
page 5:

I am PRO Michelle at this point, the argument of moth getting Wai lynched was quite poor. Wai was a safe bet because he wasn't there to use his vengeful ability. So yeah everyone jumping on the Wai one for sure is scummy imho.

Will need some minutes to catch up the other pages, I am multitabbing like never before...

• Love

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Michelle
Why my choice of lynch makes me a bad guy?

Many people happened to do this in the first DP in many games before. Randomly sussing people or Randomly voting people. Previous Day of this Game seriously lacking in input compared to the first Day in other games I've played before.

Never heard of "following my guts" or "following my feelings" before? It's being part of this Game since it conception.

Keep in mind this Game is without night killing. Do you think Scum would dare to take a brave approach by playing more expose/open in this low activity game? They will sit very low and let Town kill each other. Town has confident to be more outspoken and be more open/active inside low activity game like this. They need that so they can get the game moving.

Why Alice over Waindo? It because I have a feeling Waindo could be this silent/low profile type of Scum in this game much more than Alice. I can feel this time Alice could be town. Can feel from her couple of posts.

Also I want to mind you that I'm the first one to voted Waindo and not Moth. Then I unvoted. I reminded people here "if I couldn't get a much better candidate I will go back with Waindo". So I have given an early notice.

I saw something not look good with Rej reaction towards Sagebee and asking sage opinion about that and what would be his action. He said better not counter-votes. I understand what he thinking. Tbh we have good reason to suss Rej.

But I keep my promise and vote Waindo again.

So if you still see me as a bad guy, an opportunist etc feel free to vote me if it helps.
Why is everyone turning away from Sagebee my man?
The analysis I made on Sagebee's post was top notch and from an objective standpoint Sagebee entered this game as scummiest and then proceeded to talk himself out like scum would do.

At this point of the game I still sus Sagebee and I wonder why others do read him as civillian.
@mothbomb
@Ansatsuken
explain why @Sagebee should be civillian
I am convinced there is some Wolf chainsaw defending another Wolf in this threesome.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a feeling one of you two is scum

I don't know what you mean. I don't really consider DP1 because there's usually not much content, but why do you feel Sagebee is an easy target, to the point that you would vote Waindo to save Sagebee. I do see your point though, but there's nothing to say Sagebee is town/scum for now

There are some inconsistencies in your posts @mothbomb here you say it was so obvious, but your interaction with Michelle tells a different story...

Not really no. As targets go, Ansa seemed more of a target than you, but you could easily be trying to use this logic to clear yourself. Mislynch happens! Especially in DP1, so that doesn't necessarily make you a target, however, your reaction after it is revealed that he's vengeful town is what is drawing attention to you. Oh, and I think most people love your humour, including me, so who'd want to lynch you this early? xD

I hardly think anyone submitted a vengeful kill DP1, I didn't at least, I only read the setup when it was NP. Too busy. But I see your point

Remember when you said his post was *Obviously town?*

Lol!

I agree, especially since they don't have night action!

Duh! Reason?

I already submitted mine too xD

Vote Lynch @mothbomb
mindmeld with Elmage

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why is everyone turning away from Sagebee my man?
The analysis I made on Sagebee's post was top notch and from an objective standpoint Sagebee entered this game as scummiest and then proceeded to talk himself out like scum would do.

At this point of the game I still sus Sagebee and I wonder why others do read him as civillian.
@mothbomb
@Ansatsuken
explain why @Sagebee should be civillian
I am convinced there is some Wolf chainsaw defending another Wolf in this threesome.
It's when you said he voted you when he actually didn't.

Maybe you can clear the misconception if you may

Reactions: Just_Red and Rej
Status
Not open for further replies.