Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
These extra added minutes are tough for sure xD But st least they make the games as long as they really should be. Hopefully it prevents time stalling.

Matchday 3 predictions:

Argentina 4 - 0 Saudi Arabia (Messi hattrik)

Denmark 1 - 0 Tunisia (just barely, corner goal in additional time)

Mexico 0 - 0 Polen (Lewa misses a penalty)

France 4 - 1 Australia (France runs riot in this match, but only scores 4)

:lok::sigar::foot2::foot:
Denmark misses 'open goal' in additional time, Poland draws 0-0 and Lewa misses penalty. France runs riot and is leading 4-1... What is happening today, only Argentina fucked up majorly of all my predictions for today:lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

• Wow
Reactions: Yagura Yondaime

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Denmark misses 'open goal' in additional time, Poland draws 0-0 and Lewa misses penalty. France runs riot and is leading 4-1... What is happening today, only Argentina fucked up majorly of all my predictions for today:lol1-onion-head-emoticon:
My god are you from the future this is a bit scary now 😂? Shall we even predict anymore you’re gunna win every time lmaoo

• Haha
Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good game of football.
Sadly missed the two first but the last one was pretty entertaining.
I would say more but my predictions already talked about how the games would go, so... Night xD

Matchday 4 Predictions:

Morocco 0 - 2 Croatia

Germany 3 - 2 Japan

Spain 1 - 0 Costa Rica

Belgia 2 - 0 Canada

:lok::lok:

Reactions: Yagura Yondaime

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I feel like both teams are kinda meh Germany and Spain are just not what they used to be. Specially germany!
Yeah true, true.
If I'm not mistaken, which I could be, didn't Spain beat Costa Rica 1-0 in the group stage in 2010 when they won? I dunno, that result felt so familiar I decided to go with it lol
Post automatically merged:

Yeah true, true.
If I'm not mistaken, which I could be, didn't Spain beat Costa Rica 1-0 in the group stage in 2010 when they won? I dunno, that result felt so familiar I decided to go with it lol
I google like crazy and I think I wss thinkong of the Quarter-final against Paraguay lmao. Potaato-potatoo

Last edited:

Yagura Yondaime

Veteran
Kin
459💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah true, true.
Post automatically merged:

I google like crazy and I think I wss thinkong of the Quarter-final against Paraguay lmao. Potaato-potatoo
Costa Rica had that immense run in 2014 world cup if I rememebr correctly with Joel Campbell pulling strings, since then they've fell off but who knows they are a dark horse as well.

Reactions: Michael92

Glad Of War

Elite
Kin
117💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good game of football.
Sadly missed the two first but the last one was pretty entertaining.
I would say more but my predictions already talked about how the games would go, so... Night xD

Matchday 4 Predictions:

Morocco 0 - 2 Croatia

Germany 3 - 2 Japan

Spain 1 - 0 Costa Rica

Belgia 2 - 0 Canada

:lok::lok:
I honestly feel Japan could surprise Germany, or Morocco could hold Croatia to a draw.