Even though Sasuke's currently aiding in this war....

Should Sasuke be forgiven?

• Total voters

mikeeozua

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would you consider it unrealistic if he was forgiven for his crimes?

To me personally it would. I mean sure he didn't kill anyone notable but he attacked an international Kage summit which in turn made him a international criminal. Adding onto that, his betrayal of Konoha and the intention of mass murder by plotting to destroy Konoha is a crime in itself.

What are others people's opinions on this?

Stark

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well he aided in the defeat of Obito and is aiding in the defeat of Madara who will bring the world to heel. I'm pretty sure he will get a pardon....

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He is saving all of them and if it wasn't for him they would all be either dead or already manipulated by Infinite Tsukoyomi so yeah he should be forgiven. He only killed Danzo though and he deserved it.

Xlad

Supreme
Kin
138💸
Kumi
27💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Don't know. The heads of Konoha weren't exactly the righteous ones either. I can say it has to be a fair trial if the elders were put on trial as well for the massacre.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would you consider it unrealistic if he was forgiven for his crimes?

To me personally it would. I mean sure he didn't kill anyone notable but he attacked an international Kage summit which in turn made him a international criminal. Adding onto that, his betrayal of Konoha and the intention of mass murder by plotting to destroy Konoha is a crime in itself.

What are others people's opinions on this?
Whatever happens happens, stop making countless threads about Sasuke left and right.
If he dies he dies, he lose to naruto he lose to naruto, he loses his sharingan he just loses it.

Too many vs threads, too much hate, not enough love.
The guy is good, few years ago everyone was on his @ss saying he sucks because he didn't follow Itachi, wasn't good, or go back to the village.

scorezor

Legendary
Kin
35💸
Kumi
2,506💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i can't see what he did it of so wrong , he only killed 1 person that should had been killed lol. and the others he was confused , that's all you have to know lol.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke committed treason by killing a Hokage.

That was the line he shouldn't of crossed.

Before, he was just a missing nin.

I don't remember if everyone knows about his death and who caused it, but, Danzo's death can easily be swept under the rug and the blame be placed on Obito.

If that's the case I can see him being let off, but extremely scrutinized the remainder of his life by Konoha anbu.

FoxesInWonderland

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He will be pardoned and it's not really unrealistic. In real war of the enemy becomes your ally and remains an ally they can be pardoned for their previous crimes. It all depend but this has happened in our history.

a banned cartoon

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke committed treason by killing a Hokage.

That was the line he shouldn't of crossed.

Before, he was just a missing nin.

I don't remember if everyone knows about his death and who caused it, but, Danzo's death can easily be swept under the rug and the blame be placed on Obito.

If that's the case I can see him being let off, but extremely scrutinized the remainder of his life by Konoha anbu.
He killed a corrupt Hokage who ordered his whole clan slaughtered. His actions are some what justifiable.

mikeeozua

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't know. The heads of Konoha weren't exactly the righteous ones either. I can say it has to be a fair trial if the elders were put on trial as well for the massacre.
I wouldn't say that's fair. That's like saying because your governments bad, you have the right to go attacking people who aren't even associated with them.

Misconception

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The true question is will Obito be forgiven for his sins... He started the War had the Juubi nuke cities small towns and killed alot of fodders via god tree...

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He killed a corrupt Hokage who ordered his whole clan slaughtered. His actions are some what justifiable.
Danzo's course of action doesn't justify Sasuke getting away with the murder of an important figurehead of the village.

What Sasuke did was purely for his own benefit, he did not have anyone's best interest in mind.

If that incident is swept under the rug then he'd get a pass.

Hebi Sasuke

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Danzo's course of action doesn't justify Sasuke getting away with the murder of an important figurehead of the village.

What Sasuke did was purely for his own benefit, he did not have anyone's best interest in mind.

If that incident is swept under the rug then he'd get a pass.
And killing Shisui had benefit for someone besides Danzo?