Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(Mugen Hōyō) - Infinate Embrace
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (-50 per turn to the target, +30 to user)
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and generates a special barrier that surrounds the target forming a "cuboid" construct of pink chakra which begins draining the chakra of the target caught inside. This technique can be used in conjunction with shadow rope technique or other restrictive techniques to further hinder the target. Once caught inside it, the target cannot mold chakra above S-rank and the barrier itself can only be broken by B-Rank techniques or by attacking the user of the technique.

This next one is actually a barrier that drains chakra. Not much power but it restricts anyone caught in it to an extent. You also gain chakra while using it. Slam your hands on the ground and aquire a territory around your target while you erect the barrier in a cuboid form.
Gotcha.
---------
I slam my hands and then erect a cuboid shaped barrier around a specific target area to entrap the target. (Random shinobi. xD), the barrier is of pink color and traps him inside it. The target begins to have its chakra drained and restrict his chakra flow. The shinobi can't mold chakra over S rank whilst inside as I continue to keep the barrier erected around the target until he eventually taps out.

So they can mold A rank chakra tho right and destroy it that way right?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes they can unfortunately.

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

This one is useful in the rp and for rp purpose. 2 fuinjutsu users able to communicate by writting through scrolls. its like insant message but with quills, scrolls and ink in place of internet and computers. Try it.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

This one is useful in the rp and for rp purpose. 2 fuinjutsu users able to communicate by writting through scrolls. its like insant message but with quills, scrolls and ink in place of internet and computers. Try it.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Description:

Thanks
--------
I gather two scrolls and give one to you while I walk far...far away. I show you the handseals that will be used before I go. I take a quil and some ink and begin writing a message on my scroll and use a bit of chakra + the key handseals to activate it. The message entitled is "thanks for all the training. 0_0....and get on Skype (don't really get on Skype. xD)"

I like this one especially for the RP side.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*I weave the unique handseals to reveal your message and then reply with "I don't think I have your Skpye. Add me PriestNB"*

( Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag

Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Description: A basic sealing technique where the user places one or more tags either directly on a target or on a technique which is restraining it. As its placed, a sealing formula spreads around the technique or the target, sealing it. This technique has been seen used with Sand ninjutsu, Earth, Water, Wood, Cloth
Ninjutsu, etc but basically any technique in
which you can apply the tags can be used.
In the case of expert ninjas, the tags might
even be incorporated into the restraining
technique, with no need to actually manually place the tag or tags. Additionally, less
experienced ninjas can find that throwing
one or more kunais with the sealing tags
attached at the technique which will trigger
the same effect when the kunais stick on the
technique. This prevents the target from moving, molding chakra or even being
summoned.
Note: The seal takes a while to form, so
most opponents can either counter the
restraining technique (thus preventing the
sealing formula of taking effect) or rip off the tags from themselves negating its
effects entirely. If the target, however, fails
to counter the restraining technique or is
counter to it fails or if he doesn't remove the
tags in his next move, then the seal will fully
be placed and the target unable to release himself.
Note: This technique is specially designed
to be used on summons and Edo Tensei
Summons but will work on any opponent
except Jinchurikiis.

This tag allows you to seal things by placing it on them and applying your chakra to activate it. On activation, kanji would spread from the tag and cover the target slowly, a time which the tag can be removed. If not removed in a turn, then you would successfully seal your target.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*I weave the unique handseals to reveal your message and then reply with "I don't think I have your Skpye. Add me PriestNB"*

( Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag

Description: A basic sealing technique where the user places one or more tags either directly on a target or on a technique which is restraining it. As its placed, a sealing formula spreads around the technique or the target, sealing it. This technique has been seen used with Sand ninjutsu, Earth, Water, Wood, Cloth
Ninjutsu, etc but basically any technique in
which you can apply the tags can be used.
In the case of expert ninjas, the tags might
even be incorporated into the restraining
technique, with no need to actually manually place the tag or tags. Additionally, less
experienced ninjas can find that throwing
one or more kunais with the sealing tags
attached at the technique which will trigger
the same effect when the kunais stick on the
technique. This prevents the target from moving, molding chakra or even being
summoned.
Note: The seal takes a while to form, so
most opponents can either counter the
restraining technique (thus preventing the
sealing formula of taking effect) or rip off the tags from themselves negating its
effects entirely. If the target, however, fails
to counter the restraining technique or is
counter to it fails or if he doesn't remove the
tags in his next move, then the seal will fully
be placed and the target unable to release himself.
Note: This technique is specially designed
to be used on summons and Edo Tensei
Summons but will work on any opponent
except Jinchurikiis.

This tag allows you to seal things by placing it on them and applying your chakra to activate it. On activation, kanji would spread from the tag and cover the target slowly, a time which the tag can be removed. If not removed in a turn, then you would successfully seal your target.
This is actually very helpful. 0_0
------
I see a bee hive and realize what must be done. >_>......Not being an expert in the fuinjutsu field I decide to stick to applying it's use with a simple kunai. I apply the fuin tag to the kunai and then throw it at the hive. I apply my chakra as instructed to activate its true use and which in turn caused the kanji to spread slowly across the hive until it was sealed for good.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol. You are weird. Thats nice.

Another useful one. Allows you to slap the seal on the fore-head of a transforming bijuu and revert them back to their original self. Very useful but hard to pull off imo.

( Chakra Haisui Fūin no Jutsu ) – Chakra Suppression Seal Technique

Description: The user places this seal on the forehead of a Jinchuuriki influenced by the
powers of a Bijuu, to forcibly cause the
Bijuu's powers to recede. The Jinchuuriki
becomes exhausted after this happens.
Note: This can only restrict Jinchuuriki in
their Incomplete form, not when they completely transform into the Bijuu.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol. You are weird. Thats nice.

Another useful one. Allows you to slap the seal on the fore-head of a transforming bijuu and revert them back to their original self. Very useful but hard to pull off imo.

( Chakra Haisui Fūin no Jutsu ) – Chakra Suppression Seal Technique

Description: The user places this seal on the forehead of a Jinchuuriki influenced by the
powers of a Bijuu, to forcibly cause the
Bijuu's powers to recede. The Jinchuuriki
becomes exhausted after this happens.
Note: This can only restrict Jinchuuriki in
their Incomplete form, not when they completely transform into the Bijuu.
You should see my training threads if you think that's weird. LMAO

I get a fuin seal and channel my chakra into it. Now all I need is a transforming bijuu. >_>, for the sake of training suppose I find one. 0_0. As it the jinchuriki starts to transform I slap the seal on its forehead and the seal starts interfering with the transformation. It starts to reced back into its regular form and then I wave it to go on as its served its purpose.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Though if I am given the chance, I'll like to make the above technique be used on something other than jinchuriki. Since its called Chakra Supression Tech, I'm leaning on this useful to dispel mods like A's lightning Armor and the likes. But the description already restricts its usage to jinchurikis.

Next

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

Unlike the one you used to seal the bee hive, these allows you to seal something or a large number of items into a sizable scroll which you can keep and carry with you. The first allows you to seal and stop the movement of something but it does now remove them from reality. This once seals them into a scroll and you can even recall them back from the same scroll.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Though if I am given the chance, I'll like to make the above technique be used on something other than jinchuriki. Since its called Chakra Supression Tech, I'm leaning on this useful to dispel mods like A's lightning Armor and the likes. But the description already restricts its usage to jinchurikis.

Next

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

Unlike the one you used to seal the bee hive, these allows you to seal something or a large number of items into a sizable scroll which you can keep and carry with you. The first allows you to seal and stop the movement of something but it does now remove them from reality. This once seals them into a scroll and you can even recall them back from the same scroll.
That's actually a great idea. Like you I don't care for the restriction of using it only on jinchuriki and it would come in handy in the way you wish to use it. Hopefully that works out.

I arrive at a dinner table but realize I forgot to obtain a to go box.......well at least I have a scroll..*insert lightbulb* I take the scroll and with the aid of chakra I utilize my fuinjutsu to seal the food into the scroll for later. To practice the other usage of releasing the sealed objects, I take the scroll out a few minutes later and release the food by activating the seals to release the stored food. Unaffected by time they will never go bad. xD (I promise Im not weird. ;_;)

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why not seal the food and tell the waiter he has not served you yet? Grand Theft Cousine!

( Fūin Wana Bakuhatsu ) – Sealing Trap Explosion
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Damage points: 40
Description: The user places a seal on a chosen location which when an enemy target draws closer to the seal it will release itself in activation to the enemy’s chakra and cause an explosion.

You tag an object or something and it responds to the enemy chakra and kaboom. Chakra sensing bomb. You can even tag yourself and threaten the enemy not to get close or else...

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why not seal the food and tell the waiter he has not served you yet? Grand Theft Cousine!

( Fūin Wana Bakuhatsu ) – Sealing Trap Explosion
Type: Offensive, Defensive
Damage points: 40
Description: The user places a seal on a chosen location which when an enemy target draws closer to the seal it will release itself in activation to the enemy’s chakra and cause an explosion.

You tag an object or something and it responds to the enemy chakra and kaboom. Chakra sensing bomb. You can even tag yourself and threaten the enemy not to get close or else...
That's why you're the sensei. xD
-----------
Interesting jutsu, I take a tag an create it so that when a foreign chakra approaches near, it will explode and destroy the enemy. For now I play hide and seek with a fairly durable friend. 0_0. The seal will be released once the friend comes near the tree. He finally takes one step too close and BOOM, the tree explodes.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Shikoku Mujin ) - Four Black Fog Battle Formation
Range: Close
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: When the opponent is trapped inside a container of some sort, the user places five sealing tags, on each side of the container forming a rough pentagon shape. The opponent is then locked in suspended animation for one turn.
Note: If the opponent escapes the container or shatters it before all the tags are placed, he avoids the technique fully.

Kay we had somewhat done this though a bit different as it can now be used with a container. It also mean, it may not be neccessary for you to provide the container if the opponent himself is already cladding himself in the container.

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

A downside to this is the need for handseals. you can seal any of the basic five elements up to S-rank.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
( Shikoku Mujin ) - Four Black Fog Battle Formation
Range: Close
Description: When the opponent is trapped inside a container of some sort, the user places five sealing tags, on each side of the container forming a rough pentagon shape. The opponent is then locked in suspended animation for one turn.
Note: If the opponent escapes the container or shatters it before all the tags are placed, he avoids the technique fully.

Kay we had somewhat done this though a bit different as it can now be used with a container. It also mean, it may not be neccessary for you to provide the container if the opponent himself is already cladding himself in the container.

( Ho/Mizu/Kaze/Tsuchi/Rai Houin ) - Fire/Water/Wind/Earth/Lightning Sealing Method
Description: The user takes out a scroll, and writes the name of the element they wish to seal in it. They then make four handseals, and a vapour comes out of the scroll, envelops the technique they wish to seal and seals it back into the scroll.
Note: This technique can only seal one technique up to S-rank per usage
Note: This technique may be used only thrice.

A downside to this is the need for handseals. you can seal any of the basic five elements up to S-rank.
From the ashes of RL still...I rise. xD
--------------
Sorry 4thewait

(For the first I like it cuz it could potentially turn a defensive tech against them if used correctly)
I take a barrel of some sorts and then stuff a dummy inside of it. Taking some sealing tags I apply my fuinjutsu and place 5 sealing tags. The tags are placed around the barrier as such that they form a rough pentagon shape. Once the tags are placed the dummy becomes locked in suspended animation and I can have my way with it destroy it.
------
Second

I create a clone and instruct it to attack me. I am not worried because I am far superior to imitations. That said I tell it to wait >_>...I have to take out a scroll. Since this is practice I take my time. I write the name of the element I wish to seal on the scroll. In this case I write "Katon" on the scroll. The clone then attacks me with a fairly high level Katon technique while I respond by making 4 handseals. A vapor comes out of the scroll and seals the oncoming attack. '

(I agree, its a fairly slow process in relation to other attacks, but useful if you don't think you are capable of countering a large attack.)

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
lol

Is there a way you can combine both in a fight?

Give it a try.

You can also add some other moves if you like.
I couldn't figure out how they both could be used in one move. LOL I was literally busting my brain over this. >_>

Hope this works. *scenario assumes I have used the shadow clone tech*

After the enemy clads himself in earthen armor to break out of a genjutsu. Being able to only use earth jutsus he uses the infamous Mountain Smash jutsu to destroy me for good. I then place 5 tags around him in a pentagon shape. Meanwhile my clone takes out a scroll and writes down the name of the eart element. After performing the necessary handseals a vapor comes out and seals the S rank Earthen jutsu while the enemy is locked in suspended animation due to the container being his own armor. Since the armor doesn't cover the face I throw a kunai at his face to end the match once and for all.

>_> yeah that was a bit rough.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rough but very good and creative.

I would create a tavern around my target with a tag that is labeled lightning attached to the insides. If he tries to use lightning to break from the earth technique, the seal would seal it while I use the opening to place the second technique on the cavern to seal him completely. Complex but can work.

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per tool/weapon)
Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal basic ninja tools, like shurikens, kunais, swords, etc into sealing marks placed on their clothes or their body. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks". The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced and one can unleash a barrage of weapons with great speed in a small time window. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand. Sasuke even shown that you can have the weapons connected to wires and linked to their sealing marks and used the technique in sealing marks he placed in his wrist bracers.
Note: Can summon up to 30 basic tools per sealing mark and can have up to 2 sealing marks.

last technique for B-ranks. This allows you to summon weapons and tools by tapping and chenneling a little chakra into a seal on you wrist for quick access. Once summoned, they can either be static or dnamic(already in motion). Lets see what you make of this beautiful technique.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Rough but very good and creative.

I would create a tavern around my target with a tag that is labeled lightning attached to the insides. If he tries to use lightning to break from the earth technique, the seal would seal it while I use the opening to place the second technique on the cavern to seal him completely. Complex but can work.

(Kuchiyose: Raikō Kenka) - Summoning: Lightning Blade Creation
Chakra cost: N/A (-5 per tool/weapon)
Description: This is a special "ninja tool summon" that allows the user to seal basic ninja tools, like shurikens, kunais, swords, etc into sealing marks placed on their clothes or their body. The ninja tools can be summoned in an instant just by touching the sealing "marks". The greatest advantage of this technique is that the time between taking out a ninja tool, taking the right stance and actually throwing it is greatly reduced and one can unleash a barrage of weapons with great speed in a small time window. Also when a weapon such as a Fūma Shuriken is summoned, the time needed to throw it can be further shortened by having prepared the weapon in fully extended form beforehand. Sasuke even shown that you can have the weapons connected to wires and linked to their sealing marks and used the technique in sealing marks he placed in his wrist bracers.
Note: Can summon up to 30 basic tools per sealing mark and can have up to 2 sealing marks.

last technique for B-ranks. This allows you to summon weapons and tools by tapping and chenneling a little chakra into a seal on you wrist for quick access. Once summoned, they can either be static or dnamic(already in motion). Lets see what you make of this beautiful technique.
One my ideas were actually similar to that one but I couldn't express it as well. Good move. xD

These seals would be very useful as a surprise measure against opponents. If you're fighting close range and then you are able to summon (for an example) a sword seemingly out of nowhere, it gives you a good chance to overtake your enemy. Not to mention how much faster it is. Normally you could only throw three kunai or a small number close to it. Now with this sealing mark you can barrage the enemy with several weapons. In total it is 60 total weapons. Besides the small fee of chakra and costing a move it is an upgrade to manually taking out and throwing/using weapons in almost every other aspect.

Okay, I go to the tattoo parlor and get the summoning tattoos/seals on my wrists. In particular I assign several kunai to my left wrist and swords on my right wrist. When I touch me left wrist summoning the kunai in a instant which in turn speeds up the time it takes me to retrieve and launch a number of kunai. Then I touch my right wrist and quickly gain access to a sword at which point I slice a log.