Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i know right ? that one just messi fanboy... probably still bitter about the midget being useless in wc like always, so just ignore him...

i used to dislike england for benching scholes to acomodate divas like gerrard and lampard to play together, but now this england is young and completely a brand new team, from what i can see they play with no pressure and just do what they need to do in the pitch which is to win games and play effectively in both defense and offense, so for me there is no reason to dislike them anymore neither do i root for them, am neutral in this wc since azzuri is not even in russia.
Trolls Messi for international retirement, questions selection of ''divas'' ahead of Scholes who is the original international retiree...
You must be registered for see images
Go home, you're drunk David XD

Salty because the Premier League has sucked ass in Europe for the past 10 years or what? :rolleyes: Get over it. If you mean 10 worst years because of La Liga's dominance, I get where you are coming from. the numbers speak for themselves;

^ And this last pic is from 2015 at that, you can add even more trophies in favor of La Liga now, majorly thanks to Ronaldo and Messi, and that's not to neglect their amasing teammates over the years either...

Let the troll be the troll, he wouldn't see a great player even if he stood right in front of him lol. He's arguing that football was better before because of the thrill. Yeah no wonder when each match ended 10-10 like a child's play because there were no defense, lmao. That's all I'll be bothered to say, not in the mood for WALLS today xd We should enjoy their final years regardless because we'll probably not see something like them again for as long as we live...
2008, all english final. 2009, should have been an all english final. 2010, Barcelona outplayed in the Meazza. 2012, english champion. 2013, 7-0 barcelona bend over and fucked by my boy, the joker, Muller. 2015, naive Juve. 2018, had Salah not been injured we would have won.
Lot of great players on that list for sure, but still, to call the last decade the worst of football is hilarious XD
How the hell does this decade compare to the ones before ? No passion in football today, players like Neymar are quite the opposite of what guys like Gazza used to be. Fans like Madrid's fans jumping ships as Ronaldo's moving is again the opposite of the Anfield noise back in 2005 champions league semi final. Competition and awards were truly fascinating not a 2 horse race lead by 2 players.

Fans, passion and competition is what makes football unique. All three have been lacking over the past 10 years.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not tired of predicting wrong results all the time mate? ^^

And about Lofoten, I'll probably try out fishing once but it's more about exploring and going hiking. Stuff like that you know. :)

[...]This stuff should go in the football debates thread tho since it has nothing to do with the WC.
The wrong result? XD

I've at least predicted 5-10 of all of the games corectly by now, lmao. Sure I don't nail several results per day when there's more than one game on but who does anyways, lol.

That's nice, never been to Lofoten myself though but I'm sure the options are unlimited. Any family there or just going "randomly" for some passionate reason? ;P

Bold - True :coffee:

2008, all english final. 2009, should have been an all english final. 2010, Barcelona outplayed in the Meazza. 2012, english champion. 2013, 7-0 barcelona bend over and fucked by my boy, the joker, Muller. 2015, naive Juve. 2018, had Salah not been injured we would have won.

How the hell does this decade compare to the ones before ? No passion in football today, players like Neymar are quite the opposite of what guys like Gazza used to be. Fans like Madrid's fans jumping ships as Ronaldo's moving is again the opposite of the Anfield noise back in 2005 champions league semi final. Competition and awards were truly fascinating not a 2 horse race lead by 2 players.

Fans, passion and competition is what makes football unique. All three have been lacking over the past 10 years.
Bold - By that logic, there should have been an El Clasico CL Final each and every year since 2010 since Real and Barca made it to the Semi-Finals every year and only met each other once, lol, well except from when Real and Atletico met I suppose :rolleyes: 2008-2009 were fantastic indeed... After Ronaldo left, the English teams died in Europe though (except from Chelsea's heroics that one year) xd Hopefully now at last, they can recover, getting tired of the Germans and the Italians, lol (well except from Milan, I really miss them :/)

Then why are you even watching anymore? Lmao. I agree with Neymar though, he was always too theatrical, mhm... One thing though, the Italians "invented" diving, lol, so that has existed since dawn of mankind really, maybe just not as bizarre as Neymar's rolling nowadays though xd

So where the hell is Caliburn anyways? Has he been partying nonstop since Belgium beat Brazil or what? xd I mean, their fateful game is tomorrow and there's no sign of him O_________o

Last edited:

Cooh

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The wrong result? XD

I've at least predicted 5-10 of all of the games corectly by now, lmao. Sure I don't nail several results per day when there's more than one game on but who does anyways, lol.

That's nice, never been to Lofoten myself though but I'm sure the options are unlimited. Any family there or just going "randomly" for some passionate reason? ;P

I was talking about your England predictions ;).

I love to go hiking and I saw and read alot of stuff about the landscapes of Norway and especially Lofoten. That's why I'm going, I want to experience it with my own eyes :)

Last edited:

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The wrong result? XD

Bold - By that logic, there should have been an El Clasico CL Final each and every year since 2010 since Real and Barca made it to the Semi-Finals every year and only met each other once, lol, well except from when Real and Atletico met I suppose :rolleyes: 2008-2009 were fantastic indeed... After Ronaldo left, the English teams died in Europe though (except from Chelsea's heroics that one year) xd Hopefully now at last, they can recover, getting tired of the Germans and the Italians, lol (well except from Milan, I really miss them :/)

Then why are you even watching anymore? Lmao. I agree with Neymar though, he was always too theatrical, mhm... One thing though, the Italians "invented" diving, lol, so that has existed since dawn of mankind really, maybe just not as bizarre as Neymar's rolling nowadays though xd

So where the hell is Caliburn anyways? Has he been partying nonstop since Belgium beat Brazil or what? xd I mean, their fateful game is tomorrow and there's no sign of him O_________o
Caliburn get murdered. Shocking news.

Cooh

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As I thought... France went through to the final. I'm a bit disappointed by Belgiums performance yesterday, France weren't that good either they are certainly beatable.

Come on England! :)

Cooh

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was a good run, too bad we cant string a proper attack together but oh well. Im out have fun guys.

Last edited: