Embarrassing moments in world history...

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I dont remember any embarrassing moments... -.- I guess I wanted to forget them...so I did o_O
lucky...i remember almost everything that was embarassing to me...lucky...

i got caught in a compromising position w/ my ex by my parents...

D'OH!

You must be registered for see images
:eek: OMG!!!

Last edited:

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Crystal

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is one of Miley biggest embrrassing moments because half of the world watch the Soup :D And she even said it on her myspace she was dyin of embarrasement. Check it out

*if it doest work try copin and pastin
Does any body have a twitter??:p

Last edited by a moderator:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
this is one of Miley biggest embrrassing moments because half of the world watch the Soup :D And she even said it on her myspace she was dyin of embarrasement. Check it out

Does any body have a twitter??:p
when you want to post a youtube video, remember not to copy the whole link, but only what follows the "=". That would be: "iglWyCGFTts" for this video.

I edited that one for ya and LOL nice.

Shogun

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i usually don't pay attention outside if i am listening to my ipod so one day that came back to hurt me when i walked into a pole, in the middle of rush hour traffic.

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
we have thin walls... parents' room is next to mine... yeah it doesn't take a genius to work out that i hear them unless i put in earphones and turn on some music O_O
What horrible parents you guys have! Mine did atleast have the decency to distance their bedroom from mine and the rest of the family by atleast 10 meters. Actually never seen or heard it before.

Speaking of this, can imagine i'd get pissed if i was a parent and all hyped up for some cuddletime, and my little kid says "i can't sleep am scared", ruining it. :mad:

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...i once fell asleep doing yoga....
Eh, I don't think that's possible. How could you fell asleep while your kundhalini energy is going upper on your spine? That's not possible.
Unless you were in meditation state, then yes. Or maybe it wasn't sleep and you just crossed the line. Anyways, you have me interested now, cause I have been doing yoga for the last 6 years and this is the first time i heard someone falling asleep during a class.

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
umm .......... lemme think ..

embarassed ..................

i got nervous in front of the girl i like in college.. so when i talked to her >.> i got so cold that when she holded my hands she said .. ( u guyz can imagine ) and i was so embarassed .. coz i didn't talked to a girl b4 at school ... >.> .. and this was love at first sight ...