Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Fourth Databook [Jin no Sho] - Translations

Well, it does say "with her Rinnesharingan" (if the translation is right), and Madara does not have a Rinnesharingan. :yeah:
Madara had the Third Eye briefly before Kaguya took over... He used it to cast IT like Kaguya... I remeber reading somewhere that using the dimension jutsu consumes a huge amount of chakra, making it an eye jutsu only she can use. So it's because of the chakra or because he doesn't know to use it? We will wait and learn! Maybe they will have more about Madara's abilities in his page... The databook sure seems pretty interesting!!

HiddenSound

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Also, if you find anything on Kabuto, Orochimaru, and Danzō, mind sending them my way? I'm always interested in those three lol

Legitimate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Madara had the Third Eye briefly before Kaguya took over... He used it to cast IT like Kaguya... I remeber reading somewhere that using the dimension jutsu consumes a huge amount of chakra, making it an eye jutsu only she can use. So it's because of the chakra or because he doesn't know to use it? We will wait and learn! Maybe they will have more about Madara's abilities in his page... The databook sure seems pretty interesting!!
Madara can't use it.

You must be registered for see images

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Madara can't use it.

You must be registered for see images
Unlike you I am patient and interested to see what info the Databook and the translation will show. I am not a bit mad about the picture.... (and I am not like those who catch a bait like that. I respect the thread.)

Reactions: IKSOKRIPS

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

So the guy who translated Sasuke's technique also states he isnt sure if the sage gave Sasuke the rinnegan.

Oh man you know what I just realized. That "entrusted by the Sage of Six Paths" line could also be referring to the jutsu itself rather than the Rinnegan. I never even knew there was a debate about where his Rinnegan came from before this though
he changed his mmind, because of a theory.. loll....

IKSOKRIPS

Elite
Kin
39💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Unlike you I am patient and interested to see what info the Databook and the translation will show. I am not a bit mad about the picture.... (and I am not like those who catch a bait like that. I respect the thread.)
Eh, I'd like to play but you caught me at a bad time. I just woke up so I don't really care right now. But maybe later, friendo.
Thanks! I really don't what this to turn into a VS Thread. :yeah:

Legitimate

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sorry, it doesn't say that Madara can't use it because he doesn't know it.

What are you patiently waiting in the databook? That Madara >>> Kaguya? In your dreams.

Manga+Databook >> Dondaime Hokage Naruto's Version of Madara

Amenominaka:

A jutsu used by Kaguya with her "Rinnesharingan". Changes the world around the user and the people around her into another dimension. The dimensions it can move to are ones of lava, ice, gravity, sand, and acid, and these five dimensions are directly linked to (whatever dimension Black Zetsu mentions back when Naruto is there with them. I can't remember or figure out how to translate it). Using it consumes a huge amount of chakra, making it an eye jutsu only she can use.

Last edited:

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sorry, it doesn't say that Madara can't use it because he doesn't know it.

What are you patiently waiting in the databook? That Madara >>> Kaguya? In your dreams.

Manga+Databook >> Dondaime Hokage Naruto's Version of Madara.
Nope... To just see what is going to say about the Sage techs and Madara's techs and power ups.Not something like who is stronger or not... I know that Kaguya is stronger than Madara. For me Kaguya, Hagoromo and Madara are the strongest in their own way. And maybe you are right, he not use it because of the chakra...

Last edited:

Dondaime Hokage Naruto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Also, I like the fact that Sasuke's and Kaguya's techs took names! Waiting for more... The Otsutsuki Clan's history seems interesting too!!

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

More update

Ying Yang/Onmyouton page:

Inton (Yin/Dark), which creates form from nothing, and Youton (Yang/Light), which breathes life into form. Skillfully manipulating these two elements, the Sage of Six Paths, Ootsutsuki Hagoromo, developed the Banbutsu Souzou (Creation of All Things) Jutsu. Creating the nine Bijuu out of the Juubi's chakra was also the result of Onmyouton. Afterwards, Inton was inherited more predominately in the Uchiha clan, while Youton was inherited more predominately in the Senju clan.

Then, can only the Uchiha and Senju use this power? The answer is no. For example, even without using a Sharingan, the proportional amount of genjutsu that involves "creating form from nothing" is high. Furthermore, there are many "hiden ninjutsu" passed down among specific shinobi clans that are not affiliated with any of the five nature transformations but are instead grounded in Onmyouton. For example, the Akimichi clan uses Youton to expand their bodies' size, while the Nara clan uses Inton to expand, contract, and transform shadows. In the same vein, even without being Uchiha or Senju, shinobi manipulate chakra and use jutsu, and the basis of that is said to be rooted in Onmyouton.

Reactions: Icelerate

Europa

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Who cares about those guys?
More importantly Minato and Kakashi U_U
Kakashi is confirmed Sakra level Stephan. Your time to fanboy him should be over. Mary Sue Namikaze won't have anything interesting either u_u

Reactions: Chie