Even though Sasuke's currently aiding in this war....

Should Sasuke be forgiven?

• Total voters

lucario14

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyone who has the audacity to try and preach 'justice' to Sasuke should prepare to be hit with Kirin.

Forgiven?
Not kirin that would be too quick. an amaterasu would suffice. maybe forgiveness from naruto, sakura, karin, B or kakashi but other than that nobody has the right to "forgive" sasuke.

Aoihime

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke committed treason by killing a Hokage.

That was the line he shouldn't of crossed.

Before, he was just a missing nin.

I don't remember if everyone knows about his death and who caused it, but, Danzo's death can easily be swept under the rug and the blame be placed on Obito.

If that's the case I can see him being let off, but extremely scrutinized the remainder of his life by Konoha anbu.
Lol I don't think the leaf really considered danzo a hokage...:bouncy:

EternalFlame

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just for the record though, I'd love to see them try and deliver "Justice" to Sasuke after this war. Fking Sasuke, the guy who spawns black flames and conjures massive samurai warriors.

Omar19992010

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please explain how Danzo started this war? Kabuto would've still made Edo army, and Obito still would've gone ahead with infinite Tsukiyomi. Danzo got nothing to do with this war.
If I'm not mistaken both Danzo and Hanzo joined forces to try and get rid of Akatuski. The aftermath of that was Yahiko died. If Yahiko never died Akatuski would actually be the good guys and they wouldn't have the 7 tailed beasts and Nagato would never join forces with Obito. So their you have it Danzo is somewhat responsible for the war.

Fluffyman

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And who would be the one to judge him?

He and Naruto are now in a league of their own, he doesn't need to give a shit about who forgives him what or not.
No one around who could take him on.