Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I owe the players of this game an apology. Specifically Moth and SK. I visibly with little justifiable reason threw the match for my team. By my huge claim that was really unsupported and pure mafia, as well as my performance after that claim, I simply hurt my team really bad. With my experience at this game, a move like that is not excused and well a pure throw. I apologize to Michelle, SK, Luke, Ansa, Namoi, Kyte, Paperboi, Moth, AngelSama, TSQ, Sagebee, and Alice. My play only made this game boring by making the finding of scum easier. And to those in my team, I am sincerely sorry for the situation I put you guys into.
I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am soirry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. O am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I amsorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I amsorry. I am sorry. i am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am soory. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am sorry. I am srry. I am sorry. I am srry. I am sorry. I am sorry.

Yes, I did type this all by hand. No copying.

You must be registered for see images

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Rej where's the dvc link? also wolf one? :p

@All_Red I actually don't want to sound like a smart ass or anything, I'm actually interested on what your thought process was when you claimed that. Was it like on the spot, not really premeditated in order to get a lynch in? Did you think that SK / moth would get lynched that day? What happened?

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@SoulKiller props man, you're a fearsome wolf to play against. You've barely made any slips, I think the one that cost you the game was you following our narrative and that thought process and the leaps of logic. Other than that, flawless. It's really hard for scum to be town like that for a lot of time, it's nerve racking. I'd be losing it as mafia, but you managed to stay consistent throughout the game.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards

@All_Red I actually don't want to sound like a smart ass or anything, I'm actually interested on what your thought process was when you claimed that. Was it like on the spot, not really premeditated in order to get a lynch in? Did you think that SK / moth would get lynched that day? What happened?
Two things:
I was bored. The game seemed idk dull and like town looked to have no leads on scum. So I figured why not! Then I claimed wacther/tracker not really thinking it through and like tryna jump on Luke's claim that he was poisoned.

Wanted action. Once I claimed the game became more lively!! Then just as fast as it became lively boom! Town had the maf team figured out. Dunno how but after I claimed, town like pin pointed the entire maf team. I was like fuuuuuuuck. And like tried to steer them away. Saying things like: hi partner to Sagebee. Ofc none of that worked. The part that got me really going was AngleSama figuring out SK was my partner by the like I gave him. He was correct and that was what drove me nuts!! Like wtf!!! How do you get it right by something as simple as a like!!!

Overall I got what I wanted, but not how I wanted it.

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

:hs:

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I inferred you were bored of the game state, just wanted to make sure lol

By the way, town players. You signed up for a game and you ought to post and prove yourselves town to the other people. Don't worry about looking scummy, post all your ideas. When you are in the thread, try to form reads / interact.

This game boils down to who has TMI or not. I pinned scum before solely based on their questions not matching the reasoning for giving reads.

Same with Houtarou. I was so convinced he was mafia but I kept getting side tracked by the attention being on other people.

If you're town, people will find you. You just have to post and if they read you wrong, it's their fault. Give as much information as possible. Ask questions. Be active. You signed up for something, it is your duty to fulfil it and play your part.

With good scum players like SK, if it weren;t for the mechanics, we would've lost solely off people not being active enough.

Please, post! By being active and engaging in conversations, not only do YOU improve as a player, but you might attract other people into playing mafia and enlarging the community. I have faith in you guys, you can become great mafia players if you struggle a bit. Anyone can. :p

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I inferred you were bored of the game state, just wanted to make sure lol

By the way, town players. You signed up for a game and you ought to post and prove yourselves town to the other people. Don't worry about looking scummy, post all your ideas. When you are in the thread, try to form reads / interact.

This game boils down to who has TMI or not. I pinned scum before solely based on their questions not matching the reasoning for giving reads.

Same with Houtarou. I was so convinced he was mafia but I kept getting side tracked by the attention being on other people.

If you're town, people will find you. You just have to post and if they read you wrong, it's their fault. Give as much information as possible. Ask questions. Be active. You signed up for something, it is your duty to fulfil it and play your part.

With good scum players like SK, if it weren;t for the mechanics, we would've lost solely off people not being active enough.

Please, post! By being active and engaging in conversations, not only do YOU improve as a player, but you might attract other people into playing mafia and enlarging the community. I have faith in you guys, you can become great mafia players if you struggle a bit. Anyone can. :p
So don't rely to much on mechanics. Make yourself free to think about any possibility that player you're focusing might have. You can read houtarou and finding scum in him but how you can't find something fishy with SK is beyond me.

I really wanted to jump voting houtarou with you because I've started to understand your reasoning but I'm not really sure we can secure the lynch. Because I'm voting with the same players that caused a mislynch previously that I'm being part also is not a good option for me. It just makes me look more suspicious to Alice, Michelle etc.

My mind was drowned from the long arguments with Michelle where I couldn't thinking straight anymore. I should interact more with you, Naomi and Alice and bring you all to vote Red.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ansa try to keep your calm always, it's a game, and if you feel like you can't, make a pause from posting and everything you want to post read again after a while. And check if it's ok or not ok. Don't post if it's forced.
In my wolf games when I won with my team i was writing almost twice as more posts but I didn't post all of them. I have them in the notepad app and delete them for good only at endgame because some ideas are not bad but just don't have good timing.
Ftr I had zero intention to frame you, my honest impression was you don't sound like your town self. :rei:

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ansa try to keep your calm always, it's a game, and if you feel like you can't, make a pause from posting and everything you want to post read again after a while. And check if it's ok or not ok. Don't post if it's forced.
In my wolf games when I won with my team i was writing almost twice as more posts but I didn't post all of them. I have them in the notepad app and delete them for good only at endgame because some ideas are not bad but just don't have good timing.
Ftr I had zero intention to frame you, my honest impression was you don't sound like your town self. :rei:
I'm a good guy and not a bad guy Mich. So whenever I get a scum role I always felt underwhelming. But I will never throwing my game.

You know right Town Ansa is hard to lynch?

Reactions: Michelle

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And as for @SoulKiller those cillian Murphy gifs really made me want to kill him so badly. Those gifs just mocking me man lol
I had a problem with the gifs while reading, they are bad for my eyes but I had to check SKs posts.
On the other hand, a lower amount of gifs it's ok :vex:

Reactions: Ansatsuken

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I had a problem with the gifs while reading, they are bad for my eyes but I had to check SKs posts.
On the other hand, a lower amount of gifs it's ok :vex:
I have a question for you,

If not because of mechanics and slipping can you figure out that SK and Red are scum?

If you asking me about Moth, his scum play was more visible than Hou to me that you don't even need mechanics to tell it. He's everywhere but most importantly he's backpedaling a lot and speaking strange thing a lot.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I want to give props to @Thestatusquo even tho it's your first game your definitely the mvp of this one.

Also got to give credit to @SoulKiller your plan to lynch all red really completely threw me off your guys trail if the status quo and Michelle weren't there might of worked.

@All_Red don't beat yourself up I think you actually did very well and I dont think there wasnt much to be done with mafia getting found out quickly you made the best of your slip up and came up with a good plan. So for that I say you did well.

Reactions: Just_Red
Status
Not open for further replies.