Embarrassing moments in world history...

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
for here post things that were really embarrasing to you but latter you couldnt help laughing about it
for me someone had asked me about going 3 way thinking he meant people when he really ment on the phone...:D

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ok another one...this was last year or so...one of the girls trying out to be Ms. America falling while walking down the runway...:D

Crystal

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was begin idiot standin up on the canoe, then i trip over my friend leg and fall over board along with my friend and my ex-boyfriend (but we now good friends ;))

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i was making costumes for this party my friends naibor was hosting and her naibor was yelling at one of the performer (right near the room i was working in) that looked like she wasnt trying her best and he was yelling asking if she wanted to just quit. and that same time i had just finished working on this dress that took me forever to make and i yell "YES!"
the host looks over at me like im nuts...im still trying to figure out whats going on...and the people that im working with are bursting out laughing
when i found out what exactly happend i turned bright red...:D

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Tried to kick a target in karate class once with my left leg and it was just a bit too high....
Fell on my hands and knees.

I could reach it fine with my right leg....so it was kinda embarrassing when i missed with my left.:rolleyes:

P.S.-I'm an instructor....so it makes it even more embarrassing XD

Crystal

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol that reminds me... O_O *flash back*
I was doin Karate with my twin bro, he push me to the ground. I was so angry i pick up a book and beat him to death with the book... after i took my angry out on my bro i was about to leave to go to my dad's car. Then i slip on the floor, fall backwards on 8 year girl than the girl got angry and start beating me up with the book :p

And that how i meet my friend Karly ;)

RokuNR

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I was doin Karate with my twin bro, he push me to the ground. I was so angry i pick up a book and beat him to death with the book... after i took my angry out on my bro i was about to leave to go to my dad's car. Then i slip on the floor, fall backwards on 8 year girl than the girl got angry and start beating me up with the book :p

Lmfao! XD

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Karma can really suck sometimes lol.

Ryuusaki

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I casually made out with a friend(ish ><) on a bench by the beach because the mood brought it on when i was madly in love with some other girl that i thought was way out of my league (we were just friends n stuff) but it turns out she kinda had some potential love for me oO some girls in my class then asked me "eey, did you make out with <first girl> and i was like "oh shit" everyone found out, and inevitably her as well.. so man, that sucked ass. We're still friends.. and just friends.

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I casually made out with a friend(ish ><) on a bench by the beach because the mood brought it on when i was madly in love with some other girl that i thought was way out of my league (we were just friends n stuff) but it turns out she kinda had some potential love for me oO some girls in my class then asked me "eey, did you make out with <first girl> and i was like "oh shit" everyone found out, and inevitably her as well.. so man, that sucked ass. We're still friends.. and just friends.
Ouch dude....thats not so much embarrassing as just painful.
You have my sympathies.

It's hard to be the guy. We're the ones expected to make the first move, but when you're unsure of the girl's feelings you can't know what the right thing to do is.:(

Girls should step it up and approach us sometime....geez...lazy girls....lol jk;)