Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
so you ban me instead of yourself.

6 months because I wanted to concede and you didnt. but you also said us losing badly was your fualt.

who the **** put you in charge of this. jesus christ. im never coming back to this place.
You must be registered for see images

Why would I ban myself?

I am not the one who made the 6 months decisions. It's the other mods who agreed the appropriate punishment would be a 6 month ban for violating the game rules. I think you are having some misunderstanding. The punishment is not because you were trying hard to save scum (even tho your temper got into you and you made things worse) but because you posted a screenshot of something that is supposed to be only viewed by your eyes. You even said it yourself that you gonna so get banned for this lol.

I did not ask for this trust me. It was forced upon me this responsibility chosen by the people and here we are my friend. That sucks, you were cool kinda minus that temper and breaking the rules.

ultimate cowardly bullshit to use your authority for shit thats YOUR FUCKING FAULT.
You must be registered for see images
Hmm.... you posted a screenshot pal and violated the game rules. Hello? How is you posting a screen shot of mafia DM my fault exactly?

while I was bleeding my ass to bits trying to keep you alive.
I appreciate your effort to try and get scum out of the situation. You were doing good until temper got into you and you started making everything worse, cussing, being toxic, and the final nail in the coffin which is the main problem here is that screen shot.

Mods discussed what is your punishment and came to the ban length conclusion and I was just the executioner. I warned you before personally to behave if my memory serves me right.

@mothbomb even if you come back you won't be able to play cause I m banning you forever

sorry @SoulKiller @Michelle but I just can't stand this
Look what you did now moth..... made your situation even worse :/ oh whelp was fun while it lasted with you moth. Wish you the best pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.