Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I won't act like I'm not disappointed that I allowed myself to be hit the graveyard too early in the game. More so, I feel unsatisfied that SK wasn't lynched, or even properly killed.

Good game, everyone. Also, taking the opportunity to thank and congratulate my buddy, Rej, for his first game as a host. And Happy new year, everyone.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I won't act like I'm not disappointed that I allowed myself to be hit the graveyard too early in the game. More so, I feel unsatisfied that SK wasn't lynched, or even properly killed.

Good game, everyone. Also, taking the opportunity to thank and congratulate my buddy, Rej, for his first game as a host. And Happy new year, everyone.
:hs: hopefully next one we play together and rand scum lmao
and thanks fam

• Wow
Reactions: Ansatsuken

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have a question for you,

If not because of mechanics and slipping can you figure out that SK and Red are scum?

If you asking me about Moth, his scum play was more visible than Hou to me that you don't even need mechanics to tell it. He's everywhere but most importantly he's backpedaling a lot and speaking strange thing a lot.
About Red I am positive I would, Moth I spotted him mafia soon and I said it (it's enough for him to be so wishy-washy to be an easy read).

About SK, even if I would maybe notice he is scum, a case to explain he is scum it's yet hard for me to do and convince everyone with it. Alice wasn't convinced he is scum even after solid explained evidence...
If you remember, before giving a TR for him I mentioned I am pocketed by his words, implying he may be scum but I give him a pass. That was in day 1.
I was so upset on myself that I let Kyte to be lynched day 1 because I wasn't present and when I saw he adviced against that lynch I thought he as scum wouldn't help such a good town player to survive. So in day 2 i gave him a TR.
Day 3 I agreed with you that no one is cleared by voting for a serial killer. I had SK with a question mark before Red flipping mafia. I am not impressed by bussing, most mafia wins are after unexpecting bus situations, so I didn't give him town points for pushing Red.
Mechanics came in help so I stopped be nitpicky about his posts.
My logic is my first scumhunt tool, when my logic is solid i don't let myself impressed by words. Here comes his reversed psychology attempt to make me unvote and go for TSQ instead. Our good luck was that he, choosing the most obvious locktown in my eyes, made me go reread and the evidence of him protecting Red at Sod and of TSQ bleeding towniness in day 1 were enough to lock him scum. I didn't post comments on the quotes of his interactions on purpose, to wait and see reactions but in an inactive game that was so useless..
Btw, after wolf flips I am always rereading day one searching for interactions and this can show early mafia bonds.

Tl;dr I probably could read him but never get him lynched in a vanilla game.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Alright, first of all I would like to congratulate townies for winning. That being out of the way i want to talk about the game and the setup. You allowed claiming in this game but i think it was done wrong. Looking at all the roles townies could of literally all claimed dp1 and outed every single mafia. That is game breaking and that's precisely what i feel happened. The moment the townies decided to mass claim the game was broken and I desperately tried to glew it back together. The roles the townies had did not make it any better as you can see they all were odd roles or even roles so when you mass claim it checks one another and confirms the player. As mafia we had no way to counter that. Usually when you allow claiming you give mafia a very strong fake claim to counter such situations. Cause honestly i think the only reason townies won is because of the mass claim and mechanics and we as mafia had no way to fight back for that. It stopped people from thinking and made them rely solely on mechanics. Good example of this was michelle who according to her I was her top townie the entire game until mass claim kicked in and i surviving until dp3 maybe had something to do with it too lol.

So, next time if anyone want to allow claiming then they have to take into account these type of situation because i feel the game was robbed from us due to mass claiming which should not be the case. Mafia is a game of wit and reading not checking everything out by mechanics and mass claim. That being said i did try and do some damage control and if it was not for mothbomb outburst there was a very good chance we could of moved to rng and either me or tsq get lynched and if tsq did then we were still in the game. But we saw how things went down unfortunately.

Unfortunately I had some problems in real life and mentioned it in the game which made me skip the last part of DP2 and somehow affected my judgment and performance early dp3.

Playing wise @Thestatusquo you were definitely the best in the townie team and i will admit that i underestimated you a bit. Was gonna kill you off in multiple occasions but decided to keep you alive for personal reasons (just wanted a bit of challenge lol). I was gonna kill you off last NP but all_red actions made me switch and kill @AngelusSama who is also was a very good player kudos to you pal glad to see players like you joining the mafia community ranks. The entire mass claiming thing completely skipped my thoughts for some reason. Although thinking back on it i should of killed off status and kept angelus lol but mistakes happen.

The first kill np1 we decided to kill of paper because i did not wanna kill any of the capable players and to throw everyone off a bit lol. (Again for personal reasons, I just wanted a challenging game. Not fun when you kill off good players from the get go)

@Ansatsuken I would of not pushed you hard if it not for the fact that I had a strong feeling that you dosed me NP1 and I could not just let you kill me off in the following np whenever you wanted. So had to get rid of you sorry pal ^^

@All_Red you need to improve your mafia game not slightly, BUT ALOT! You have alot of stuff to work on to improve as mafia because your townie performance is decent but your mafia on the hand is not... not at all. But that's fine everyone improves and i am sure you will too.

Overall tho, I really enjoyed playing. Thank you @Rej and @AL for this game and will be seeing all of you in the next battle field ^^

ggwp everyone.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why you feel more so unsatisfied tho?
And as for @SoulKiller those cillian Murphy gifs really made me want to kill him so badly. Those gifs just mocking me man lol

• Haha

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why you feel more so unsatisfied tho?

I don't know, the taste of victory would be better after drenching the scum leader in his blood, don't you agree? lol
Seriously though, I had sincere doubts on you before I was lynched, but I couldn't just go on and blow the whistle on you, with Ansa's fingers shoved at my face. I was simply looking to save myself, and go under the scum radar that night, but my inactivity failed me. I was hoping you'd be caught sooner or later. You didn't.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I recall now that spurious remark that SK left literally several minutes before the EoD; something along the lines of "Kyte could be a helpful town, can we rethink lynching him?" I only read it long after i was lynched, but that post should've been very unconvincing to my fellow town mates, especially coming from someone who'd make a better town than that.

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So, next time if anyone want to allow claiming then they have to take into account these type of situation because i feel the game was robbed from us due to mass claiming which should not be the case. Mafia is a game of wit and reading not checking everything out by mechanics and mass claim. That being said i did try and do some damage control and if it was not for mothbomb outburst there was a very good chance we could of moved to rng and either me or tsq get lynched and if tsq did then we were still in the game. But we saw how things went down unfortunately.
I'll take blame for this one cause I allowed rej to do as he pleased so I deeply apologize for this

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good example of this was michelle who according to her I was her top townie the entire game until mass claim kicked in and i surviving until dp3 maybe had something to do with it too lol.
You was my top town and you came and said this to me with the idea to think better in the last day, and after I came with my non mechanical solve you said I am a thick head. Very not towny if you ask me. I am not overthinking this because as reversed psychology it could work on someone else and you as mafia have to use any tool to win.
To think my read is set in stone it's very wrong because me, as townie, I am always reevaluating things and I am not affraid of the better players to expose them as mafia.
My problem about you it's, like I said, to make a case - my use of language it's not at the best level. What can I promise is I will try to improve and one day I will grow up :facts:

PS use the caps to write my name's first letter because is my name. Thanks.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You was my top town and you came and said this to me with the idea to think better in the last day, and after I came with my non mechanical solve you said I am a thick head. Very not towny if you ask me. I am not overthinking this because as reversed psychology it could work on someone else and you as mafia have to use any tool to win.
To think my read is set in stone it's very wrong because me, as townie, I am always reevaluating things and I am not affraid of the better players to expose them as mafia.
My problem about you it's, like I said, to make a case - my use of language it's not at the best level. What can I promise is I will try to improve and one day I will grow up :facts:

PS use the caps to write my name's first letter because is my name. Thanks.

Guess I need to retire and go act in hollywood I suppose.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so you ban me instead of yourself.

6 months because I wanted to concede and you didnt. but you also said us losing badly was your fualt.

who the **** put you in charge of this. jesus christ. im never coming back to this place.

• Angry
Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who the **** put you in charge of this. jesus christ. im never coming back to this place.
We all put SK in charge of this.

Please never come back, and i will also not play with you in the future.
How can you blame anyone else but you when you broke one of the most basics rule of this game?

I have to appologise to everyone because I invited you to play with us.
It's because I tend to see what is good in people often ignoring what is bad. I will not change myself, I will continue to do this but you, from now on, you will be a persona non grata for me.
Good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.