0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Fourth Databook [Jin no Sho] - Translations

More update

Ying Yang/Onmyouton page:

Inton (Yin/Dark), which creates form from nothing, and Youton (Yang/Light), which breathes life into form. Skillfully manipulating these two elements, the Sage of Six Paths, Ootsutsuki Hagoromo, developed the Banbutsu Souzou (Creation of All Things) Jutsu. Creating the nine Bijuu out of the Juubi's chakra was also the result of Onmyouton. Afterwards, Inton was inherited more predominately in the Uchiha clan, while Youton was inherited more predominately in the Senju clan.
It doesn't say it's an ability aquired by Juubi's Jinchuuriki, and thus confirming Madara used a variation of it via black rods. Thanks.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Kakashi is confirmed Sakra level Stephan. Your time to fanboy him should be over. Mary Sue Namikaze won't have anything interesting either u_u
Is that why he became hokage? Lol He even saved her countless time sharinganless u_u I'm just waiting clarifications around Minato's affinities and long name jutsu. I don't want/expect anything else and we both Kisame isn't worth it Will U_U

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

In essence each clan tech is a KKG. Pretty cool.
No, it's different from Kekkei Genkai. Any one who has Yin or Yang Release can learn their techniques, but a Kekkei Genkai can not be learned, it's only inherited by blood.

Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tsunade is also a Kage. Big accomplishment :rolleyes:

Minatos jutsu will just be a dumb rasengan variant, calling it now. An I'm more interested in Samehada tbh. Liking for confirmation of its intelligence.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

It doesn't say it's an ability aquired by Juubi's Jinchuuriki, and thus confirming Madara used a variation of it via black rods. Thanks.
Just by being uchiha and senju you have accessibility to yin yang release.

The fact that old Madara with no rinnegan/juubi was able to teach a fellow compatible user how to use yin yang is already more than enough proof.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Tsunade is also a Kage. Big accomplishment :rolleyes:

Minatos jutsu will just be a dumb rasengan variant, calling it now. An I'm more interested in Samehada tbh. Liking for confirmation of its intelligence.
But he will become Hokage infront of Tsunade, Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke :cool:
I also think it will be a combination of multiple space-time jutsu(since there were 6kunais) with rasengans move(likely giant ones) in an instant, but it's still better to have confirmation u_u Samehada betrayed Kisame anyway. Dunno why you want a confirmation about it :p

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Just by being uchiha and senju you have accessibility to yin yang release.

The fact that old Madara with no rinnegan/juubi was able to teach a fellow compatible user how to use yin yang is already more than enough proof.
The only thing he taught Obito to use, is a basic moves of it. Madara was able to cancel Sasuke's arrow, block Chakra points, paralyse movements, create living function beings. It also proves only Rikudou's Chakra was able to touch his rods. Others were able to touch Obito's.

Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sonic can finally say Samehada> genjutsu, and thus irritate the Itachi community.

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The only thing he taught Obito to use, is a basic moves of it. Madarawas able to cancel Sasuke's arrow, block Chakra points, paralyse movements, create living function beings. It also proves only Rikudou's Chakra was able to touch his rods. Others were able to touch Obito's.
Ya no, Madara didn't do it, it came from Obito's body so he cancelled Sasuke Enton arrow.
(You copied that from me)

There is no such thing as basic Inyouton without the use of the rods.

No, not everyone was able to touch Obito's....

Hachibi is a fine example off it

The black rods are curse seals (as stated by Hachibi), meaning whoever has been implanted with them can use them to their leisure.

However, depending on the condition of the ones who are implanted by rods can be manipulated and controlled at a very weak state.

^^Same thing with Hebi Sasuke and Oro

By implanting the curse seal in him, he was able to use it's powers and the white snake.

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This also confirms that Sasuke can't use his tech without swapping objects, although most ppl knew that

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ya no, Madara didn't do it, it came from Obito's body so he cancelled Sasuke Enton arrow.
(You copied that from me)
No. The black rods were Madara's will he implanted in Obito's body, and can release them at any time he wants. And no, I didn't copy this info from you, I copied it from BlinkST.

There is no such thing as basic Inyouton without the use of the rods.
Rods are result of Inyouton.

No, not everyone was able to touch Obito's....
Yes. Naruto, Kakashi all without Rikudou's Chakra touched Obito's rods. Yet couldn't with Madara's rods.

Hachibi is a fine example off it
Because it suppressed his Bijuu's power.

The black rods are curse seals (as stated by Hachibi), meaning whoever has been implanted with them can use them to their leisure.
And Naruto touched them perfectly.

However, depending on the condition of the ones who are implanted by rods can be manipulated and controlled at a very weak state.
Fan-fic explanation holds no weight.

^^Same thing with Hebi Sasuke and Oro
They have no relevancy in this discussion.

By implanting the curse seal in him, he was able to use it's powers and the white snake.
No.

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

So, when did Hagoromo become a Juubi Jin?

Most likely, during Hagoromo and Hamura's fight against it. Hagoromo becomes it's Jinchūriki by taking the Ten-Tails Chakra, and than it's body is sealed with the creation of the Moon.

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Most likely, during Hagoromo and Hamura's fight against it. Hagoromo becomes it's Jinchūriki by taking the Ten-Tails Chakra, and than it's body is sealed with the creation of the Moon.
It's confusing actually... Then what about the Gedo Mazo that Kurama said the Sage didn't die because when he split the chakra had it inside him and was just paralyzed?

Last edited:

VongolaX

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No. The black rods were Madara's will he implanted in Obito's body, and can release them at any time he wants. And no, I didn't copy this info from you, I copied it from BlinkST.
Which is up to his use, he told konan that he had both power of Hashirama and Madara.

Madara told him to use his will, meaning he can use it.

You mean BlinkST that gave me the translations that I spammed everywhere?

You can google it and find it was me..

Rods are result of Inyouton.
The rods is what I'm talking about...

He can erase ninjustus as seen to Enton and bind like he did to Hachibi

Yes. Naruto, Kakashi all without Rikudou's Chakra touched Obito's rods. Yet couldn't with Madara's rods.
Go look in the viz section, Obito said he pulled it off the stakes before he can use the curse seal.

All the others were simply him using the rods for the outerpaths

Because it suppressed his Bijuu's power.
No, viz calls it a curse seal

And Naruto touched them perfectly.
Read above

Because even Sakura touched JJ Madara's just fine

Fan-fic explanation holds no weight.
Fan fic doesn't get viz translation, illiterates have no place in this world.

They have no relevancy in this discussion.

No.
Curse seal has been referred to Will countless times in the manga...

Of course you would fail to read that part

Legitimate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nope.

Inspired by his younger son, Hagoromo separated the Ten-Tails within his body and used his Creation of All Things ability to divide it into nine separated bodies, creating the tailed beasts and giving each a name.

As a result of extracting them(Tailed Beasts) all at once, Hagoromo was left weakened and incapacitated for several months, though the powerful life force of the Ten-Tails' husk(Gedo Mazo), kept him alive:

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Interesting that we got some new info on Hamura. I wonder if the Hyuuga clan were the ones supposed to be watching over the Gedou Mazou, but over time it was forgotten and fell out of practice. Kaguya and her clan are aliens is now confirmed Lol

Thanks for sharing!

Bronze

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Which is up to his use, he told konan that he had both power of Hashirama and Madara.
No, because he has no control over the rods implanted inside his body. Madara released them, his Chakra flowed through them, and he control Obito's body as result of that. Because he was pretending to be Madara at the time, or you're one of Minamoto's fans who believe Tobi is Madara?

Madara told him to use his will, meaning he can use it.
To use it for the 6 Paths.

You mean BlinkST that gave me the translations that I spammed everywhere?
I meant BlinkST who made a thread of Sasuke using Onmyouton.

You can google it and find it was me..
Don't need to because it wasn't you who I copied it from.

The rods is what I'm talking about...

He can erase ninjustus as seen to Enton and bind like he did to Hachibi
You don't know what erasing means, do you?

Go look in the viz section, Obito said he pulled it off the stakes before he can use the curse seal.

All the others were simply him using the rods for the outerpaths
No. [ ] [ ]

No, viz calls it a curse seal
Which suppresses the Bijuu's power.

Read above

Because even Sakura touched JJ Madara's just fine
Debunked.

Sakura didn't touch Madara's rods. Naruto did and removed them due to him possessing Rikudou's Chakra.

Fan fic doesn't get viz translation, illiterates have no place in this world.
I haven't seen any Viz translation about Obito using Yin-Yang at Madara's extent.

Curse seal has been referred to Will countless times in the manga...

Of course you would fail to read that part
Curse Seal have never been called Will or stated to be linked. Fan-fic is fan-fic. Next reply will be the last one.