Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
not really salamandars fault. Anicetus spammed before him and made it into a vs thread
:lmao:....go check again.

Anyway I simply went along with his definition of rotation. Its just a coincidence that Sakura happens to be the one doing those rotation moves. And I actually praised Sakura for it again entirely based on Salamander's definition of rotation :lol

neosmith500

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Agree.
From what I recall, it was said Gentle Fist does damage to the organs via the Chakra Network, so even then , I doubt a ranged Gentle Fist attack that does damage to the organs via the network is possible, but a ranged Gentle Fist attack that does normal damage without aiming at the network is possible, like what Kaguya did to Susuano'O
Yea , Jyuken does so by forcing Chakra into the body via physical contact. Imagine Air-palm as the Hyuga's palm with the only difference being the force , since Air-palm hits with more force , it would be easier to force Chakra into the Network on impact. DB Says it pinpoints and targets vitals , thrusting through them. So imagine Jyuken chakra doing the thrusting through the vitals..Sounds like pretty severe damage to me but it would make Air-palm into a one-shot.

Maybe, maybe not. But even in the first arc, Team Gai was largely ignored. Then again, even Naruto himself wasn't really relevant in Part 2 until the Pain Arc and onwards. Before that, he really only had a few moments in the Sasuke & Sai Arc and near the end of Shikamaru's arc.
Actually Team Gai had alot of panel time from their debut to the end of P1 imo. I rememebr the days before i even knew of the manga and watched all the anime fillers after VOTE thinking that it was all canon lol. People like Hinata had such great progression which showed the potential

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea , Jyuken does so by forcing Chakra into the body via physical contact. Imagine Air-palm as the Hyuga's palm with the only difference being the force , since Air-palm hits with more force , it would be easier to force Chakra into the Network on impact. DB Says it pinpoints and targets vitals , thrusting through them. So imagine Jyuken chakra doing the thrusting through the vitals..Sounds like pretty severe damage to me but it would make Air-palm into a one-shot.

Actually Team Gai had alot of panel time from their debut to the end of P1 imo. I rememebr the days before i even knew of the manga and watched all the anime fillers after VOTE thinking that it was all canon lol. People like Hinata had such great progression which showed the potential
I meant in the first arc of part 2. Their fights with their clones was only shown in the anime, and Gai did 99% of the fighting against Kisame.

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They will say it didn't happen just like how Hinata didn't get Chakra from Hamura or how Himawari didn't one-shot Naruto :lmao:
and one of those didn't happen in the manga, which is 100% canon source. call me when hinata does rotation in manga. also, lmao @ the goon fathoming a toddler could ever seriously one-shot naruto. but i wouldn't expect any less from the same person who seriously argued that hinata was on par with demi-gods in reaction/reflexes. :lol

ot: kishi at it again with giving false hopes. tho genuinely speaking, i hope for hinata fans' sake she at leat gets rotation. it's embarrassing as it is that she's the least versatile in comparison to hanabi/neji, speculatively speaking for the former. let's hope hinata finally shows what she's got against momoshik/kinshiki since she might have rotation. here's too hoping she doesn't get sent flying and swatted like a fly. hinata ftw! :win:

Last edited:
Reactions: salamander uchiha

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
and one of those didn't happened in the manga
Still canon.

which is 100% canon source.
Wrong.

also, lmao @ the goon fathoming a toddler could ever seriously one-shit naruto.
I thought you said manga is 100% canon source? :wut:

but i wouldn't expect any less from the same person who seriously argued that hinata was on par with demi-gods in reaction/reflexes.
Since when were base Naruto and base Sasuke demi-god tier? Isn't that when they have Six Paths Mode and EMS/Rennigan activated?:lol

The Last shows her reflexes are on par with base Naruto, who is on par with base Sasuke. You can stay mad about it though, not like I care tbh :nefer:

Also lmao at that signature quoting a sarcastic remark from me. **** riding so damn hard :lmao:

Last edited:

Cariostar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I though it was fair to assume that she has it due her status as master of the gentle fist? I mean, it was stated that , so I don’t really see so many issues.

Reactions: Darth AniCetuS

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I though it was fair to assume that she has it due her status as master of the gentle fist? I mean, it was stated that , so I don’t really see so many issues.
Assumptions aren't facts and she's not even shown 1 body blow let alone rotation. Her best feat is emitting chakra from her hands and is canon.

Last edited:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The entire chapter isn't released yet, I can't wait to get more.

You must be registered for see images

2 stars, my godness some people are really salty. I'm wondering who :wut:

unknownvillain1254

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea , does seem to be a retcon tho it being compressed Air makes sense too.

I have to completly disagree here. The simple fact that Hiashi said that Neji and Hinata's Air-palms wouldn't be sufficient against the pinpointed spikes due to numbers clearly shows that Neji/Hinata cannot use Wall palm by themself as doing so would've cleared that exact amount of spikes.

Also If Neji , who mastered Rotation in a month by age 13 couldn't use Wall palm by the War arc , then im pretty sure it stands as the hardest Hyuga tech to learn and clearly isn't portrayed as simple as u think. This is why Cloaked Hiashi was the only one to use it while the other cloaked nameless Hyugas used basic Air-palm. Pretty sure if Wall palm was so easy then any Hyuga other than Hiashi would've used it in the War as it shits on basic Air-palm with no excuses.

Kid Neji already did Body blow in the SRA.

Not to mention he already had the ability to use it in the CE/Finals as all he needs to do is be able to emit chakra from his whole body. So yea, Neji only showed Air-palm as a new tech for the whole series after the CE/Finals to the War.

That same extreme precision is also directly attributed to Air-palm via db , not to Neji sending chakra through a string requires less precision as all he did was flood chakra which Kidomaru basically drank lol. Air-palm as a ranged GF would send the Chakra straight through the body with more force than their normal strikes tho i agree that Blocking Chakra points isn't logical , but attacking vitals makes sense. Not to mention i always preached of how useless 64 palm is compared to normal Jyuken and basic tenketsu strikes as Neji showed at the very end of his fight with kido.

-I think the reason Hyuga had no panel time in p2 was due to editors and general direction as its clear Kishi meant to do much more with people like Lee/Neji/Hinata. I added Lee since u cant have one without the other for too long since rivals. I dont think they were rejected because of power as thats more reason to give them more panel time , not less.
This is where me and you disagree at I believe it can hit chakra points based off of the information that we already have because to hit the vital organs is to also hit the chakra points you can't do one without doing the other

Tyrance sasuke

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This technique is pretty useful against bulk buffed up opponents and useless against people with spirit beings aiding them in battle, as it can only destroy chakra and organs and deflect physical things.