Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow!This thread again?After seeing thread's title & some of the posts in first page...I angrily prepared myself to post a wall of post by quoting all of those posts but saw that Caliburn sama solo'd another thread & there is nothing to post from me in this thread(Damn I want to spread reputation to rep you again).And People who hate FT are simply people that are upset because of it's Popularity.A thread of this type is always a hit in NB knowing the fact that NB has more number of silly FT haters & One Piece too.People talking about Plot?really?Plot is not thick because all it left is a mystery in major arcs which are going to connect in single arc(I suppose).Even with this simple plot Hiro is making best out of it & plot runs always offscreens in FT.Fanservice is just a mediocre & It is not effecting a plot in anyway(It is just that you people are assuming it or looking too much into fanservice(guess what is it?;))

I will advice you to read?watch yourself other than taking people's opinions as facts(They never will be)..When watching/reading manga,it is just a matter of preference for oneself & they are just opinions.

Lol, that's true. Apparently FT has no logical plot, and is filled with "nakama" powerups and Fanservice, which is why it's hated by so many people.
Hey mist,my friend...You didn't even watch/read FT...Don't post others opinions as your own opinion and pass it as a fact.Your post fell into nothing but a spam(Increasing Post count or trying to ignite flame war#Follow Rules) where you have no way connection to post in this thread knowing the fact that you don't even watch/read FT.Hated by so many people?Still it is one of the most popular manga out there

Conspirator.

Legendary
Kin
124💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow!This thread again?After seeing thread's title & some of the posts in first page...I angrily prepared myself to post a wall of post by quoting all of those posts but saw that Caliburn sama solo'd another thread & there is nothing to post from me in this thread(Damn I want to spread reputation to rep you again).And People who hate FT are simply people that are upset because of it's Popularity.A thread of this type is always a hit in NB knowing the fact that NB has more number of silly FT haters & One Piece too.People talking about Plot?really?Plot is not thick because all it left is a mystery in major arcs which are going to connect in single arc(I suppose).Even with this simple plot Hiro is making best out of it & plot runs always offscreens in FT.Fanservice is just a mediocre & It is not effecting a plot in anyway(It is just that you people are assuming it or looking too much into fanservice(guess what is it?;))

I will advice you to read?watch yourself other than taking people's opinions as facts(They never will be)..When watching/reading manga,it is just a matter of preference for oneself & they are just opinions.

Hey mist,my friend...You didn't even watch/read FT...Don't post others opinions as your own opinion and pass it as a fact.Your post fell into nothing but a spam(Increasing Post count or trying to ignite flame war#Follow Rules) where you have no way connection to post in this thread knowing the fact that you don't even watch/read FT.Hated by so many people?Still it is one of the most popular manga out there
@bold
There's a reason why I used the word "apparently"-I was telling everyone that my information was second hand. But it was already confirmed that other people share that opinion.(based on the comments). FT may have lots of fans, but it's also hated by a lot of people as evidenced by the comments in the thread,other threads I have seen and also based on the opinions of other people IRL.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@bold
There's a reason why I used the word "apparently"-I was telling everyone that my information was second hand.
Still that doesn't change my point there
But it was already confirmed that other people share that opinion.(based on the comments). FT may have lots of fans, but it's also hated by a lot of people as evidenced by the comments in the thread,other threads I have seen and also based on the opinions of other people IRL.
Some lost & some gain...that is by default to begin with.Every anime has Fans & haters.If fans exists so does haters.Evidence?Comments?this thread?what?If you post this thread in Fairy Tail base,you will get a complete opposite comments.Does that mean it is a evidence?I like have said it is only just a matter of preferences & nothing more.In real life?Well if you ask my friends,relatives of my age..they simply says FT & OP are best manga out there(Those two are the only ones they liked to watch from many of them they tried).So even in real life they are people who just like or hate the anime of their preference.

Reactions: Conspirator.

beck26

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See my point about fairy tail fans?

I do read fairy tail from time to time, just because I point out the BS does not mean I can't watch it...its really Terrible, tell me why fairy tail is a good series exce

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
See my point about fairy tail fans?

I do read fairy tail from time to time, just because I point out the BS does not mean I can't watch it...its really Terrible, tell me why fairy tail is a good series exce
Search back all previous threads to see how that BS is countered by that so called FT fans
Tell why it is bad?That is only your opinion

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As someone who has read the entire FT manga(and still is reading), I have to say this:

-I got into FT because I was looking for a casual series I can read alongside HSDK on the weekends. I wasn't looking for story or anything deep. With that in mind, FT started off strong. I really enjoyed the Jellal, Laxus and Zero arcs. FT was a perfect series for casual readers who don't really care.

-By the early Tenryou Island arc, I started to take FT seriously and I was caught up to the last chapter(this was years ago mind you). Because of that, I decided to re-read the whole series again as a critic and I was shocked. I noticed how eerily similar the FT main cast was to One Piece in design, personality and past. Shanks and Gildarts are an obvious pick but what got me the most was Erza to Robin and Wendy to Chopper. This is what gave FT most of its early hate. My favorite arcs at the time, Jellal, Laxus and Zero arcs, were actually generic, predictable and repititive. I never noticed how Natsu always prevailed through nakama power-ups. Matter of fact, how EVERYONE prevailed through nakama power over and over.

-By the time I finished the Tenryo Island arc(the arc that made alot of people say it sucks), I was super disappointed. FT went against its own logic to give Natsu another nakama pwer up victory. It was established that Dragon Slayers cannot eat other slayer-type magic. Natsu fought a Fire God Slayer in the form of Zancrow. Early on in the fight, Natsu couldn't eat the God Slayet flames but in order to save the Guild Master, he absorbed the flames and beat Zancrow with it. Thats bad writing. The main villian of the arc, Hades, was beaten in a very cheesy way and later killed off. That was serious waste of a GREAT character by FT standards. At the end of the arc, the main Ft cast was backed into a corner by a Dragon named Achnologia and Guild Master Makarov decided to sacrifice himself to let the others escape. He had a farewell speech and everything but did he die? Nope. All of FT came back and they survived. That was pointless drama and it became a SERIOUS trend in FT afterwards.

Overall, FT is great for those whose not looking for good story or anything deep. From a critics standpoint, FT is really bad. The main character is HORRIBLE, horribly executed scense and fanservice, wasted potential, generic, predictable and pointless cheesy drama.

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol, that's true. Apparently FT has no logical plot, and is filled with "nakama" powerups and Fanservice, which is why it's hated by so many people.
.-. Fairytail has a plot just because it's not centered on one person like Kishi does doesn't me that it doesn't exist

Like one piece

Every character has certain goals or what ever they r trying to do

It's because the creator cares about all of his characters he utilizes all of them everyone of them have significant adds to overall plot and each character has it's own

How fairytail is set up basically they r going through something or what ever arc let's take the grand master games for example the whole plot for this is to see which guild is the strongest .... That is a shell of the overral plot that part of the plot constantly changes(because of the arcs changing)
But in the middle each character has a specfic role in story
Natsu Wendy gajeel want to figure out what happen to their dragons
Laxus is learning how to be a team player and is just learning overall how to trust people
Gray with his father issues
Ezra or whole jeddal (u can say lover I guess ) that whole mess
Jeddal mystery lol
Juvia comic relief about being in love with gray
Natsu also has his own love issues with Mira sister and Lucy it's confusing with these 3
Lucy figuring out celestial magic as well as narrating this whole thing and creating it into a novel....

That is basically the plot the plot unlike naruto it doesn't just focus on one person it focuses on everyone, everyone is going though something every character is being used these r the best plots one piece also does this as well..... Idk why people dnt like these type of plots

As for fairytail the anime I love it it's great in terms of battle plot characters etc it's beautifully drawn/animated the only problem some ppl may have is fan service it has some in it like basically almost every anime and the whole friendship thing .... Yes they get stronger because they have something to protect .... But they give amazing speeches mixed in with it's music that really gets I into it/ invested in it

All I gotta say is one no anime is perfect fairytail is far from it but it is not bad it has high sales for a reason
And 2 just try it dude if u want 2

Reactions: Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

-By the early Tenryou Island arc, I started to take FT seriously and I was caught up to the last chapter(this was years ago mind you). Because of that, I decided to re-read the whole series again as a critic and I was shocked. I noticed how eerily similar the FT main cast was to One Piece in design, personality and past. Shanks and Gildarts are an obvious pick but what got me the most was Erza to Robin and Wendy to Chopper.

Lol.There are just a mere similarities and nothing more.One Piece & many animes does have those.

This is what gave FT most of its early hate. My favorite arcs at the time, Jellal, Laxus and Zero arcs, were actually generic, predictable and repititive. I never noticed how Natsu always prevailed through nakama power-ups. Matter of fact, how EVERYONE prevailed through nakama power over and over.
Predictable & repetitive?Yeah..it is repetiitive,they go on one adventure finish it & then they move on to other one simple as that.There isn't any complicated to kill your brains.Predictable?FT plot is unpredictable as far as I know unless you get early release.Good guys always win,a common shounen theme.

-
By the time I finished the Tenryo Island arc(the arc that made alot of people say it sucks), I was super disappointed.
FT went against its own logic to give Natsu another nakama pwer up victory. It was established that Dragon Slayers cannot eat other slayer-type magic. Natsu fought a Fire God Slayer in the form of Zancrow. Early on in the fight, Natsu couldn't eat the God Slayet flames but in order to save the Guild Master, he absorbed the flames and beat Zancrow with it. Thats bad writing.
I heard a lot more people said Tenrou Island arc is awesome.How come that is a bad writing when it was established that he can eat other type by emptying his own magic's vessel & filling up with another and mixing it with own magic to produce even more brilliant strength?....

Nakama Powerups?
Power of Friendship will not give you special powers,it only enables you to access your already existed power within.For example Naruto after seeing obito's death he got enraged & ripped off kaguya's hand...Does that mean his emotions gave him power?No,it let him use his already existed inner potential with a bit of uncontrollable rage.For another example,Gokuh when witnessed fodder krillin's death in frieza arc,he turned into Super Saiyan.Does emotions gave power?No,it only triggered Gokuh's dormant power.For another example,Natsu after hearing what happen'd to Yukino,he got enraged(felt more emotion'l) and went to Sabertooth & fought that strongest guild only to find out that minerva halt'd that fight.Does that mean Natsu's Power of feeling's gave him more power?No,It only let....blah blah....Another one after losing to Rufus,gray emotions got skyrocket'd & he went on & finally won that fight.Does Gray's Feeling's help him to win that match?No,Gray used his own power & a tactic to beat Rufus or else gray would have probably again lost to the same Rufus.There are no such a thing as power of emotions existed in practical,it is only theoritical.It is kind of feelings & nothing more.

The main villian of the arc, Hades, was beaten in a very cheesy way and later killed off. That was serious waste of a GREAT character by FT standards. At the end of the arc, the main Ft cast was backed into a corner by a Dragon named Achnologia and Guild Master Makarov decided to sacrifice himself to let the others escape. He had a farewell speech and everything but did he die? Nope. All of FT came back and they survived. That was pointless drama and it became a SERIOUS trend in FT afterwards.
Cheesey way?You saying is like there isn't any cheesey defeats in any manga!!!Gabelog is man who travelled into depth's of magic & is insanely strong.That is the only way to defeat him it is already established during that fight he got revived tons of times.How can one suppose to defeat a mage like that?So I think it is self explanatory.He got killed by Zeref by his death magic and later on his soul is absorbed by franmalth

Overall, FT is great for those whose not looking for good story or anything deep. From a critics standpoint, FT is really bad. The main character is HORRIBLE, horribly executed scense and fanservice, wasted potential, generic, predictable and pointless cheesy drama.
It has surprisingly good character diversified stories & yeah it is a not a thick..Just simple.Critics always exists to point out something bad from every manga/anime series they are into.Guess that is what made them critics.Yeah Natsu doesn't have any good character development to begin with.Fanservice point is already got countered & it can't be helped it is one its genre.No potential is wasted excluding some.Pointless drama may be for you,I still like that drama

Last edited:

Rhythm

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I First heard ForneverWorld talking about it so i decided to watch it myself.
I watched it and now I'm a fan of the series.
I understand the fan service is a bit annoying but I don't mind it.

Luamek

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I First heard ForneverWorld talking about it so i decided to watch it myself.
I watched it and now I'm a fan of the series.
I understand the fan service is a bit annoying but I don't mind it.
i watch him too, he has an open mind and he may not seem but he's actually pretty smart

Luamek

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
for 8-17 year old girls probably. it got a great plot called "boobs"

and don't even try to call out the BS of this series, because the fans will think "its our opinion" and "everyone they know loves fairy tail" and "we should not read it"

fairy tail became shitty after edolas arc, i mean, it was tolerable until up to that point. then all cats came out and lisanna came back just to be irrelevant but that dont mean anything, its not badwriting because "its just our opinion"

EDIT: and oh yeah, just because they supposedly have "goals", does not mean it counts when they dont even do anything about it for 300+ chapters than "developing their feelings at fairy tail"

the only goal i saw that had been always emphasized was juvia goal to be grey's lover....that girl went from being a badass to being a thirsty hoe who wanted the D.

and believe me, i never say this things because of second hand source, i loved fairy tail before.

DONT EVER COMPARE ONE PIECE TO THAT BOOTLEG: at least one piece knows the right time to use fanservice, friendship and partying.

top anime for little girls imo.
if there's alot of fanservice then how is it for girls, unless you mean the magic part?

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
for 8-17 year old girls probably. it got a great plot called "boobs"

and don't even try to call out the BS of this series, because the fans will think "its our opinion" and "everyone they know loves fairy tail" and "we should not read it"

fairy tail became shitty after edolas arc, i mean, it was tolerable until up to that point. then all cats came out and lisanna came back just to be irrelevant but that dont mean anything, its not badwriting because "its just our opinion"

EDIT: and oh yeah, just because they supposedly have "goals", does not mean it counts when they dont even do anything about it for 300+ chapters than "developing their feelings at fairy tail"

the only goal i saw that had been always emphasized was juvia goal to be grey's lover....that girl went from being a badass to being a thirsty hoe who wanted the D.

and believe me, i never say this things because of second hand source, i loved fairy tail before.

DONT EVER COMPARE ONE PIECE TO THAT BOOTLEG: at least one piece knows the right time to use fanservice, friendship and partying.

top anime for little girls imo.
Here comes again your nonsense post without any real input in it

beck26

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Here comes again your nonsense post without any real input in it
i like how you just call it either "nonsense" or "just my opinion".

please explain why the friendship barrier and hades being beaten by happy is not bad writing.

if there's alot of fanservice then how is it for girls, unless you mean the magic part?

my bad man, fairy tail actually caters to everyone.

8-17 year old girls: loveteams and cheesy moments and grey's abs.

teen boys: of course, fairy tail PLOT:

pedos: wendy's fanservice (i mean even al and bisca's daughter i think was in bikini contest that time)

basically fairy tail caters to everyone, except ones who actually respects logic.

Last edited:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i like how you just call it either "nonsense" or "just my opinion".

please explain why the friendship barrier and hades being beaten by happy is not bad writing.
Re-read what I said in my previous posts & check all of my posts back in the search.You have something to post like how TheCloudsBlackLightining did with some real input in it then go on otherwise don't spam here & waste my time

Last edited:

beck26

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re-read what I said in my previous posts & check all of my posts back in the search
you can compress it and explain it shortly here though. for the sake of fairy tail friendship.

explain why lisanna being treated insignificant after she came back after being shown in the backstory of natsu? (to be honest, lisanna coming back destroyed the supposed to be CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT that mirajane and elfman had on phantom lord arc)

or is it bad writing "just in my opinion".

people are dropping fairy tail left and right and its my opinion? dont you think its a public consencus that fairy tail is starting to suck?

You have something to post like how TheCloudsBlackLightining did with some real input in it then go on otherwise don't spam here & waste my time
basically, when im being honest with the series, i spam and waste your time? ok...

"i can bend the laws of magic (my own universe) to my whim" ~ erza "plot armor" scarlet.

Last edited:

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
you can compress it and explain it shortly here though. for the sake of fairy tail friendship.

explain why lisanna being treated insignificant after she came back after being shown in the backstory of natsu? (to be honest, lisanna coming back destroyed the supposed to be CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT that mirajane and elfman had on phantom lord arc)

or is it bad writing "just in my opinion".

people are dropping fairy tail left and right and its my opinion? dont you think its a public consencus that fairy tail is starting to suck?

basically, when im being honest with the series, i spam and waste your time? ok...

"i can bend the laws of magic (my own universe) to my whim" ~ erza "plot armor" scarlet.
Like she is significant in her death state?Nope,It didn't destroyed,they were in suffer for losing their loved one & always hoped for her return.Edolas arc & anima thing is for start of Lisanna & her return to begin with by a little mystery behind it.Sure there is a bad writing on hiro parts(not this one) so does many mangaka's did.Some drop & some Pick up...It is by default to begin with.People are Picking FT left and right(Just a minute ago one member of NB picked it now).....Public?Still it has its Popularity & Sales and People are enjoying it

There is a 3 gripes you have with Ft thread by Algalon...Everyone Crticized what they didn't like & everyone is honest there

Talking about Armor of Nakagami?Yes that armor posses that kind of Power

Reactions: Dęvîa Puęrî