Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Appears like a good man.

How are you son?

You wanna learn fun? lmao. well here's the fun. Eat that basket full of Mashmellows while sitting on a chair made of hot Bubble gum then wash it down that bucket of hot pepper.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Appears like a good man.

How are you son?

You wanna learn fun? lmao. well here's the fun. Eat that basket full of Mashmellows while sitting on a chair made of hot Bubble gum then wash it down that bucket of hot pepper.
o_o....what the heck man.....what are you trying to do I said fui-

Before I could talk I found myself chomping on marshmellows whie sitting on a chair of hot bubble gum for no apparent reason. His training methods were even more random than mine....which is saying something. @_@. My butt was on fire and my throat felt like it was choking on a sweet sofa. LOL...This isnt fun sensei. ;_;.......*grabs bucket of hot pepper and begins to drink it*......................R.I.P..............HOW IS THIS FUN MY BUTT AND TONGUE ARE IN HELL!!!!! I begin to look for anything to cool it down so I wind up licking the dirt with a chair stuck to my butt. GET THIS OFF!

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Priest watches unable to contain the laughter.

That was a welcome party for you joining the fuin club.

*showing off the tattoo on my left arm*

you got to become cool and get awesome tats like this.

Okay Start by telling me what you know about this

Chakra
Handseal
Ninjutsu
Tag
Paper Tag
Seal
Fuin Seal
Kanji
Contract
Blood Ritual
Fuinjutsu

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did this from memory of other training sessions and prior knowledge. Didn’t use wiki so go easy on me. ;_;
---------
Freakin awesome sensei *makes spongebob happy face* I want to be like you and the other cool kids! @_@

Chakra
-Is like a ninja’s stamina or energy. There is physical and spiritual energy to create a complet persons chakra. Chakra is something one is born with and cannot be increased through training.
Handseal-Handseals aid in manipulation of chakra to perform a wide variety of techniques. Some jutsu require more handseals than others. Masters like Tobirama can perform jutsus of their respective specialty with one handseal. Different types of jutsu all have a particular sequence that needs to be followed so they can be performed.
Ninjutsu- Ninjutsu (non basic) basically encompasses all of the ninja techniques used like elemental releases and weapon usage. Usually requires chakra or manipulation.

Tag
-Just a tag? A tag is something attached to something else to create a desired effect. i.e paper bomb tags explode things.

Paper Tag-These tags have various effects depending on the kanji symbol written on them. I’d imagine they are blank.

Seal-Something that aids in chakra manipulation.

Fuin Seal-I would imagine it is a special seal that uses fuinjutsu to aid in its effects to seal away an object or enemy.

Kanji-The modern Japanese language/writing. It is usually what style words are written on tags or objects.

Contract-These are the contracts signed by the user and a summoning animal that bounds them together. (signed with blood) Some even have a summoning tattoo on the body.

Blood Ritual-(I think this refers to the summoning ritual) In summoning the user uses the blood from the hand they signed the contract with and place their hand in the area they wish to summon their creature.

Fuinjutsu-Its actual jutsu that can seal other thing within another container. The container could even be a human. It can also be used to erect barriers or unseal other things. It can also restrict.

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So lets take them one by one.

Chakra: You are correct there though the last point may have been a mistake. Where you said can not be increase bia training. I think you meant to say that chakra can be increased via training.

Handseals: Gestures done with our hands, fingers and body to help in focusing chakra. To collect the required amount/mensurement of chakra to perform some techniques usually the advanced ones, It may be required to do hand gestures to be able to focus, otherwise, the right amount of spiritual energy in ratio to the physical energy would not be achieved to make a jutsu.

Ninjutsu: You are correct about this too. Ninja Jutsu. Basically techniques made out of chakra or by a ninja.

Tag: Just a trick questiin.. This is a written label which can either be on a parchment or other materials to indicate something. Something that give you direction.

Paper Tag: A written label specifically on a paper.

Seal: A fastener, something used to secure, close, authenticate so that it is not cheaply available.

Fuin Seal: A seal made out of or with chakra.

Fuinjutsu: Chakra based arts that involves sealing and unseal things.

You are right about the others. So before we go deeply into Fuinjutsu itself, do you have any question?

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So lets take them one by one.

Chakra: You are correct there though the last point may have been a mistake. Where you said can not be increase bia training. I think you meant to say that chakra can be increased via training.

Handseals: Gestures done with our hands, fingers and body to help in focusing chakra. To collect the required amount/mensurement of chakra to perform some techniques usually the advanced ones, It may be required to do hand gestures to be able to focus, otherwise, the right amount of spiritual energy in ratio to the physical energy would not be achieved to make a jutsu.

Ninjutsu: You are correct about this too. Ninja Jutsu. Basically techniques made out of chakra or by a ninja.

Tag: Just a trick questiin.. This is a written label which can either be on a parchment or other materials to indicate something. Something that give you direction.

Paper Tag: A written label specifically on a paper.

Seal: A fastener, something used to secure, close, authenticate so that it is not cheaply available.

Fuin Seal: A seal made out of or with chakra.

Fuinjutsu: Chakra based arts that involves sealing and unseal things.

You are right about the others. So before we go deeply into Fuinjutsu itself, do you have any question?
LOL, typos. As of now I don't think I have any questions but I will let you know if I think of any along the way.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay Elaborately.

Fuinjutsu is made up of 6 parts:

The Object/Target of the Seal (basically, whatever you're going to seal,. And in this its crucial to understand the latus sense of what it means to seal something. You are able to seal not only a physical object but also energy or even metaphysical events such as souls. You can also seal links, such as those of a contract summoner with his summon or other seals. You can seal movement but also memories or emotions. The broad range of sealing objects is enormous.)

The Medium/Vessel (basically, its what's going to contain the Object/Target. You can have organic vessels, inanimate or even simply pure chakra/energy as a vessel.)

The Trigger (not all seals have this but 90% of them have. Its what triggers the sealing technique. It can be anything from trying to speak of a secret to simple handseals or chakra. The trigger is always there in latent seals; time delayed seals such as danzo's juuinjutsu)

The Binding (it can be handseals, kanji formulas, etc. Its basically what will wrap, manipulate and contain the Object/ Target into the vessel but also what alters the vessel to allow it to serve as a medium for the target of the seal. Its the most complex part)

Chakra (all seals require chakra to be produced, maintained or released. Chakra is what you expend to forcefully seal your target. This means that you'll always need to, as well, spend chakra to keep the target sealed. Some seals, such as the jinchuriki seals, don't use your own chakra (the one from the sealer) but that of the vessel, to keep the target sealed. Vessels can fuel the seals put on them if they are chakra sensitive beings. Because chakra is needed to keep the sealing, it has been verified that seals can also weaken with time as it deplets the chakra used to sustain it or as the vessel or binding becomes weaker/altered)

The Key (again, not all seals have this but most do. Its the key to unlock the seal and release whatever is sealed back into the world. A key can be anything from a sequence of handseals, which is more usual, to dna, like blood, or even a simple mental command.

Okay now gimme three fuinutsu users, the type of fuinjutsu they use and try to elaborate their type of fuinjutsu using the categories above.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kakashi-Sealing the curse seal. His fuinjutsu involved writing kanji around and on sasuke to seal his curse seal. I suppose the trigger was placing his hand on sasuke while the container would be the kanji that surrounded the seal itself. Or it could be Sasuke as it was his own “belief in himself that helped the fuin seal keep the curse seal remain dormant. The kanji is more of what actually bound it.

Tsunade-Her fuinjutsu involved sealing chakra into a seal overtime. After that the seal will spread across her head or body and it will use the previous stored chakra and put I back in the body. The seal can be restored if chakra is still left. The seal can be put on others(Sakura did it to Obito). The yin seal contains the chakra that is stored. I think her own chakra is the trigger. (She just stores chakra into the seal) Her body(human body) is the vessel and again the yin seal contains the chakra that it seals and channels. I think the key is her just activating the seal.
Hiruzen-When he used the reapers death seal the shingami is the actual container for the souls he seals (including his own). This however had a key, that Oro ended up using. By using one of the Uzumaki masks of the shingami that sealed the Kages, he could release their souls and perform the edo tensei again. Its triggered when the arm of the shinigami goes through and touches the enemy. A seal appears on the user and the enemy It then drags both the user and enemy's soul into itself for all eternity.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Writing a scroll can be done in various ways. As long as the necessary writing (seals) are done I don't think you necessarily need a paint brush although that would be the easiest imo. You could use your finger, a quil, etc. The scroll can be a traditional scroll/paper like tenten's scrolls, or anything else with a surface to write on. I never paid much attentnion to if different ink is used but I imagine normal black ink with chakra infused in it (not to be confused with sai's ink release) would be used.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe anything that can imprint can be used as it was seen, Kakashi used his blood to write seals on sasuke.

Okay moving on since I believe you have to understanding of what fuinjutsu is all about. You can ask me question anytime.

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: After clapping ones hands, this technique creates a spherical detection barrier above ground with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the battle field. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

Advance application of fuin jutsu allows you to create chakra barriers around a given point. With this jutsu, you are able to ereat a chakra barrier around you. Your clap is the trigger and then the barrier is linked to your senses. Try it.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I believe anything that can imprint can be used as it was seen, Kakashi used his blood to write seals on sasuke.

Okay moving on since I believe you have to understanding of what fuinjutsu is all about. You can ask me question anytime.

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation

Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
Description: After clapping ones hands, this technique creates a spherical detection barrier above ground with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the battle field. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

Advance application of fuin jutsu allows you to create chakra barriers around a given point. With this jutsu, you are able to ereat a chakra barrier around you. Your clap is the trigger and then the barrier is linked to your senses. Try it.
Okay.
--
Being a beginner in fuinjutsu I try to concentrate on the core principles of the unique art. I builld up my chakra while focusing on the sensing aspect of the technique. I erect an above ground barrier with me as the center after clapping my hands. This is what actually triggers the jutsu. I detect everything within the dimensions of the barrier as it is linked to my senses. Once I finally get the hang of it I look up at my sensei awaiting further instruction.

"Does this barrier continue to move as you move with you always being in the center, as long as it is fueled with chakra?"

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it does.

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Fuuinjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

You must be registered for see images

This a trap where you lay explosives in a formation. you can go further and use the tag hidding technique to conceal the seals in the ground or you do it manualy by buring them. The picture explains the lot.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yes it does.

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Fuuinjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

You must be registered for see images

This a trap where you lay explosives in a formation. you can go further and use the tag hidding technique to conceal the seals in the ground or you do it manualy by buring them. The picture explains the lot.
I gather tags aka explosive markers and then I apply fuinjutsu technques to the tags by creating a boundary of sorts in which all the tags are connected. The tags will explode when triggered by anyone entering the set boundary. I use a total of five buried tags to create a pentagon and then I test it out by sending a shadow clone through the boundary. Once it walks through the hidden boundary it explodes.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay doing fine.

We have learned how to erect a barrier. Next is how to bring them down, shatter them or release them. You will make contact with the barrier in question and focus your chakra into it. You will use you chakra to interfere with the source of the barrier

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah I see
--------
I walk up to a barrier convienently constructed for this training. I then begin to make contact with it directly, and channel my chakra into it. It reminds me of inserting my chakra into a person to cast a genjutsu except my goal was to disrupt the barrier. As I channel my chakra into the barrier it interferes with its source thus disrupting the barrier causing it to fail.

"I think I'm getting the hang of this."

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good. And now we're back at the creating barrier thingy.

Though this time, its more faster and can be very efficient in a lot of ways. You bring out a pre-written barrier seal and slap in on a surface then using your chakra, you can will it to erect a defensive chakra barrier around the object on which the seal is placed. say you place this seal on your arm, you can actually use you arm to defend from a sword. You can use it on a kunai and make it the one that continues against your opponent's kunai.

Tell me other ways you can use this.

(Fusen no Kekkai) Tag Barrier
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will take a tag marked with the kanjis 障害 (Shōgai) and either place it on a weapon (like wrapped around a kunai's handle) or on a surface (like the ground). Upon doing so, a defensive spherical barrier is erected around the tag as a seal. The barrier can be used to defend against up to B-Rank ninjutsu but also be used to contain an enemy inside if feasible.

Omega

Legendary
Kin
49💸
Kumi
16💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I like this one a lot. ^^
-----------
I take a tag marked with the appropriate kanji symbol. I place it on one of my several swords erecting a fairly strong barrier around the blade. I throw the sword in the air and perform the basic Katon Fire Ball technique as I target the blade. After a bright flsh of fire and light the sword comes spinning down and sticks to the ground unscathed. It would seem that the barrier worked.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Mugen Hōyō) - Infinate Embrace
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (-50 per turn to the target, +30 to user)
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and generates a special barrier that surrounds the target forming a "cuboid" construct of pink chakra which begins draining the chakra of the target caught inside. This technique can be used in conjunction with shadow rope technique or other restrictive techniques to further hinder the target. Once caught inside it, the target cannot mold chakra above S-rank and the barrier itself can only be broken by B-Rank techniques or by attacking the user of the technique.

This next one is actually a barrier that drains chakra. Not much power but it restricts anyone caught in it to an extent. You also gain chakra while using it. Slam your hands on the ground and aquire a territory around your target while you erect the barrier in a cuboid form.