Luamek

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i've tried to watch fairy tail in the past and only succeeded in watching the first 4 episodes but soon gave up on began one piece...i hear fairy tail has a lot of hate, what do you guys think because i want to start but idk if i should invest the time into it...i was the same way with one piece but it ended up being my favorite anime..idk about fairy tail though :dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfHaley

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I hear the fanservice is focused on far more than the plot. I myself dropped the series because I felt like it was cool in the beginning, but after I think maybe 20 episodes, it started to feel repetitive and my interest dwindled.

Luamek

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I hear the fanservice is focused on far more than the plot. I myself dropped the series because I felt like it was cool in the beginning, but after I think maybe 20 episodes, it started to feel repetitive and my interest dwindled.
thats how i felt when natsu keep using the same fire attack on all his enemies in the beginning..

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
At First it was hard for me to get. But the anime has alot of filler, read the manga if You wish.
like i said it was hard for me at First but with time it was just Awesome! If You look at my Avatar/Sig, it comes from, There. Erza Scarlet, Natsu and any other character Will get stronger with time.

fairy tail is a nice Series to pass time! When there's no naruto for me. If they say the series gets hate You should ignore that and Follow your own likes, not what Some random person tells you(same goes for me)

yes it is good for me and a great series It gets my mind off from naruto so give it a try if You wish.

Luamek

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
At First it was hard for me to get. But the anime has alot of filler, read the manga if You wish.
like i said it was hard for me at First but with time it was just Awesome! If You look at my Avatar/Sig, it comes from, There. Erza Scarlet, Natsu and any other character Will get stronger with time.

fairy tail is a nice Series to pass time! When there's no naruto for me. If they say the series gets hate You should ignore that and Follow your own likes, not what Some random person tells you(same goes for me)

yes it is good for me and a great series It gets my mind off from naruto so give it a try if You wish.
the animation looks great, i can tell looking at your sig...def better than one piece's but we'll have to see

UCE

Legendary
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
the animation looks great, i can tell looking at your sig...def better than one piece's but we'll have to see
yeah, Give it a try. For example there wasn't any naruto this week so i have FT to get my mind off.
I was currently Watching an Awesome episode but then i saw this Thread Lol, but go for it. Judge it yourself

~Naruto&Itachi~

Legendary
Kin
35๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
Lol, that's true. Apparently FT has no logical plot, and is filled with "nakama" powerups and Fanservice, which is why it's hated by so many people.
^^^^ this
Also before someone says I have not watched enough I have read up until the part where Mavis and zeref had that "convo" after the dragon fight.....

Fuzzy Panda

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Nah it's pretty good. The manga is awesome at the moment though, which a lot of people are missing out on because they gave up too early. I wouldn't put the anime down in the greats since it's more of a chill thing I watch to pass time, plus the characters are very likeable imo. Animation is really good at times better than OP and Naruto.

I'm thinking of giving OP a shot but I really don't like the character designs xD

Is it true that Laxus was "ruined"? He seems like a good character, that'd be a shame.
Not way, not sure what you're talking about. He gets even more badass and is one of the most powerful characters in the series. He becomes a "good guy" which is a lot better imo.

Last edited by a moderator: