Even though Sasuke's currently aiding in this war....

Should Sasuke be forgiven?

• Total voters

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And killing Shisui had benefit for someone besides Danzo?
Danzo was a paranoid man. He wanted to secure the well being of the village and his potential title at becoming hokage. Danzo's trust in the uchiha was stressed due to the Incident involving the deaths of Minato Namikaze & Kushina Uzumaki. I won't deny that Danzo's ambitions weren't involved in Shisui's eyes, but it wasn't just that.

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo was a paranoid man. He wanted to secure the well being of the village and his potential title at becoming hokage. Danzo's trust in the uchiha was stressed due to the Incident involving the deaths of Minato Kamikaze & Kushina Uzumaki. I won't deny that Danzo's ambitions weren't involved in Shisui's eyes, but it wasn't just that.
You could just as easily counter that argument by saying Shusuis best interests were not only for the sake of his clan but his village as well. Shisui's intentions were pure. Danzos not so much.

Underlined: Danzos intentions were also greed stricken.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hebi Sasuke

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo was a paranoid man. He wanted to secure the well being of the village and his potential title at becoming hokage. Danzo's trust in the uchiha was stressed due to the Incident involving the deaths of Minato Namikaze & Kushina Uzumaki. I won't deny that Danzo's ambitions weren't involved in Shisui's eyes, but it wasn't just that.
If you can justify Danzo then why not Sasuke? And for me personally Sasuke had all the right to want to destroy Konoha and kill Danzo. My opinion,they did order Itachi to destroy the Uchiha. But Danzo was just a seriously bad person who even though did want good to Konoha did so many wrong things that Konoha without Danzo would now be a whole different story. He is partially to blame for everything that happened later on in the manga...

saw2097

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
People he also killed a Kumo nin and several Samurai who were just doing their job.

As for if he will be pardoned or not, he might simply because he is more useful alive then dead, but very few people will ever trust him again.

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't forget about all of those fodder samurai he killed too...a better question is whats going to happen with Orochimaru? There is no way his actions can be forgiven plus he still wants Sasuke's body as far as we know, so I believe he might try pulling something after this war because that would be really stupid if he gets off easy with all the stuff he's pulled.

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you can justify Danzo then why not Sasuke? And for me personally Sasuke had all the right to want to destroy Konoha and kill Danzo. My opinion,they did order Itachi to destroy the Uchiha. But Danzo was just a seriously bad person who even though did want good to Konoha did so many wrong things that Konoha without Danzo would now be a whole different story. He is partially to blame for everything that happened later on in the manga...
Sasuke had no right to destroy Konoha as the elders decisions were kept in secret to the rest of the villagers who had no say in the matter. If Sasuke had actually destroyed the villagers he'd be destroying hundreds of innocent people who had no idea about what was going on behind the scenes. His actions towards Danzo were somewhat justifiable as I said though.

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can't forget about all of those fodder samurai he killed too...a better question is whats going to happen with Orochimaru? There is no way his actions can be forgiven plus he still wants Sasuke's body as far as we know, so I believe he might try pulling something after this war because that would be really stupid if he gets off easy with all the stuff he's pulled.
I think Orochimarus going to try to steal Madara's eyes after he's killed, and implant Karin's Uzumaki cells in himself to be able to control the rinnegan.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wouldn't say that's fair. That's like saying because your governments bad, you have the right to go attacking people who aren't even associated with them.
Well, I agree with the last part. I am just saying that the heads, or specifically the elders should get the trial as well. I'm not saying that he has the right to attack others that aren't associated with the massacre.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You cannot justify Sasuke because his agenda did not have the village's well being in mind. Sasuke was doing it for himself and the deceased members of his clan. It doesn't matter how you feel about it personally. You should look at this objectively rather than who you feel was justified.

Sasuke did not have the right to destroy all of Konoha and kill innocent lives because of a grudge and his own sense of justice.

Going after the system and changing it by assassinating all the political figures with ties to the Massacre is one thing, but what Sasuke had in mind is much more than that and his reasoning was because of their ignorance to the massacre, when it is due to propaganda and much larger reason, bigger than his own.

Fact: The Uchiha Massacre thwarted a coup targeted towards Konoha and prevented the 3rd shinobi war.

But it isn't about the Massacre or what Danzo did, it's about what Sasuke did and if he should be forgiven for killing an important figurehead.

Justification is actually off the table since it's mostly based on how you feel.

Fact: Killing a Hokage is an act of treason.
Fact: Abandoning one's village is also an act of treason.
Fact: Assaulting other Kages is grounds for war.

Sasuke did all of these things and more.

He does not deserve to be forgiven on paper, but if the Danzo incident is swept under the rug then it's possible that he can be forgiven.

Remember that for Konoha to claim Sasuke means that they also have to take the blame for everything he's done up till that point.

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke had no right to destroy Konoha as the elders decisions were kept in secret to the rest of the villagers who had no say in the matter. If Sasuke had actually destroyed the villagers he'd be destroying hundreds of innocent people who had no idea about what was going on behind the scenes. His actions towards Danzo were somewhat justifiable as I said though.
Well yeah but I can understand why he wanted to do that. Because he was an emotional wreck. I can't understand why killing people like Shisui would benefit a village.

Reactions: Shadow Phantasm

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You could just as easily counter that argument by saying Shusuis best interests were not only for the sake of his clan but his village as well. Shisui's intentions were pure. Danzos not so much.

Underlined: Danzos intentions were also greed stricken.
I already stated that "I won't deny that Danzo's ambitions weren't involved in Shisui's eyes, but it wasn't just that."

Danzo did not trust Shisui with the fate of the entire village. It was basically resting on whether he would KA Itachi's father if it came down to it or not.

But i'm mixing the anime filler with the canon manga. So the reason why Danzo stole Shisui's eye is speculation.

Last edited:

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You cannot justify Sasuke because his agenda did not have the village's well being in mind. Sasuke was doing it for himself and the deceased members of his clan. It doesn't matter how you feel about it personally. You should look at this objectively rather than who you feel was justified.

Sasuke did not have the right to destroy all of Konoha and kill innocent lives because of a grudge and his own sense of justice.

Going after the system and changing it by assassinating all the political figures with ties to the Massacre is one thing, but what Sasuke had in mind is much more than that and his reasoning was because of their ignorance to the massacre, when it is due to propaganda and much larger reason, bigger than his own.

Fact: The Uchiha Massacre thwarted a coup targeted towards Konoha and prevented the 3rd shinobi war.

But it isn't about the Massacre or what Danzo did, it's about what Sasuke did and if he should be forgiven for killing an important figurehead.

Justification is actually off the table since it's mostly based on how you feel.

Fact: Killing a Hokage is an act of treason.
Fact: Abandoning one's village is also an act of treason.
Fact: Assaulting other Kages is grounds for war.

Sasuke did all of these things and more.

He does not deserve to be forgiven on paper, but if the Danzo incident is swept under the rug then it's possible that he can be forgiven.

Remember that for Konoha to claim Sasuke means that they also have to take the blame for everything he's done up till that point.
That village killed his family of course he wanted to destroy it. But now he is trying to protect it and make it better. If Sage and Hashirama,Edo Hokage are aware of that and praise him,don't see why he wouldn't be forgiven when he besides Naruto is the key in stopping the war...

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That village killed his family of course he wanted to destroy it. But now he is trying to protect it and make it better. If Sage and Hashirama,Edo Hokage are aware of that and praise him,don't see why he wouldn't be forgiven when he besides Naruto is the key in stopping the war...
The village? So women and children where helping Itachi and Danzo massacre the Uchiha? I'm pretty sure they were just living their lives, unbeknownst to what happened

None of the Edo's know what Sasuke has done. They only know what he was planning to use them to destroy Konoha because of the Uchiha Massacre.

Last edited:

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The village? So women and children where helping Itachi and Danzo massacre the Uchiha? I'm pretty sure they were just living their lives, unbeknownst to what happened

None of the Edo's know what Sasuke has done. They only know what he was planning to use them to destroy Konoha because of the Uchiha Massacre.
In the end his only bad doing is killing Danzo...And no one cared about him.

Stxluciferr

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke has done far more good than bad:

I believe he's killed the most akatsuki members
And he put down Danzo, who caused a lot of the NV problems
And helped stop the edo