Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These extra added minutes are tough for sure xD But st least they make the games as long as they really should be. Hopefully it prevents time stalling.

Matchday 3 predictions:

Argentina 4 - 0 Saudi Arabia (Messi hattrik)

Denmark 1 - 0 Tunisia (just barely, corner goal in additional time)

Mexico 0 - 0 Polen (Lewa misses a penalty)

France 4 - 1 Australia (France runs riot in this match, but only scores 4)

:lok::sigar::foot2::foot:
I can't even disagree with this predictions. They seem pretty spot on, but I can't help but give room to that part of me that want a surprise, like for example, Australia could pull off a surprise and they have fate on their sides, since teams that win the previous WC don't do particularly well during the next edition.

Reactions: Michael92

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pls let my Gunners return unharmed 🙏
Wont matter to City >_O
Post automatically merged:

These extra added minutes are tough for sure xD But st least they make the games as long as they really should be. Hopefully it prevents time stalling.

Matchday 3 predictions:

Polen = Poland in engrish u knuw :U

• Haha

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Matchday 3 predictions:

I’ll miss Messi’s first game sadly today but oh well.

Preds-:
Argentina 3 - 1 Saudi
Denmark 2-0 Tunisia
Mexico 1 - 1 Poland

France 3-0 Aussies

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't even disagree with this predictions. They seem pretty spot on, but I can't help but give room to that part of me that want a surprise, like for example, Australia could pull off a surprise and they have fate on their sides, since teams that win the previous WC don't do particularly well during the next edition.
You wanted an upset and you damn sure got it xD

Polen = Poland in engrish u knuw :U
Brate

I was wondering when you would show up :lol1-onion-head-emoticon: Apparently Denmark had some huge chance in additional time so that was almost spot on, but Argentina losing their 1st game after a 36-matches-undefeated run to Saudi Arabia of all nations is probably one of, if not the biggest shocker/upset in World Cup history. At least yesterday was spot on, lol, now for a France win and a Mexico-Poland (kremt Skorm) draw to save some grace today :lok:

Also, two of the games playing at 11 and 2 pm central European time makes it impossible to catch them live when you also have work sadly. I did take a vacation for 4 weeks last World Cup but not this time around xD

The people who bet hefty on Saudi are swimming in money
Last I checked Saudi had the biggest payout on winning the World Cup, so their odds winning against Argentina must have been huge xD

My boss bet on Argentina heavy and is now mad.
Classic :lok::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Only about a 100 posts to go to beat my previous number at the last World Cup I see :lok:

Let's hit the top poster spot again for a third consecutive World Cup/Euro NB thread:sigar:

Last edited: