Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

@mothbomb has been modkilled, their role was Coca Cola. (he will receive further punishment from the mods of the section @Michelle @SoulKiller )

Hello, you are Coca Cola a member of the "Sweet and Cancerous Mafia".

You are a Roleblocker.
- Chose a player at night and stop them from performing any action that night.

You win when you defeat all threats to the Mafia.

Due to the timeframe in creating a new lynch was too small, the DP had to be ended earlier! With that started! It will be extended by another 24 hours!

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow who did expect that one? One party pooper completely overdosed on mountain dew was found...

Everyone stared at him, when he joyfully said: "Ha, I will forfeit you smugs, go have your fucking tea party and let me be."

So @SoulKiller endgamed himself, he was Mountain Dew.

Hello, you are Mountain Dew a member of the "Sweet and Cancerous Mafia".

You are a Odd Night Rolecop/Even Night Firefighter .
- Odd Night: Chose a player to obtain their complete role.
- Even Night: Chose a player to protect them from any fire related abilities at night.

You win when you defeat all threats to the Mafia.

I can hereby announce the ends of the festivity! All poopers have been caught and you can keep up to celebrate your success in peace!
Hereby I declare Town as Winners!

@Thestatusquo
@Michelle
@Alice in Noodleland
@Naomi_Rose
@Sagebee
good job!

I declare @Thestatusquo as MVP (Town) in my eyes, I think many players can learn something from him, especially how to enter a game with a very strong presence and hunting straight for informations wherever it is possible.
Also beyond "claiming" and "mechanical evidences", TSQ showed to have good reading skills, also he was obviously town here.
Secondary, I want to honor @AngelusSama for an extremely strong pro civillian power play in the DP he subbed in. It was amazing, sadly he just had the night and one DP.

Everyone, you can freely have post game chatting here until a mod decides to close the thread (maybe 24 hours).
also honorable mentions to @Ansatsuken and @SoulKiller both were good scum, Ansatsuken had very strong early game reads, sadly he was copped by scum which made everything harder for him. I was hoping for him to get out of the mess, but sadly it wasn't the case. SoulKiller all in all was a dangerous scum, he managed to get himself some townreads early on, but sadly mafia falled behind due to so many factors.

I am proud that this game has contributed in the general activity, and we suddenly had alot of new players and fresh wind activity. Even if we all wen through some troubles I still hope that you enjoyed this, I am ready to take all critique neccessary as a new host, so I can approve.

So again, Happy new year guys! Time to celebrate!

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I’m sorry because I lied about my experience. I will reveal my true identity now.

I am a player that has played one game on this website, under the name of Xenokjee.

After that game I was banned for the next 2 games and I figured it was better if I didn’t contaminate this place with my toxicity.

Because of my conduct, I decided to take a break. I self banned on my main site until the 1st of August, but it was winter break and I wanted to get a game of mafia in.

I have tried my best to refrain from making any toxic comments and I think it worked. I thought that if I entered this game as my own self, a lot of people would feel bad entering the game / would feel uncomfortable in some sort of way. I hope it was enjoyable for everyone and I didn’t cause any trouble.

Sorry for lying about my experience but I figured it was for the best of everyone.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I’m sorry because I lied about my experience. I will reveal my true identity now.

I am a player that has played one game on this website, under the name of Xenokjee.

After that game I was banned for the next 2 games and I figured it was better if I didn’t contaminate this place with my toxicity.

Because of my conduct, I decided to take a break. I self banned on my main site until the 1st of August, but it was winter break and I wanted to get a game of mafia in.

I have tried my best to refrain from making any toxic comments and I think it worked. I thought that if I entered this game as my own self, a lot of people would feel bad entering the game / would feel uncomfortable in some sort of way. I hope it was enjoyable for everyone and I didn’t cause any trouble.

Sorry for lying about my experience but I figured it was for the best of everyone.
What game you played here?

Reactions: Rej

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mafia:
1x Busdriver
1x Roleblocker
1x Odd Night Rolecop/Even Night Firefighter

Indie:
1x Arsonist, 2-shot Ignite, 1-shot Bulletproof (passive)

Town:
1x Odd Night Doctor (with inheritation of A.A.)
1x Even Night Doctor (with inheritation of A.A.)
1x Odd Night Watcher
1x Even Night Watcher
1x Odd Night Voyeur (with inheritation of A.A.)
1x Even Night Voyeur (with inheritation of A.A.)
1x 2-shot Disloyal Vigilante
1x 3-shot Tracker
1x 2-shot Noble Town

Mafia can chose between a normal NK or a Poison NK on odd nights and they have to perform the other faction kill on even nights. Each Odd night they can choose again. Doctor heals poison
:hs:

Reactions: Naomi_Rose

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will make a post later tomorrow night my time. I have few stuff I need to talk about regarding the game especially the claiming aspect of it, and my thoughts in general. Also, as the head admin of the mafia section @mothbomb will get banned for 6 months. Totally unacceptable behaviour.

Good game everyone really had fun while it lasted ^^

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As per hosting, I don’t think there was a mistake that altered the outcome of the game too heavily. Sure there was the mixing up of targets with Naomi but eh, that didn’t damage anything I’d say

I will perhaps speak about the setup and balancing and stuff, overall thoughts, etc etc

• Love
Reactions: Sagebee and Rej

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was fun playing with you guys again @Michelle @TheLukundo :p

I hope I will find some time in the future to play a game, I really want to town with ansa, I feel like we’d be a really tough combo to break through lol

Happy new year everyone and gg wp
Passed through my mind who you are when I saw we have the same hour :)
You played the best game I saw from you, congrats for being your self best.
Happy New Year and hope to see you in august again ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.