Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was talking about your England predictions ;).

I love to go hiking and I saw and read alot of stuff about the landscapes of Norway and especially Lofoten. That's why I'm going, I want to experience it with my own eyes :)
Well I was off with the score but right with the teams going through, so too bad about England though I should say, but I'm happy for Modric, so that's that. Still think France will lift it now but if by chance Croatia does a Portugal anno 2016, Modric might not only life the World Cup, he might also lift the Ballon D'Or, first in like to break Ronaldo and Messi's decade dominance, and speaking of which... Ronaldo to Juve X___x Crazy days indeed...

Well that's cool :cool: I would want to do something like that only going to China or Japan instead, maybe one day...

Caliburn get murdered. Shocking news.
Well... Let's hope he'll rise in time for the final, lol. So as by my previous mock prediction;

[...]And a mock hypotetical prediction for the two last games, lol;

Bronze Final: Belgium 3-1 England

Final: France 2-1 Croatia (Mbappe, Griezmann, Modric)
I'll stick with that. England 4th, Belgium 3rd, Croatia 2nd, and France the new World Cup Champion, believe it! :coffee:

I'll only add one thing, Hazard to score a hattrick vs England O___o

Last edited:

Cooh

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hardluck Cooh, you guys should be proud, great run!

Someone get a hold of Loja now!!
I am proud, still gutted about the loss tho.

ye, where is loja he must be buzzing.

Luka Modric for ballon dor ?
Well I was off with the score but right with the teams going through, so too bad about England though I should say, but I'm happy for Modric, so that's that. Still think France will lift it now but if by chance Croatia does a Portugal anno 2016, Modric might not only life the World Cup, he might also lift the Ballon D'Or, first in like to break Ronaldo and Messi's decade dominance, and speaking of which... Ronaldo to Juve X___x Crazy days indeed...

Well that's cool :cool: I would want to do something like that only going to China or Japan instead, maybe one day...

Well... Let's hope he'll rise in time for the final, lol. So as by my previous mock prediction;

I'll stick with that. England 4th, Belgium 3rd, Croatia 2nd, and France the new World Cup Champion, believe it! :coffee:

I'll only add one thing, Hazard to score a hattrick vs England O___o
If they manage to win the WC then Modric should get the balon d'or for sure. He would deserve it, great player.

I'm not going to watch that game for third, why does that game even exist? Nobody cares who placed 3 in the fuckin World Cup, the players won't give a shit either.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luka Modric for ballon dor ?
Wouldn't be impossible no, but then again, really? I certainly wouldn't mind, being a Madridista and all 8) Still though, if Ronaldo is going to win it, I think it will be his last. I think he and Messi has one more each to go, maybe Messi gets FIFA The Best award and Ronaldo Ballon D'Or this time around? Or even the other way around (don't think either one of them will get both this year again, but if that happens, I suppose Ronaldo will be the one again)... But, lift the World Cup Lukita and not only will you be on the Podium for Top 3, the chance to claim it is yours indeed. If Ronaldo didn't leave though, I would have wanted him to win for sure xd Strange that...

If they manage to win the WC then Modric should get the balon d'or for sure. He would deserve it, great player.

I'm not going to watch that game for third, why does that game even exist? Nobody cares who placed 3 in the fuckin World Cup, the players won't give a shit either.
He would indeed.

Yeah, pointless. That is why I think Belgium is going to win it by a good margin, probably going to end up being a stupid game, hence an easy Hazard Hattrick. Since Belgium won the game of reserves last time, they will this time as well, I'm sure. Not that it really matters though as you said.

If Modric wins the WC and gets the ballon dor, that would be a spit in the face for both Xavi and Iniesta don't you think ?
You know I was just thinking that, but then again it certainly comes down to timing. Modric this year compared to Ronaldo and Messi certainly has a chance, but even as good as Iniesta and Xavi was back then, Messi then at least was better (that one year they all placed top 3, 2010 I believe. Iniesta should have won it for sure, or maybe even Xavi as well).

Like they even care about that useless individual accolade.
That is also true most likely :coffee:...

They both didn't win the CL and the World Cup in the same year.
They didn't? Maybe they didn't... Still, Ribbery didn't win it when Bayern won treble either, so that's that...

Two days left before the next game and still no sign of Cali... I'm getting worried, lol.

Last edited:

Cooh

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They didn't? Maybe they didn't... Still, Ribbery didn't win it when Bayern won treble either, so that's that...
Nope, Spain won the WC in 2010 when Inter won the CL. That's true tho non of the players of the United or Inter treble teams has won the balon d'or either. Comes to show you that the Balon d'or is rigged af.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,751💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope, Spain won the WC in 2010 when Inter won the CL. That's true tho non of the players of the United or Inter treble teams has won the balon d'or either. Comes to show you that the Balon d'or is rigged af.
Wait I thought Ronaldo won it when United took the treble and Kaka the year before when Milan won the Cl or am I off? xd

Caliburn said:
There's nothing much left to say anymore. Croatia played 2.5 horribly bad matches and then reached the final because England was so so nonchalant and let them play their best half of the tournament. France then has produced solid results, but they are as inspiring as and 80-year old republican conservative.

So it's choosing between a team that only came that far because the opposition was of far lower quality in their bracket and another team you're not even going to remember how they played.
Guess he's not coming back, lmao xd

Last edited:

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
England totally outclassed, showed the difference between the 2 brackets, England was not a top 4 team and croatia, while better than England, is not a top 2 team

France, Belgium and Brazil were the top 3 of WC 2018