Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I haven't done anything suspicious either however you and someone else have been trying to make everyone suspect me almost from the beginning.

@Bimbonium saw through this and posted this message and now hes dead. I wonder why.

I am just gonna keep dropping this every now and then. ?

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think we just need to decide on the plan. We either lynch Rei or someone from the wagon however that obviously implies we need to look deeper into it which should be done regardless.

I have Konno as highest suspicion from that wagon, however I'm really not as sure about him as about Rei so...

Didn't like a few people so far either btw.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Jᴀʏ

Underdog
Legendary
Kin
1,115💸
Kumi
881💴
Trait Points
52⚔️
Welp, to be fair there were a few who jumped on the bandwagon so to single out Konno would be ridiculous to me. I feel like lynching Rei is the most educated thing we can do right now, although to be fair there isn't much were going on besides the fact that just before she was about to be lynched there was an abnormally large wave of people that lynched Michelle.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I said earlier, I was really confused between Rei and Michelle. And about joining the crowd, just to defend myself, I was in that position where, if I voted for Rei her count would have been 3, if I went for Konno or chihaya, it would be 2 like the others... So just because of my timing of voting, I was more like making the crowd rather than following one. I said it just to defend me.

About Rei, I was suspicious, but something about Konno seems off to me too. She though voted for mich, is suspecting others who did the same? What?

Welp, to be fair there were a few who jumped on the bandwagon so to single out Konno would be ridiculous to me. I feel like lynching Rei is the most educated thing we can do right now, although to be fair there isn't much were going on besides the fact that just before she was about to be lynched there was an abnormally large wave of people that lynched Michelle.
Though I agree with **which doesn't mean I'm following the crowd** I think lynching Rei would be a smart thing to do for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.