Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Fourth Databook [Jin no Sho] - Translations

Hagoromo was Ten tails host no matter how you look at it.

Earlier version: Hagoromo and Hamura fought Ten tails-> seal it in Hagoromo-> Hagoromo becomes Host->At deathbed Hagoromo extract Ten tails chakra and using Yin-Yang release shape them and breath life into them so they become Tailed beasts-> Hagoromo extract Gedo Mazou and create core of it for moon then die

Last version: Hagoromo and Hamura fought Ten tails-> send the empty husk Gedo Mazou into sky creating the moon while whole Ten tails chakra is sealed in Hagoromo-> At the death bed Hagoromo extract Ten tails chakra and using both Yin-Yang relase shape them and breath life into them so They become Tailed beasts-> Hagoromo dies.

Problem with 1 version: Noone
Problem with 2 version: Hagoromo could not survive long after extracting Ten tails chakra and creating tailed beasts out of it + Hagoromo didn't create the Moon on his death bed

Either way Hagoromo being Ten tails host is fact and it is safe as I proved it fit both versions and it happened at the same time.

Yeah, the same one, the Ōtsutsuki Clan. Meaning, Hagoromo was left alone, as the God of Shinobi. :heh:
^^ well that is interesitng one... but How Hamura would be left in charge and send Ootsutsuki clan/tribe to guard moon while Hagoromo somehow obtained yin seal of Hamura as well. I see only two explanations:

1. Hamura gave Hagoromo yin seal then moved to Moon to guard it along with clansmen and clanswomen

or

2. Hagoromo was Jinchurki with just Yang seal for quite long until Hamura died but before death he transfered yin seal to Hagoromo.

Anyway very good thread ! + rep for you !

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hamura fly to the moon, the highest flying attempt ever done by NV characters.
Maybe they didn't literally go to the Moon too keep an eye on the Gedō Mazo. They could have used some special techniques to watch over it from Earth. . . hmm

Legitimate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hagoromo was Ten tails host no matter how you look at it.

Earlier version: Hagoromo and Hamura fought Ten tails-> seal it in Hagoromo-> Hagoromo becomes Host->At deathbed Hagoromo extract Ten tails chakra and using Yin-Yang release shape them and breath life into them so they become Tailed beasts-> Hagoromo extract Gedo Mazou and create core of it for moon then die

Last version: Hagoromo and Hamura fought Ten tails-> send the empty husk Gedo Mazou into sky creating the moon while whole Ten tails chakra is sealed in Hagoromo-> At the death bed Hagoromo extract Ten tails chakra and using both Yin-Yang relase shape them and breath life into them so They become Tailed beasts-> Hagoromo dies.

Problem with 1 version: Noone
Problem with 2 version: Hagoromo could not survive long after extracting Ten tails chakra and creating tailed beasts out of it + Hagoromo didn't create the Moon on his death bed

Either way Hagoromo being Ten tails host is fact and it is safe as I proved it fit both versions and it happened at the same time.

^^ well that is interesitng one... but How Hamura would be left in charge and send Ootsutsuki clan/tribe to guard moon while Hagoromo somehow obtained yin seal of Hamura as well. I see only two explanations:

1. Hamura gave Hagoromo yin seal then moved to Moon to guard it along with clansmen and clanswomen

or

2. Hagoromo was Jinchurki with just Yang seal for quite long until Hamura died but before death he transfered yin seal to Hagoromo.

Anyway very good thread ! + rep for you !
According to Kurama, Hagoromo didn't die because the Gedo Mazo is inside the latter. What happened to the Gedo Mazo inside Hagoromo? Wait, I thought the Gedo Mazo was sealed inside the moon? How come there are 2 Gedo Mazo. Plothole.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

According to Kurama, Hagoromo didn't die because the Gedo Mazo is inside the latter. What happened to the Gedo Mazo inside Hagoromo? Wait, I thought the Gedo Mazo was sealed inside the moon? How come there are 2 Gedo Mazo. Plothole.
Maybe he summon the juubi right infront of him, absorb it, create a bijuus, and finally release it back to the already made moon wheres hago using gravitational force from gedo body and use the already made moon to cover back mazo.

That mean he save earth from another big hole.

Legitimate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Maybe he summon the juubi right infront of him, absorb it, create a bijuus, and finally release it back to the already made moon wheres hago using gravitational force from gedo body and use the already made moon to cover back mazo.

That mean he save earth from another big hole.
Why would Hagoromo summon the Juubi again if the latter is already sealed inside the moon? For what purpose? For threatening the world again?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Why would Hagoromo summon the Juubi again if the latter is already sealed inside the moon? For what purpose? For threatening the world again?
As other of your thread, I said if madara can absorb unrestrict juubi with utterly ease without the juubi going rampage, and that also a one rinnegan madara,

Why not hagoromo can do the same as madara, as this man can created most powerful sealing tech that is RTC, got very powerful chakra, high level sanjutsu,and very knowledgeable.

The hint is infront your eye, no need to doubt it.

so12p

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Question - The first translation specifically mentions Naruto being able to perfectly manipulate ying-yang release. The second translation does not mention Naruto at all.

So which is it. Is Naruto mentioned in the Databook passage or did someone tack that on? The answer makes one of the translations suspect.

Legitimate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

As other of your thread, I said if madara can absorb unrestrict juubi with utterly ease without the juubi going rampage, and that also a one rinnegan madara,

Why not hagoromo can do the same as madara, as this man can created most powerful sealing tech that is RTC, got very powerful chakra, high level sanjutsu,and very knowledgeable.

The hint is infront your eye, no need to doubt it.
Why would Hagoromo need to summon it again if he can do that in the first place?

And what happened to the Gedo Mazo inside Hagoromo? Did he sealed it inside the moon? That would make the 2 moons, 1st moon created by Hago and Hamura, the 2nd one is from your theory.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

did we seriously get more details on kaguya from this!?

kishi f'd up. hago had the gedo in him when he split the bijuu inside him to create them.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Why would Hagoromo need to summon it again if he can do that in the first place?

And what happened to the Gedo Mazo inside Hagoromo? Did he sealed it inside the moon? That would make the 2 moons, 1st moon created by Hago and Hamura, the 2nd one is from your theory.
Maybe for counter measure at first, he watch and do some research about juubi with the help of his brother Hamura, the reserch that called as long range research, as you know hamura have byakugan and hago having ST to pull the moon near him.

after done some research, he formulated other sealing jutsu, he summon the juubi and then he quickly absorb it using the new sealing jutsu. Like how madara sealing tech work.

for moon part like I said above, maybe hagoromo use the already made moon as new moon material, save for the earth land.

Last edited:

Legitimate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Maybe for counter measure at first, he watch and do some research about juubi with the help of his brother Hamura, the reserch that called as long range research, as you know hamura have byakugan and hago having ST to pull the moon near him.

after done some research, he formulated other sealing jutsu, he summon the juubi and then he quickly absorb it using the new sealing jutsu. Like how madara sealing tech work.

for moon part like I said above, maybe hagoromo use the already made moon as new moon material, save for the earth land.
Hagoromo cannot teleport the Juubi back and forth to the moon. Funny, your claims don't exist in the manga and databooks.

KCMNaruto

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I see only one possible reason:

You must be registered for see images

^^ One and only possible reason I see...

If Hagoromo and Hamura really sealed Juubi in the moon, then maybe after few attempt to undo IT, they decided to try with Juubi with Hagoromo being first to summon it from the moon and seal it in himself.

However although it is fitting this one raises another question what would be purpouse of Ootsutsuki clan guarding moon and Hamura sending them there if Gedo Mazou or Juubi was no longer here later...

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hagoromo cannot teleport the Juubi back and forth to the moon. Funny, your claims don't exist in the manga and databooks.
Yes it never state, but it is possible, that what we called a theory.

You just very hard pressed to stick on your plot hole resolve.

even I myself dont really care about this manga, still I giving my best on making a logical or possible answer or contribution here.

Im still manage to think wisely