Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i preform the snake handseal while gathering great amount of doton chakra in the area around a group of training dummies. after i finish performing the handseal and gathering enough amount of doton chakra i release the gathered chakra. by using shape manipulation i shape the released doton chakra as a huge cavern with a small opening from upside trapping all the dummies inside allowing me to attack them as i want (and there's a combo with fire and wind jutsus that can be used after using this jutsu)

after finding a group of six dummies standing i start gathering great amount of doton chakra in area around them and i start focusing on a certain spot between them. i perform the ram handseal and i release the gathered doton chakra and i use it to make the rocks, dust, mud and the ground move towards the spot i focused on. i use my doton chakra to make a hole in the ground that acts like a black hole sucking everything around it. after 5 seconds the 6 dummies were sucked into the hole and crushed under the rocks and stones

i perform the tiger handseal and i focus great amount of doton chakra in the ground under me and after i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i release it. by using shape manipulation i shape the gathered chakra as a long cliff rising under my feet, taking me high up to 5 meters from the ground. (i didn't learn the waterfall basin jutsu yet coz i didn't learn this jutsu up till now)

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Good, good. For this one grab onto the earth and insert doton chakra into it. Then, utilizing the chakra and your physical strength, lift a giant ball of earth from the ground and toss it at your target to crush them and everything else beneath it. Don't overdo it and crush yourself. Take up as much you can handle.
You must be registered for see images
(Doton: Doryō Dango) - Earth Release: Earth Mausoleum Dumping
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user With chakra work and superhuman strength, lifts up the very surface of the Earth. The lump of earth is gigantic and, the destructive power is obvious, but even just the visual impact can be enough to make enemies lose their fighting spirits and run away. The ball of earth is then hurled it at his opponent, flattening everything in its path.

Next, perform the Tiger, Hare, Boar, and Dog handseals before gathering earth chakra in your stomach and spitting a stream of mud on the ground which should quickly rise and harden into the form of a defensive wall of earth. The wall can also be created from pre-existing earth by placing your hands on the ground, a method you're used to already. Defend yourself from my attack.

*i create a huge claw of wind extending from my arm and thrust it towards you with significant force*
(Fūton: Jūha Reppū Shō) - Wind Style: Beast Tearing Gale Palm
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Description: This technique is somewhat of an enhanced version of the Beast Tearing Palm. It used chakra to infused with and condense a mass amount of wind to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from the user's dominant hand to strike and grab a target, as well as deflect any weapon or attack. In addition to making it a deadly short to mid-range weapon, the extending claw also carries tremendous force that can devastate anything in its path without affecting the user, making it useful for dislodging solid and heavy objects.
(Doton: Doryuheki) - Earth Release: Earth Style Wall Jutsu
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will first perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog and then creates a solid wall of earth as a form of defence. Chakra is either converted to earth within the body and then spat out to form the wall or the user can manipulate pre-existing earth to form the wall. The earth then instantly rises up and takes form. The barrier itself is also coated with chakra, making its strength incomparable to that of a normal mud wall. Because of the earth's special characteristics, the wall is highly resistant against, for instance, fire and water. Hizuren Sarutobi spits mud from his mouth to perform the jutsu whilst Kakashi creates a wall composed of bulldog sculptures to box-in Pain.

This jutsu works the same way as Underground Projection Fish. The differences are that with this one you can only merge with rocks and travel through them without moving the rock. It also lets you escape an opponent's B-rank or lower earth jutsu. Try escaping this by passing through my jutsu.

*creates many rock pillars that move around you and form a small room with no ceiling.*
(Doton: Ganchūrō no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Rock Pillar Prison Technique
Type: Defence/supplementary
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: After performing the required hand seals Rat → Horse → Dog → Snake and they then create a large amount of rock pillars from under ground. They can then be controlled to surround their opponent and create a bamboo-like thicket of rock.

(Doton: Iwagakure no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Hiding in Rock Technique
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: This is a technique that allows its user to blend into rocks and then move in and out of other rocks undetected.
Note: Can only blend through on B rank and below Earth Techniques

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
(RPing as sakura :devil:)
As i grab onto the earth, i start inserting doton chakra into it. And as i felt that i've put enough amount of doton chakra into it i gather my raw chakra into my fists to enhance my strength and then i lift a whale-sized rock boulder from the ground (and you was like: :omg:).
After it i search for a group of dummies then after i found a group of 8 dummies i the giant rock at them, crushing them and smashing them all :leaf:

I perform the Tiger → Hare → Boar → Dog handseals wjile gathering doton chakra in my stomach. As i finish performing the handseals and gathering y doton chakra you made this strange wind claw, and in the same time i started spitting the doton chakra through my mouth in the form of a stream of mud at the ground and i use shape manipulation to shape the doton chakra as a big wall. While i was spitting the mud kept using my doton chakra to harden it and i was gathering more and more doton chakra to be able to make the mud stream continuous till i get the perfect size of a defensive wall. As the wall was rising i used shape manipulation to make sculptures of the six paths of pain's faces on the wall. As the wall was fully made, the claw of wind made many cuts on it but it was enough to pierce it

Good luck with the test btw

As you was making the walls of the room i was gathering doton chakra in my body then as i felt that i've gathered enough doton chakra i touch the wall of this room. As i touch the wall i use my doton chakra to make my body merge with the rocks then i use chakra manipulation to transfer my body (in chakra form) to the other side of the wall then i used my doton chakra again to turn my body back to it's original form as i emerge out of the wall

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Well done. Now i want you to perform the Bird handseal and condense some of the earth below your target into the shape of spikes that emerge from the ground and impale your target. Try it on a dummy.

(Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.

This one explains itself and you've done something exactly like it before. There happens to be a cave nearby you can try it on.

(Doton: Iwayado Kuzushi) - Earth Style: Rock Lodging Destruction
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user performs the required hand seals Tiger → Rat → Snake and they then causes a cave-in by destroying the equilibrium that holds the cave together. Just removing a single vital stone throws off the balance of the cave, making it unexpectedly fragile and causing a domino effect that destroys the entire cave. The shinobi from Iwagakure use this technique in their pride tactic, luring several enemies into a cave to kill them all at once.

For this one perform a handseal, sending your doton chakra into the ground, and cause chunks of rock to pop out out of it and get launched towards your target. Then form another handseal and imbue the rocks with katon chakra, covering them in flames which would make them explode on impact. Try it on a dummy.

(Doton: Yōdo Ranfunka no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Molten Earth Wild Eruption Technique
Type: Offensive
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: The user will send chunks of rock at the opponent and then using a fire style technique and cause them to explode on contact with the enemy.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
after finding a dummy, i perform the bird handseal while gathering a great amount of doton chakra behind a dummy (1 meter away from it). after i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra in this spot i release it and i use shape manipulation to shape it as a tall spike. the spike emerged from the ground and pierced the poor dummy

after placing a lot of dummies into a cave i perform the Tiger → Rat → Snake handseals while gathering great amount of doton chakra in the rock pillar that carries the roof of the cave. as i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i slam my rigght hand on the ground and i use all the gathered chakra to dispatch many rocks of those pillar. as a result of this the cave crumbles smashing all the dummies inside it

i perform a single handseal while gathering amount of doton chakra in the ground. as i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i slam my hands on the ground using my chakra to make a medium sized rock jump out of the ground. i use my fire chakra to engulf the rock in flames and i use chakra manipulation to make flames explode upon the impact of of the rock with any hard thing. then i use my doton chakra to make this rock jump towards a dummy. as the rock hits the dummy it explodes making a great BOOM

btw i'm going to be less active starting from now because of the exams till 22nd of May but i'll try to reply if i had time to reply ^^

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Great job. Now i want you to perform 4 handseals and place your hand on the ground, sending doton chakra to a specific area. Raise from the ground a pillar of earth before focusing raiton chakra within it. This will give it an electric charge and allow it to release the electricity all around it as numerous bolts that shock whoever is nearby. Remember the the bolts only reach short range away from the pillar. Try it on a dummy.

(Doton: Denki Iwabashira) - Earth Release: Electric Rock Pillar
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid (Short for electric bolts)
Description: The user will make a set of four hand seals and then will place their hand on the ground to create a pillar of earth rise up from the ground. This pillar is also given a electrical charge that causes electric bolts to emit from the pillar up to short range shocking any targets in the vicinity.

Next, send doton chakra into the ground and lift out of it a few rock cubes 2 meters squared in size which you make levitate around you. You can control them to protect you from attacks and toss them to attack a target. Block these clones' attacks and strike them with the cubes.

*creates 2 clones who each toss three kuani at you before running at you*

(Doton: Ukiwagan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Floating Ring Rock Technique
Range: Short - Long
Description: The user uses the earth to create large floating rock cubes 2 meters squared to toss at the opponent. The rock cubes spin around the user, doubling as a protection against other attacks.

For this one, perform the Ram, Dog, and Rat handseals before slamming your hands on the ground and speading doton throughout the ground around you. You will have to flatten the ground and create walls surrounding you with a 15 meter radius, up to 4 meters tall. This forms an arena to fight in but the walls aren't good for defence since they disappear in a puff of smoke once damaged. Try it out.

(Doton: Tetsu Keimusho no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Iron Prison Technique
Description: After first performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat the user then places their hand on the ground and causing a circular arena to surrend the user with a total distane of 15 meters away from the user and the walls standing up to 4 meters high. If these walls are damaged in any way, they disappear in a puff of smoke.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i perform 4 handseals while gathering great amount of doton chakra in spot 1 meter away from a dummy. As i finishedperforming the handseals and gathering enough amount of doton chakra i slam my right hand on the ground releasing all the gathered chakra and i use shape manipulation to shape the chakra as 2 meters tall rock pillar that emerges from the ground 1 meter behind the dummy. Then i satart channeling my raiton chakra through the ground to the pillar and i release it making amount of bolts to emerge from the pillar and shocking the poor dummy till it got burned

As you were making the 2 clones i started focusing my doton chakra in the ground, and as i felt that i've focused enough amount of doon chakra i use it to dispatch 3 cubes (2 meters squared each) made of rocks and i use my doton chakra to make them spin aroun me. Then your clones tossed 3 kunais at me and i use my doton chakra to make one of the cubes stand in the way of the kunais and block them. After it the clones started running towards me, in the same time i used my doton chakra to throw the 3 rocks at them crashing them and making them disappear with a POOF

I start gathering great amount of doton chakra in the area around me while perfofming the Ram → Dog → Rat handseals. As i finished performing the handseals and gathering enough amount of doton chakra, i slam my hands on te ground while using part of my doton chakra to flatten the ground in a circle of 15 meters diameter. after releasing the rest of the gathered doon chakra I use shape manipulation to shape it as a wall of 4 meters height that surrounds the flattened ground circle. Then i perform 2 handseal and i spit a meteor-sized fireball at the wall. As the fireball hit the wall it exploded and as the ball exploded every part of the wall disappeared with a POOF

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Perfect. This is the last set of b-ranks. ^^ Now perform the Rabbit, Boar, Rat, Horse, and Tiger handseals before slamming your hands on the ground and manipulating it in a way that makes the ground beneath your target break up and erupt from the ground, creating a pile of rock that would be difficult to walk through. Stop these clones.

*creates three clones who run at you*

( Doton: Jimen Bunretsu no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique
Range: Short – Mid
Description: After forming the necessary hand seals Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger , the user slams their hands into the ground which causes the earth to erupt below their target's feet. This technique can also effectively create barricades that would take quite some time for a regular person to surmount.

Next, use your doton chakra to take up several large rocks from the ground before spinning them in a circle and launching them at your target. Try it on a dummy. In the video it is at 0:49.

[video=youtube;Sk2ZOFQe7lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk2ZOFQe7lw[/video]
( Doton: Iwa Shuriken ) - Earth Release: Rock Sword hidden in the hand
Description: By manipulating their chakra and creating large rocks to raise up from the ground, the user sends the huge rocks rotating together at the opponent

For this one want you to send doton chakra into the ground beneath your target and raise three large rocks around your target, pointing towards him. Then shoot the rocks out of the ground at your target who would be crushed when the rocks collide on him. Try it on a dummy. In the video above it is at 0:41

( Doton: Shōnyūseki ) - Earth Release: Stalactite
Damage poinnts: 40
Description: The user manipulates their chakra creating three huge rocks infront of them. The user will then unleash the three huge rocks coming from three different angles from infront of the enemy to smash into each other causing segements to start protruding from the collision and damaging the opponent

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
:bouncy: yayy!! :bouncy:

I start gathering great amount of doton chakra in the ground under me while performing the Rabbit → Boar → Rat → Horse → Tiger in the same time you was creating your 3 clones. As i finished performing the handseals and gathering great amount of doon chakra i slam my right hand on the ground in front of me while releasing the gathered chakra (the clones started running at me then). By using the gathered chakra i made parts of the ground dispatch and i made them rise and stand making the ground around me turn to debris. As i made it the first clone fell down and hit his head with a big rock and disappeared while the second one was pushed back due to the movement of the rocks and disappeared upon falling down while the third one disappeared suddenly o_o"

after gathering enough amount of doton chakra, i us it to dispatch 3 medium-sized rocks from the ground. I use my doon chakr to make them spin quickly around me then fly towards a dummy while spinning. Upon hitting the dummy, the rocks pushed the dummy away and crashed it

I gather great amount of doon chakra in the ground around a dummy. Then as i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i release it and i use shape manipulation to shape the released chakra as 3 spike that emerge from the ground from 3 different angles. By using my doton chakra i make the spikes jump from the ground toward the dummy, one rock at its head while the other 2 at it's body. After this attack the dummy was completely crushed

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
We finally reach the A-ranks! xD For this one you have to get a topographical map of the area and draw on it with the changes you want to make to the geography. Then bite your thumb and place your hand on the map while sending chakra into it. This will modify the landscape based on your drawings by creating rock formations, etc.

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of Fortune
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 30
Descripton: A form of summoning where the user first takes out a topographical map that they can use to change any earth-based feature of the battlefield.
Note: can only be used once per battle

For the next one, focus doton chakra within your stomach and expel from your mouth rock that takes the shape of a thick humanoid creature which should have great physical strength and endurance. Try it out and have the golem destroy a couple of dummies.

(Doton: Iwa no Gōremu) – Earth Release: Stone Golem
Damage points: 60
Description: The user expels a large creature composed of stone from his mouth. The rock golem has a fair amount of stamina and brute strength, being able to bite and tear off flesh with its mouth and hands respectively. If used from above the target then the user can use the earth golem to drop down onto the opponent like a bomb and crush them.

Now perform the Boar and Tiger handseals and send doton chakra through the ground beneath your target before transforming the surface of it into adhesive mud used to trap those caught in it. The size of the pit depends on the amount of chakra you put into the jutsu. It can be created with objects other than earth as well. Try it on these clones.

*creates 4 clones who spread out across an area*

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

you gives me a topographical map of the area and i start looking at it. after it i take out a pencil and starts adding some hills and valleys here and there. after it do the blood sacrifice while gathering great amount of doton chakra into my right hand. after it i slam my hand on the map releasing all the gathered chakra into it then into the earth. by using my doton chakra i make hills and valleys to make the area around us like the topographical map.

i gather massive amount of doton chakra into my stomach. as i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i start releasing it throughout my mouth. as i release it i use shape manipulation to shape it as a big golem. as i completely release it i use my doton chakra to make it move towards a couple of dummies standing by us then i make it punch one of them and kick the other

i hate this jutsu >_>

i perform the Boar → Tiger handseals while gathering great amount of doton chakra in the ground under the clones. as i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i release it and i use chakra manipulation to turn the ground into muddy swamp. as the swamp was made i started to feel that it's very small and slow so i put more doton chakra into it and i made it wider and improved its ability to suck the clones into it

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Well done. Now perform the Dog, Ram, and Boar handseals before raising up a small wall of earth and converting it into mud that you direct towards your target to engulf them as it flows. Try it on a couple of dummies.

(Doton: Dosenki) - Earth Release: Mudslide Technique
Description: After performing a sequence of three hand seals Dog → Ram → Boar the user then creates a small wall of earth to rise up from the ground infront of them and cause a mud slide to form from the wall and directs it towards the enemy target/s to try engulf them.

Next, send earth chakra into the ground in front of you, breaking it up into a lose quality. When that is done manipulate the broken earth and direct it towards your target to crush them under the rubble. It is best to use this technique from an elevated position. Try it on a group of dummies.

(Doton: Dochūbaku) - Earth Release: Landslide Technique
Range: Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra to create the earth infront of them to turn to a lose like quality and create a landslide that is directed towards the enemy target.

For this one send large amounts of earth chakra into the ground a distance from you. Then raise from it giant rock pillars that should emerge from the ground with such force that the ground around them is overturned. The picture shows their size. Create about two of these pillars.

(Doton:Kuj o Joushou Iwa Chuuseki) - Earth Release: Destructive Rising Rock Pillars
Description: This jutsu causes gigantic pillars of rock to forcefully emerge from the ground. This is a even greater scaled Earth Release: Rising Spikes and is large enough to impale a summoning technique.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i perform the Dog → Ram → Boar handseals while gathering great amount of my doton chakra in the ground under us. then as i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i release it and i use it to make the mud, sand, rocks, stones and many other things move like a wave towards 2 dummies standing 10 meters in front of me. the earthy wave carried the dummies and moved on. after the wave stopped the dummies were found crushed.

i gather great amount of doton chakra in the ground in front of me. then as i finished i release my doton chakra and i use it to break it up into a lose quality. then i use my chakra to direct it to fall over a training dummy standing at mid range. after the smoke disappeared the poor dummy was crushed under the rubble

i concentrate more than massive amount of doton chakra in 2 spots long ranged from me. as i felt that i've gathered enough doton chakra i release it and i use shape manipulation to shape the released doton chakra as 2 big spikes. each spike is 5 meters tall and with base of 7 meters diameter. each one is able to pierce a giant summon of gamabunta's size (you won't sacrifice your locusts i guess >_>). as they were rising from the ground the ground was shaking hardly as it was an earthquake that it made all the dummies scattered around the spikes to fall on the ground

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Great. Now slam your hands on the ground and send earth chakra into the area you want to effect. Then manipulate the ground to quickly rise or drop up to 20 meters. Try it out.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

Next, perform the snake handseal and touch an object while sending earth chakra into it. The chakra should harden the object you are touching to a rock-like composition while making it much heavier. Once petrified, the object should start to crumble to pieces. Try it on this clone.

*creates a clone next to you*

(Doton: Kajūgan no Jutsu): Earth Style: Added Weight Rock Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Range: short
Description: By performing the snake hand seal the user will use this technique to petrify whatever or whoever is touching them, causing the object in question to start to crumble. Due to essentially being turned to stone, the affected target considerably increases in weight. The afflicted person or object of this techniques effects increases their power by +10 to techniques but reduces their speed.
Note: The target stays petrified for 1 turn.

The next one does the opposite of the one before, it makes objects lighter. The description is detailed enough so perform it based on that. Try it on this boulder and lift it over your head.

*points to a boulder the size of a minivan*

(Doton: Keijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Light Weight Rock Technique
Description: Contrary to the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, instead of making an object heavier, this technique makes an item in direct contact with the user much lighter. This allows freer manipulation of the affected objects, which would normally carry considerably more weight and as such, require a greater amount of exertion to move. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight. This technique can be applied to the user himself or another person to reduce their weight and making them faster, however the downside is that their physical strength of the person who is affected by this technique is reduced by -10 damage.
Note: The initial effects last for 2 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i start gathering great amount of doton chakra in my hands. then as i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i slam my hands on the ground transferring all the gathered chakra into a squared spot (of 3 meters area) long ranged from us. by using the chakra i start hollowing the earth under the surface of that area bit by bit that the area dropped very fast 20 meters under the surface of the earth. then i used a water jutsu and filled it up with water and turned it to a swimming pool :bouncy:

i start gathering great amount of chakra in my right hand while you was making your clone. as your got near from me i performed the snake handseal and put my right hand on his shoulder releasing all the gathered chakra into his body. instead of turning the chakra into rocks and stones i used chakra manipulation to make it stick to his body organs then i made it very heavy that he collapsed on the ground like a crumbling rock clone and he was unable to move a finger

i start gathering great amount of chakra in my right hand while moving towards the minivan-sized boulder. then as i reached the rock i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra. after it i slammed my hand on the rock releasing all the gathered chakra into it. instead of turning the chakra into rocks and stones i used chakra manipulation to make it stick to the particles of the stone then i made the chakra very light.due to this the boulder became very light that i lift the boulder with my right hand (and with out using superhuman strength)

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
In this set we start the S-ranks. ^^ Now i want you to gather doton chakra in your stomach and covert it to an "earthy material". Then bring it up to your mouth and launch it at your target, forming a huge slab of rock once it is released. With enough speed the heavy slab could smash through anything in it's path and even shatter the ground on impact. Find a few dummies to break.

( Doton: Iwarin Heiban ) - Earth Release: Rock Scale Slab
Description: The user will knead their earth chakra into their stomach and then release from their mouth earthly material that then forms into a large slab of rock, that can travel with incredible force. On impact with the ground the slab forces the earth to splinter and jab anyone caught in the vicinity.

Next, perform the Horse, Dog, Bird, Ox, and Snake handseals and insert doton into the ground nearby. Manipulate and condense the earth into the shape of a large dragon that should erupt from the ground ram your target with devastating force. Bulldoze a section of this forest with it.

*points out a forest in the distance*

(Doton: Dosenkiryū) – Earth Release: Earth and Stone Dragon Technique
Range: Short – Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake will create a large dragon of earth erupt from the ground and direct it towards the enemy with devastating force. This technique much resembles the Water Release: Water Dragon technique.

This jutsu brings up things from deep underground by pushing them up while creating a giant structure of earth resembling a volcano. Whatever is brought up is ejected from the top of the volcano over the sides. For some reason there is a lot of magma lying beneath this place. Cause a natural disaster like a boss and try not to die. I'll protect you if you can't help it. xD

(Doton: Kaido Shōkutsu) - Earth Style: Opening Earth Rising Excavation
Description: With the technique, the user can bring up something from deep within the ground. The result of which has the appearance and near size of an erupting volcano.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

i start gathering great amount of doton chakra into my stomach while searching for a group of dummies. once i found the suitable group i found that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra. i then release it throughout my mouth releasing an earthy material and i use shape manipulation to shape it as a huge slap. upon forming it i launch it towards the dummies with high speed. once the slab hit the dummies it smashed them and crushed them hardly then as i fell on the ground it broke it hardly

i start gathering great amount of doton chakra while performing Horse → Dog → Bird → Ox → Snake handseals. as i finished performing them and finished gathering the chakra i quickly send my chakra into the ground. by using the chakra i dispatched great amount of dirt, mud, rocks and stones and i used shape manipulation to shape it as a huge Chinese dragon. after it used my doton chakra to make it move forcefully towards the forest. while getting close to the spot you pointed at it rose very high then it landed over the forest hitting the ground and turning that part of the forest to debris of mud and stones

first i do the blood sacrifice and perform the Snake → Bird handseals to summon jade the kingfisher then i gather great amount of doton chakra into my hands. then after i felt that i've gathered enough doton chakra i slam my hands on the ground forcing the underground earthy substance to go outside the surface. this movements forced the earth surface to make a giant structure of earth resembling a volcano that started spitting out magma and lava. after it both me and jade made a giant wave of water the extinguished the heat of the magma and stopped it

(Kuchiyose: Mizu no Kawasemi Jade) Summoning: The Water Kingfisher Jade
Range: Short Range
Chakra: 20
Damage: 40
Description: After making a blood sacrifice and performing the Snake → Bird hand seals, the summoner will place their hand on the ground or other flat surface, while applying ample pressure and chakra in order to summon Jade. Jade is a moderately large Water Kingfisher with a 1.5 meter wingspan who can not carry humans on her back. She has a short tail and long bill and is coloured oily green above, with white markings on the wings and tail, with a white collar around the neck. Being a Water Kingfisher, Jade has a natural affinity to the water element and is able to perform several water jutsus up to B-rank without hand seals (if any) as listed below. Only the following can be used by Jade as they can be/are released from the users mouth.
Water jutsu usable by Jade:
- Hidding in Mist Jutsu,
- Water Style: Starch Syrup Capture Field,
- Water Release: Water Bullet,
- Water Release: Water Gun,
- Water Release: Water Horn,
- Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave.
Notes:
- Jade remains on the field for 6 turns,
- Jade can only be summoned if the users has signed the Kingfisher contract and has the tattoo as proof of signing,
- Jade can not carry anyone on her back,
- Each jutsu Jade uses counts towards one of the three usable per turn,
- Jade can be summoned three times per battle with two turns cool down in between each of her summons.

btw can you plz continue my fuuton training -Cobalt- isn't explaining enough

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I hate teaching fuuton. Remind me and i might.

Perfect. This will be the last set before the AACJ with a total of 5 jutsu. Don't give up on me now! For the first one, slam your hands on the ground and send a large amount of doton chakra through it. Then raise from the ground two massive rock formations and manipulate them to come together on both sides of your target with "tremendous" force, crushing everything between them. Pretty simple. Crush that giant statue over there.

*points out a 80 meter tall statue of myself you didn't notice before*

(Doton: Yama Eikyō) - Earth Release: Mountain Smash
Description: The user creates two enormous rock formations that close in on the opponent from two opposing sides with tremendous force, smashing everything caught in between. Both of these formations are capable of dwarfing even the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path in size. This is one the most strongest Earth based techniques, standing as a testament to both this ability's destructive potential and its difficulty.
Note: Can only be used once due to scale of technique

Next, channel doton chakra all over your body except your head. Then convert the chakra into rock that grows from and encases your body to act as protective armor. Utilizing the chakra within the armor you may move it as you wish and extend parts of it to create weapons for attacks. I have a couple of rock statues for you to destroy.

*points out the 20 ft tall statues that that look like me doing poses*

(Koka no Jutsu) - Hardening Technique
Type: Offense/Defence/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates armour made of rock that encases their body. The armour can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with.

Now just slam your hands on the ground and create a giant version of the stone golem jutsu. Of course, it is much stronger than the original. Have it pulverize this boulder for me.

*points to a 50 ft tall chunk of rock*

(Doton: Dai iwa Kyojin no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Great Stone Golem Technique
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Short - Long (Made short range of the user with a long range reach)
Description: The user creates a even larger and stronger version of Earth Release: Stone Golem Technique.

The description for this one is self-explanatory. Try lifting your golem and tossing him into the distance.

(Doton: Chōkeijūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Release: Super Light-Weight Rock Technique
Damage poitns: N/A
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Light-Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically decreases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. The user if using this technique on a incoming object would still be affected by the momentum of the force but will not gain full damage due to drastically decreasing the weight.
Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

Again, self explanatory except this one does not turn your target to rock. I'm not sure if you can use these jutsu on yourself but i would say no. Try it on this rock clone. It should break the ground with the weight it gets.

*creates an rock clone*

(Doton: Chō Kajūgan no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Super Added Weight Rock Technique
Description: A more advanced version of the Earth Release: Added Weight Rock Technique, in which the user drastically increases the weight of any object in direct physical contact, but to a much greater extent than that of the original ability. Under certain circumstances, the technique can be used to increase the force behind attacks.
Note: Note: The Initial effects last for 1 turn before the weight of the mass is returned to normal.

Last edited:

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
5 Jutsus in one set?? :|

i gather great amount of doton chakra in the area around your statue. as i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i use it to make a huge spherical rock constructions rise from the left and right sides of the statue. the 2 rocks was very enormous that your statue was like an ant compared to its size. as the rock constructions rushed from the ground they clashed making a semi-sphere crashing your statue

i start gathering my doton chakra around my skin and clothes -except my head- in very big amounts. as i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i released the gathered chakra and i used shape manipulation to make the released rocks make a thick layer of rocks around my body. i then used some doton chakra and gathered it in my hands and i used shape manipulation and shaped it as some ninja tools and i released it making some ninja tools emerge from my rocky hand

i gather great amount of doton chakra into my stomach and as i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i release it throughout my mouth but after shape manipulation to shape it as a giant-sized golem made of rocks and stones. after it i use my doton chakra to manipulate it and to use it to punch and kick that chuck of rocks till it became small stones.

Can i use this jutsu to make me fly?

i start gathering great amount of doton chakra similar to the amount enough to perform 3 jutsus of the weaker version of this jutsu in my right hand. then as i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i put my right hand on the leg of already-made golem releasing all the chakra throughout my right hand into its body. then instead of turning the chakra to rocks and stones i used chakra manipulation just to make the rocks of the golem lighter, much lighter than before that i became able to lift the giant golem with my own bare little hands

i start gathering great amount of doton chakra similar to the amount enough to perform 3 jutsus of the weaker version of this jutsu in my right hand. then as i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i put my right hand on the clone releasing all the chakra throughout my right hand into his body and i attached the doton chakra into his stone particles. after it i used chakra manipulation to make the stones of his body much heavier than ever that he collapsed unable to move a bit. after a moment and due to his "overweight" the ground under him started to crack and it broke into rocks and stones

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
For the Great Stone Golem jutsu remember that it is not expelled from the mouth but rather created from the ground. To answer your question: No, you can't fly with that jutsu alone but by using the right wind or fire jutsu you could.

Just three left. ^^ First simply condense earth into shape of four spikes stabbing your target from four different directions. Find a dummy and skewer it.

( Doton: Dosekidake no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot Technique
Description: The user of this technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions to make it harder to evade. However, it can be easilty avoided by escaping upwards.

The next one is a stronger version of the Mudwall Technique. Slam your hands on the ground and create multiple walls of earth just like the original. With this jutsu you could defend against attacks coming from different directions, sort of like this situation.

*you're surrounded by the six paths of pain who toss many exploding kunais at you*
( Doton: Tajū Doryūheki ) - Doton: Multiple Mudwall Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defence
Description: Like the parent technique, it creates a reinforced wall of earth to be used as a defensive mechanism. However, the technique works in a different manner. Using a pre-existing source of earth, it allows the user to create multiple walls of earth, further fortifying their defense instead of forming a single wall, by slamming his hands on the ground.

This one is just the Moving Earth Core jutsu on a much larger scale, up to 100 meters up or down. Trap these guys in a hole before they get away.

*Animal path summons a giant dog, ox, and centipede that start wandering around destroying things*

(Doton: Daichidōkaku) - Earth Release: Great Moving Earth Core
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: This technique grants the user the ability to freely lower or raise the terrain within a specific area surrounding them, in a similar manner to its parent technique, albeit on a much larger scale. The user can lower or raise the ground up to 100 meters in a large section. The rise will be fast enough to pin enemies to the ground, restricting their movements as they struggle to get up and the drop will be fast enough to leave almost all enemies without a footing (albeit not airborne). Because of the large chakra needed to alter such a large area of the terrain, the user will be able to use it only a limited number of times.
Note: Can only be used twice.