Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Two murders in a single night??  and that's too the doctor!?!?
Post automatically merged:

Michelle did nothing suspicious to be lynched honestly, not sure why she was picked. I think perhaps Mafia tried to save Rei and some townies fell into the trap.

Also it's a shame we have lost our doc already.
I guess I regret my vote. And the doctor was important...

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As an inactive mich was pretty much determined to give some of us a hard time. The mafia are clearly targeting active players in an attempt to scape goat the inactives. I agree with Finalbeta we might have been routed to avoid Rei it seems quite suspicious.

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two murders in a single night??  and that's too the doctor!?!?

I guess I regret my vote. And the doctor was important...
I still am for the Rei lynch honestly. I think it would also provide us a lot of information if she flips Mafia. The Michelle wagon of voters should be looked into as well. The two things might be connected after all.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
There's definitely Mafias who are non active and there might be 1 - 2 who are active...
As an inactive mich was pretty much determined to give some of us a hard time. The mafia are clearly targeting active players in an attempt to scape goat the inactives. I agree with Finalbeta we might have been routed to avoid Rei it seems quite suspicious.
I agree.

Reactions: RuckenTM

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The possibility of people riding the wave and people taking advantage of it seemed high, using that momentum to save someone would be beneficial although due to me feeling Michi was targeting in-actives while I was gone it seemed appropriate at the time to vote however looking back at it if it wasn't for me being inactive I would have had thought about it more.

Reactions: RuckenTM and Poison

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Michelle did nothing suspicious to be lynched honestly, not sure why she was picked. I think perhaps Mafia tried to save Rei and some townies fell into the trap.

Also it's a shame we have lost our doc already.
I haven't done anything suspicious either however you and someone else have been trying to make everyone suspect me almost from the beginning.

@Bimbonium saw through this and posted this message and now hes dead. I wonder why.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I haven't done anything suspicious either however you and someone else have been trying to make everyone suspect me almost from the beginning.

@Bimbonium saw through this and posted this message and now hes dead. I wonder why.

I think the scum might just be from the inactives who got scared, but then again, the Mafias might just be active and inactive..

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Rei seems mighty suspicious right now.. What do you guys think? She almost got lynched, but suddenly for pretty much no reason a bunch of people pull to vote against Michelle? I don't she's contributed much either...

Reactions: Poison

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Rei seems mighty suspicious right now.. What do you guys think? She almost got lynched, but suddenly for pretty much no reason a bunch of people pull to vote against Michelle? I don't she's contributed much either...
Yeah my thoughts as well.

There is a big possibility of a scum in those who voted for Michelle
You are one of the people who voted her lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.