Kin
11💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Inb4 "Only in SD she can do it" :lol

Thanks for the link
I'm not going to make myself look stupid and say something I might regret later on Since Hinata will most likely fight Momoshiki on-screen.

But feat wise she can’t use Kaiten yet.
I think she might have used it. Do you think she survived her vs Momo without it?

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That hinata will fight one on one momo
Well as far as the story is concerned Hinata faces Momoshiki and Kinshiki but since one of them actually has Naruto with them I assume she only fought one of them.

And I'm assuming she gets her fight because the story is supposed to be focused on Momoshiki and Kinshiki this time. We ALL know Studio Pierrot loves Hinata so I'm not shocked if Hinata uses 17251835 palms or whatever feat they give her xD

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well as far as the story is concerned Hinata faces Momoshiki and Kinshiki but since one of them actually has Naruto with them I assume she only fought one of them.

And I'm assuming she gets her fight because the story is supposed to be focused on Momoshiki and Kinshiki this time. We ALL know Studio Pierrot loves Hinata so I'm not shocked if Hinata uses 17251835 palms or whatever feat they give her xD
I hope:score: but I doubt it but at least hope they make her useful

Belserion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Good new we know it'll be filler either way. Inb4 123 calls it canon
I might get some hate for my opinion but the whole anime is filler to me unless it was written by Ukyo or Kishi being involved in certain episodes like Episode 8-9.

With that being said I don't let this destroy my enjoyment for the anime.

And idk why I'm getting called out for this when Indra is pretty much on my side but he never gets hated for saying the anime is filler XD

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I might get some hate for my opinion but the whole anime is filler to me unless it was written by Ukyo or Kishi being involved in certain episodes like Episode 8-9.

With that being said I don't let this destroy my enjoyment for the anime.

And idk why I'm getting called out for this when Indra is pretty much on my side but he never gets hated for saying the anime is filler XD
I only considered canon that which is confirmed canon. And I enjoy the rest of it knowing what it likely is.