Embarrassing moments in world history...

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ok this one is both embarrassing and funny:

well you all know how i have a phobia of bugs. so we were with my then bf (2 years ago) in a restaurant and we were eating and drinking. suddenly i see a bug (dont know what bug exactly) on the table, coming at me. I start yelling "SOAB!!!", i stand up and i throw the table on my bf.
Everyone started looking at us, they all thought that i did this to my bf and one woman asked loudly "did he cheat on you"?
I, being a woman and a bad one, facing the fear of embarrassement cause of the damn bug, answered "yes". Poor him, he was on the floor with food all over him, giving me the "oh-you-are-so-getting-spanked-for-this look", men in the restaurant were laughing at him and the women were looking at me with a proud look :p
one of the best moments in my life XD

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

well you all know how i have a phobia of bugs. so we were with my then bf (2 years ago) in a restaurant and we were eating and drinking. suddenly i see a bug (dont know what bug exactly) on the table, coming at me. I start yelling "SOAB!!!", i stand up and i throw the table on my bf.
Everyone started looking at us, they all thought that i did this to my bf and one woman asked loudly "did he cheat on you"?
I, being a woman and a bad one, facing the fear of embarrassement cause of the damn bug, answered "yes". Poor him, he was on the floor with food all over him, giving me the "oh-you-are-so-getting-spanked-for-this look", men in the restaurant were laughing at him and the women were looking at me with a proud look :p
LOL! I would have loved to see the guy's reaction when you said that! That would have been an epic one to see.

Great job at the cover-up! :cool:

Emperor

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

LMAO that is so awesome .. the poor dude !!!

vickyz89

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The most embrassing thing for me is when my younger brother saw my naked body.. i still remember that time i just finish taking my shower and come out from bathroom.. i got use the towel to wrap my body but suddenly the towel loose and left nothing to cover my body.. my younger just standing in front of me.. >__< thats is the most embrassing moment for me.. >_<

Faceless

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The most embrassing thing for me is when my younger brother saw my naked body.. i still remember that time i just finish taking my shower and come out from bathroom.. i got use the towel to wrap my body but suddenly the towel loose and left nothing to cover my body.. my younger just standing in front of me.. >__< thats is the most embrassing moment for me.. >_<
O_____________________O

Sure wished I was your brother xD

Casidesia

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

way to go, girl!!! lol.

O_____________________O

Sure wished I was your brother xD
...perv...

Last edited:

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my sister somehow changed a piv of me that was scanned on the comp. and sent it around to the whole school i didn't leave the house for a week