50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Dat pain bio >_> (still envy you)
___

i start concentrating my doton chakra i 4 areas around Ushiro the dummy. once i felt that i've concentrated enough amount of doton chakra i use it to condense the soil and mud in the 4 areas of the surface of the ground. by using shape manipulation i shape the condensed mud areas as spikes that emerged quickly from the ground and stabbed Ushiro the dummy making 4 holes in it.

(still envy you >_>)
____
as i see the paths surrounding me i quickly gather great amount of doton chakra in my hands. as i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i quickly slammed my hands on the ground releasing the chakra into it (in the same time the paths tossed the kunais at me). i use shape manipulation to shape the gathered chakra into 6 thick walls with some pain sculptures on it and the walls make hexagon shape. in the same second of shaping them i make them emerge from the ground with 3 smaller walls in front of them and 2 more beside them. the kunais were stabbed in the walls and exploded outside the walls leaving me in the safe place between them

Dat pain summons :x3:
___
i start gathering great amount of doton chakra in my hands but much more than the amount i used for the original version. then as i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i slam my hands on the ground transferring all the gathered chakra into a squared spot (of 27 meters area) under the summons. by using the chakra i start hollowing the earth under the surface of that area bit by bit that the area dropped very fast 100 meters under the surface of the earth and it was fast enough to leave almost all the summons without a footing (albeit not airborne) trapping all the summons in 100 meters underground hole