Even though Sasuke's currently aiding in this war....

Should Sasuke be forgiven?

• Total voters

LeSauce

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inside the manga I do believe it would be realistic. It's their job to kill, so it's not as big as we make it out to be, I don't think.

I don't think it would be realistic in the real world, but neither would it be for Sasuke not to be chased after by the village after he left, or for a kid to have a direct influence on the ruler of the village.

It's not like they would be able to do anything to him anyway.

Omar19992010

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke committed treason by killing a Hokage.

That was the line he shouldn't of crossed.

Before, he was just a missing nin.

I don't remember if everyone knows about his death and who caused it, but, Danzo's death can easily be swept under the rug and the blame be placed on Obito.

If that's the case I can see him being let off, but extremely scrutinized the remainder of his life by Konoha anbu.
If it weren't for Danzo this war wouldn't be happening.

lucario14

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IIRC the first person he killed was some experiment of orochimaru. During his training with Karin, he was asked to subdue and capture 100 (i think) prisoners trying to escape. With Karin's help he managed to locate all and capture them. one of them, to avoid capture was almost going to kill karin but sasuke intercepted and killed him. He also saved Karin form a bear and from killer B's hachibi.

He did some bad things but the good he's done FAR outweigh the bad. I think sasuke shouldn't be punished in fact he should be hailed a hero alongside naruto.

One question if the leaf decide to punish him do you think he'll go along with it? Who in Konoha is strong enough to punish him? Kakshi? Tsunade? Ibiki? Good luck trying to confine sasuke to some jail.

Mikasa Hagaromo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, can we see how the story progresses first? Is he truly "good" or does he have some objective that may seem right in his eyes but will make the rest of the world, including the Sage and Indra say, "WTF?!?!?!?"

If he truly is "good", he absolutely should be pardoned. In the end, he is only thought to have killed Orocimaru, Itachi, Deidara, and Danzo....everyone hated Danzo, and Itachi and Deidara were known terrorists. As far as everyone know, Sasuke is a hero and he should have a lot of money coming his way from collecting the bounties on their heads.

In the old shinobi world, they could've probably lied to the Leaf villagers saying his departure from the village was all part of a mission to take out Oro, Itachi, and Deidara--thereby creating an opening for his acceptance back into the village-- b of course, Sasuke will want the truth about Itachi out there....

....so once the truth is out there, the shinobi world will be as torn as the fanbase about whether what Sasuke has done is understandable and a compromise will be made with Naruto's lead. Killer Bee will forgive Sasuke for the capture attempt bc, as we see, the guy has a pure, kind, forgiving soul, and he will convince Ay to drop the issue.

As for the kage summit, they can easily be convinced to drop the issue after the war--especially if they come to understand that they weren't the target, but Danzo.

Howling Fox

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Damn, can we see how the story progresses first? Is he truly "good" or does he have some objective that may seem right in his eyes but will make the rest of the world, including the Sage and Indra say, "WTF?!?!?!?"

If he truly is "good", he absolutely should be pardoned. In the end, he is only thought to have killed Orocimaru, Itachi, Deidara, and Danzo....everyone hated Danzo, and Itachi and Deidara were known terrorists. As far as everyone know, Sasuke is a hero and he should have a lot of money coming his way from collecting the bounties on their heads.

In the old shinobi world, they could've probably lied to the Leaf villagers saying his departure from the village was all part of a mission to take out Oro, Itachi, and Deidara--thereby creating an opening for his acceptance back into the village-- b of course, Sasuke will want the truth about Itachi out there....

....so once the truth is out there, the shinobi world will be as torn as the fanbase about whether what Sasuke has done is understandable and a compromise will be made with Naruto's lead. Killer Bee will forgive Sasuke for the capture attempt bc, as we see, the guy has a pure, kind, forgiving soul, and he will convince Ay to drop the issue.

As for the kage summit, they can easily be convinced to drop the issue after the war--especially if they come to understand that they weren't the target, but Danzo.
As far as everyone know, Sasuke was Orochimaru pet, join Akatsuki terror group, attack killer bee, attack a Kage peace summit, and kill samurai and cloud fodder.

He messed up and must pay. Being butthurt isn't excuse for breaking laws. If u kill a killer irl ur ass still goes to jail.

Plus A won't care. He already try to kill B himself for war.

Mikasa Hagaromo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As far as everyone know, Sasuke was Orochimaru pet, join Akatsuki terror group, attack killer bee, attack a Kage peace summit, and kill samurai and cloud fodder.

He messed up and must pay. Being butthurt isn't excuse for breaking laws. If u kill a killer irl ur ass still goes to jail.

Plus A won't care. He already try to kill B himself for war.
All can be explained away as a 'mission' if they chose to go the lying route--except the Bee and Kage summit thing which can be easily forgive with Killer Bee's influence and heck, even Obito if he lives.

Dark Riku

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even though he did many things(Attacked the Five Kage Summit etc)he is also helping in the war and i think that he should be forgiven.

EternalFlame

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well nobody has really forgiven him yet, everyone is just overlooking him because there's more important things to worry about. Even then, Sakura has been nervous, Shikamaru doesn't trust him, Kakashi wants to talk to him - he's going to be a major reason for Madara's defeat but the aftermath of Rouge Sasuke still needs to be dealt with.

However, people on this base spew the whole 'he needs to be punished' idea. Lets say this whole thing goes to a trial, he loses and then how exactly would he be punished?

KisuneUchiha

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sasuke committed treason by killing a Hokage.

That was the line he shouldn't of crossed.

Before, he was just a missing nin.

I don't remember if everyone knows about his death and who caused it, but, Danzo's death can easily be swept under the rug and the blame be placed on Obito.

If that's the case I can see him being let off, but extremely scrutinized the remainder of his life by Konoha anbu.
What Hokage has he killed, cuz last I checked he only killed a Hokage CANDIDATE, and one that the majority of the village hated anyways

Dantе

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sasuke needs no one's forgiveness. Konoha cannot afford to loose a strong person as Sasuke. That's why Konoha will give a warm welcome to Sasuke!