RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
My head hurts from reading this, I can’t even make out who’s who. Everyone is calling Rei out, but not even seeing Vex or anyone else who rushed to self defend themselves. Good people are always comfortable with the outcome knowing they tried their best. If I’m to go next now since I’ve said my piece lel I’m calling Vex out as a serial killer <.<

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My head hurts from reading this, I can’t even make out who’s who. Everyone is calling Rei out, but not even seeing Vex or anyone else who rushed to self defend themselves. Good people are always comfortable with the outcome knowing they tried their best. If I’m to go next now since I’ve said my piece lel I’m calling Vex out as a serial killer <.<
That's because he voted Rei I assume however it still could be distancing.
Post automatically merged:

You have more than 34 hrs to play this game. Since this is weekdays we have extended the time for the player to play comfortable.
Looks like there's still plenty of time

Last edited:

Vex

Legendary
Kin
247💸
Kumi
-163💴
Trait Points
10⚔️
Ay bro, I never self-defended myself ._.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You are just proving my point by quoting that Vex post
Not really.

For me to prove your point you must have one to begin with. But you don't. The only thing you have is a suspicion based on nothing that you have been going on and on and on about for the past 12 pages. Kudos for the consistency though.

Let me make myself clear. I am a townie. I have never played this game before as I said from the beginning.

Now... There is NO way you, an experienced player, has not realized this. It's like me, a competitive swimmer, drowning in a pond.

The fact that others haven't figured this out either and are backing you up, says to me that there are more "bad guys" active in this game than "innocents".

There was only one that did and... Yeah we all know what happened to him.

You must be registered to see images

So, lynch away :)

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really.

For me to prove your point you must have one to begin with. But you don't. The only thing you have is a suspicion based on nothing that you have been going on and on and on about for the past 12 pages. Kudos for the consistency though.

Let me make myself clear. I am a townie. I have never played this game before as I said from the beginning.

Now... There is NO way you, an experienced player, has not realized this. It's like me, a competitive swimmer, drowning in a pond.

The fact that others haven't figured this out either and are backing you up, says to me that there are more "bad guys" active in this game than "innocents".

There was only one that did and... Yeah we all know what happened to him.

You must be registered to see images

So, lynch away :)
My point is based on my suspicion obviously. Nothing is certain here. Not sure why are you bringing this up.

Moreover I suspect more people and not just you, it would have been weird otherwise as different players have played scummy.

After what has been said by Rei, am looking at Finalbeta <.< Better clear your name because I am standing behind her @Rei
Hmm suspicious post

It's definitely weird how Rucken has hardly ever posted in this game but made a post like this. I'm thinking both might be Mafia honestly or at least one of the two if the other is the serial.

I think I'm closer to drop a vote after these latest exchanges and unless something will happen, will also keep it.

Last edited:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's definitely weird how Rucken has hardly ever posted in this game but made a post like this. I'm thinking both might be Mafia honestly or at least one of the two if the other is the serial...
You mean as weird as Jay's, whose only posts in the last 10 pages are posts made just to agree with you?

Definitely weird.

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After what has been said by Rei, am looking at Finalbeta <.< Better clear your name because I am standing behind her @Rei
I've never suspected Rei because I've been in her shoes where I was a first time player and I was either a little too open or nice or friendly opr even busy, and people wanted to lynch me. If Rei was the SK (Bimbonium and Mr. Lonely died) why would she target one of them, in which neither we're out to get her?

Killings can be random, but really, we should look at who Bimbonium & Mr. Lonely both we're suspecting and maybe we will see an overlap there?

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
I've never suspected Rei because I've been in her shoes where I was a first time player and I was either a little too open or nice or friendly opr even busy, and people wanted to lynch me. If Rei was the SK (Bimbonium and Mr. Lonely died) why would she target one of them, in which neither we're out to get her?

Killings can be random, but really, we should look at who Bimbonium & Mr. Lonely both we're suspecting and maybe we will see an overlap there?
Sounds suspicious. <.< how? How many times have you posted? I know am in the same boat with my posts I won’t lie. @Finalbeta
However at this point everyone is starting to point fingers yet some keep quiet by not posting so they don’t get noticed. Like said by someone here “you’re a man of a few words”.

Inactive posters have it easy by not revealing anything to us. Which is an advantage but also a disadvantage too. If we all remember correctly, we lynched active members who were good but didn’t suspect the one time posters. Now our doctor is gone this shit is hell.

I am pointing at those one time posters who don’t say anything until mentioned or when it’s time to lynch <.< I’m convinced that finalbeta isn’t a villain or anyone who’s be replying back recently. Serial killer is sitting quietly watching carefully who they fear most. Well if I go down watch those post counts, I swear the killer isn’t as active.

Btw saying you’re a townie isn’t proof z.z

Chihaya

Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sounds suspicious. <.< how? How many times have you posted? I know am in the same boat with my posts I won’t lie. @Finalbeta
However at this point everyone is starting to point fingers yet some keep quiet by not posting so they don’t get noticed. Like said by someone here “you’re a man of a few words”.

Inactive posters have it easy by not revealing anything to us. Which is an advantage but also a disadvantage too. If we all remember correctly, we lynched active members who were good but didn’t suspect the one time posters. Now our doctor is gone this shit is hell.

I am pointing at those one time posters who don’t say anything until mentioned or when it’s time to lynch <.< I’m convinced that finalbeta isn’t a villain or anyone who’s be replying back recently. Serial killer is sitting quietly watching carefully who they fear most. Well if I go down watch those post counts, I swear the killer isn’t as active.

Btw saying you’re a townie isn’t proof z.z
Was this reply meant for MEEE? LOL. Cause I didn't claim to be anything :( I was just saying that I think Rei is not suspicious. Why would she kill someone that was supporting her?

I never said my opinion on Finalbeta. He, himself, is very active on saying what he thinks is suspicous... which is just about everything, lmao... :th-015:

Status
Not open for further replies.