Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I've never suspected Rei because I've been in her shoes where I was a first time player and I was either a little too open or nice or friendly opr even busy, and people wanted to lynch me. If Rei was the SK (Bimbonium and Mr. Lonely died) why would she target one of them, in which neither we're out to get her?

Killings can be random, but really, we should look at who Bimbonium & Mr. Lonely both we're suspecting and maybe we will see an overlap there?
I think she's right, we should look for those who were suspecting Mr. Lonely and Bimbonium. Also,
I think that phases are too long perhaps. 24 hours would be a better pace or the game risks to slow down if not die out
you are absolutely right, and if we keep on lynching the active people, this game is gonna die out. did anyone notice , but the mafia went for the active player, Mr. Lonely , who was playing real well.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think she's right, we should look for those who were suspecting Mr. Lonely and Bimbonium. Also,

you are absolutely right, and if we keep on lynching the active people, this game is gonna die out. did anyone notice , but the mafia went for the active player, Mr. Lonely , who was playing real well.
Are you proposing that we vote to lynch an inactive player to prolong the game?

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you proposing that we vote to lynch an inactive player to prolong the game?
Well, not just any inactive player, the one you feel suspicious, I guess. I find vex, and alice in Noodleland really suspicious among the inactives. I'm gonna choose from them or might just vote Rei, cause she's suspicious too, I felt that from the start.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
@Shanks

Lynch Vote: Vex

Reason: He is going to say he is inactive because his busy. Well, this is to help us weed out those who aren’t helping find who is the serial killer and mafia. I’m sorry but I guess this game isn’t for you sir. Change mind if you became active before, than simply posting once or twice at when mentioned. Smh.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely and Rohan

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Different people have been inactive so far guys, we can't risk another mislynch so much. A Rei lynch would be more contentful and provide much us more info. Ofc I can't force you, it's about you to trust me or not. I would do the same with Rucken but she's the priority for now.

I have got the feeling some of you guys are just doing the same stuff that happened yesterday and I can't allow that.

Vote Lynch: Rei

@Shanks

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lynch vote : Vex

@Shanks

I have read what they have all said, Vex has been inactive but he had a couple times where he could post, however all those replies have been very short and only conveniently about defending himself. It seems suspicious that all vex has done is defend and not put up his opinion in the matter it almost seems like he is replying out of fear and keeping quiet to keep himself low-key. Although I still suspect Rei, noticing this irregularity with Vex is enough to consider him. I feel suspicious about some members in regards to their obsession to lynch a specific person so I will see how that pans out.

Last edited:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Different people have been inactive so far guys, we can't risk another mislynch so much. A Rei lynch would be more contentful and provide much us more info. Ofc I can't force you, it's about you to trust me or not. I would do the same with Rucken but she's the priority for now.

I have got the feeling some of you guys are just doing the same stuff that happened yesterday and I can't allow that.

Vote Lynch: Rei

@Shanks
#obsessed

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not obsession, if someone keeps being the most suspicious player he/she obviously must keep being the lynch target. There's nothing specifically called obsessing in Mafia unless it's unexplained.

Reactions: Mr.Lonely

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote : Vex
@Shanks

I think he is inactive. As I said earlier, if we keep lynching the active ones this game might die out.
Also, I can't overlook on how Vex, being inactive, just went with lynching Mich. It might just be, that he is a scum and he lynches anyone without a proper talk with them, maybe he has the power in the night phase. I have been thinking this. But that doesn't mean I stopped suspecting Rei.
Post automatically merged:

But for now I vote vex

Status
Not open for further replies.