Kakooli

Elite
Kin
3,920💸
Kumi
1,401💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And for you please stays away from any IT devices because you're spreading alot of propaganda using it. Also please stop worrying about me or people around me because I took public transport to go anywhere in my place. And have a nice day:bdpf:

And ohh..who cares about Argentina
btw do u have a paypal?!?!

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Golden Boot: Harry Kane (England) => made 6 goals, nothing to question here, though 3 of them were penalties
don't forget one of his 3 'ACTUAL' goals was from offside :D he did not deserve it, penalties should not count

that said

FRANCE!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And so it ends... Been a blast of a month but now, now we all have to go back to our daily lives for at least another two years (us Europeans at least)...

Golden Glove: Thibaut Courtois (Belgium) => deserved it

Golden Boot: Harry Kane (England) => made 6 goals, nothing to question here, though 3 of them were penalties

Young Player: Kylian Mbappé (France) => obviously, he was like the only candidate

Golden Ball: Luka Modric (Croatia) => not unexpected, but honestly I didn't get the impression he was that prominent during the tournament

Either way the awards have nicely been divided between the top-4. Oh yeah Spain won the Fair Play award. Seems stupid though as they played 4 games.
Final thoughts on the World Cup as a whole Cali? Anything to add? :coffee:

I'll stick with that. England 4th, Belgium 3rd, Croatia 2nd, and France the new World Cup Champion, believe it! :coffee:
Not bad at all Michael, not bad at all... No one was close to predicting the score of the Final though, eh Cali? xd At least France was leading 2-1 at one point so I wasn't that far off :rolleyes: Oh well, France won, I won (cash), Modric won the Golden Ball (well deserved) and the World Cup is over...

"Final Post Count;"

Not bad, not bad at all. Didn't beat the Euro2016 nor the World Cup 2014 threads, but given the crew and the time we're now in, I'd say not bad, not bad at all...

~ Now to consider whether to stay-...
Or to come back in another 2 years...
That is the question I ponder, hmmm... ~

Last edited:

Cooh

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait I thought Ronaldo won it when United took the treble and Kaka the year before when Milan won the Cl or am I off? xd

Guess he's not coming back, lmao xd

United didn't win the treble in 2006-07, i was talking about 1999 ^^

Congrats to france, they deserved it Croatia had no chance. I'm happy for Griezmann and Mbappe is just a brilliant young player, I'm curious how he's gonna evolve in the next few years.

So Modric got the player of the tournament award, that means he will surely get the balon d'or aswell right?

don't forget one of his 3 'ACTUAL' goals was from offside :D he did not deserve it, penalties should not count

that said

FRANCE!!!!!!!
what are you talking about? none of his goals were offside lol

Last edited:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
United didn't win the treble in 2006-07, i was talking about 1999.
I was just throwing out guesses without checking but I was thinking Italy won WC in 2006, Milan won CL in 2006 (Kaka), but that might be incorrect, lol, and I was thinking United won the treble 2 years before Ronaldo left (07/08), but that might also be incorrect, I dunno xd

In any case Modric won the Golden Ball as expected, now he definitely gets Top 3 position I'm sure, only question is if he can overcome Ronaldo and Messi regardless, hmmm... I'll leave it at that.

Think that will be my last post here, should be closed soon too I figure. Thanks for making it fun you guys!~

Cooh

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was just throwing out guesses without checking but I was thinking Italy won WC in 2006, Milan won CL in 2006 (Kaka), but that might be incorrect, lol, and I was thinking United won the treble 2 years before Ronaldo left (07/08), but that might also be incorrect, I dunno xd

In any case Modric won the Golden Ball as expected, now he definitely gets Top 3 position I'm sure, only question is if he can overcome Ronaldo and Messi regardless, hmmm... I'll leave it at that.

Think that will be my last post here, should be closed soon too I figure. Thanks for making it fun you guys!~
No the only time a english side ever managed to win the treble (a real treble, not the mickey mouse treble that Liverpool won lol) was United in 1999. Kaka won the CL with Milan in 2007 and he got the balon d'or in the same year, I looked it up ^^. Milan only won the CL that year, nothing else.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No the only time a english side ever managed to win the treble (a real treble, not the mickey mouse treble that Liverpool won lol) was United in 1999. Kaka won the CL with Milan in 2007 and he got the balon d'or in the same year, I looked it up ^^. Milan only won the CL that year, nothing else.
Aigh xd :cool:

Some Final Facts to round off this World Cup that Caliburn didn't pick up on;

Silver Ball - Hazard.

Bronze Ball - Griezmann.

And with that said, I suppose we could say-... See ya all in 2 (Euro) or another 4 years :foot::bye:...

~Thread Closed~​

Last edited: