Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok. What's the name of the jutsu in the picture i posted btw?

*i start focusing my doton chakra in my hands and i do the snake handseal then i slam my palms on the ground releasing all the focused chakra in the ground in front of me. Then by using the chakra i released i make a crack spread in the ground in front of me. then by using my doton chakra i make dust, sand and dirt and i make them raise from crack in the ground making a dusty smokescreen*

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
That one's a b-rank called Earth Release: Ground Splitting Technique.

That's better. This jutsu allows you to create an underground tunnel. First, perform the Ram, Dog, Rat, Bird handseals before sending earth chakra along the path you want to create. Then hollow out the earth, forming a large tunnel. Remember that the tunnel cannot be made through rock or other materials with high density. Create a tunnel with the exit a distance away on the surface.

(Doton: Ton'neru chika no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Tunneling Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user after performing the required hand seals Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird is able to create a wide tunnel in the ground, this cannot travel through rock though or anything with a high density. The large tunnel that is created allows the user to transport others without detection.
Note: The initial entry of the technique is short range.

Next, simply raise two walls of earth from the ground with your target between them. It is meant limit the target's mobility so you could corner him. Try it on me.

(Doton: Dāchiganshō) - Earth Release: Ground Bedrock
Type: Offensive, Supplementary
Range: Mid
Description: After forming the necessary seal Snake, the user creates two walls of earth and traps their target in between them.

For this one i want you to send your doton chakra through the surface of the ground, transforming it into fine sand and dust. Then, with a wave of your hand, manipulate the dust to rise up as a small wall before launching it at your target. This jutsu could blind your opponent and knock him back if he is hit by the dust wall. Fend off these clones with it.

*creates three clones who rush towards you with kunais in their hands*

(Doton: Hokoriheki no Jutsu ) - Earth Release: Dust Wall Technique
Type: Supplementary, Defense
Range: Short - Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra releasing it into the ground and with a wave of their arm or through the application of a weapon can cause a small wall of dust particles and sand to rise up from the ground and thrusting forwards. This technique can be used to push back enemy targets or defend against thrown projectiles.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First i preform the Ram → Dog → Rat → Bird handseals then i start gatjering doton chakra in my hands. Then after i feel that i gathered enough amount of doton chakra i slam my hands on the ground releasing all the gathered chakra in the ground in front of me, then i focus the released chakra in just one spot short range from me (1 meter in front of me). Then by using chakra manipulation i make my chakra hollow the focused place and by using shape manipulation i shape the hollowed area as a circle. And then i make my chakra hollow a worm-hole tunnel that starts short range from me and end long from me

i start focusing my doton chakra in the ground around me as i preform the snake handseal. As i finish preforming it and gathering enough amount of chakra i send all the focused chakra to the ground around you. Then i use shape manipulation to shape the chakra as two walls beside you (one at your right and the other is behind you) then by releasing the chakra i make two big walls (every one is 5 meters high) thet corners you

I focus my doton chakra for a moment then i release it in the earth's surface around me. By using chakra manipulation i turn the ground around me to fine sand and dust then as your clones starts attacking me i wave my hand while using my doton chakra to raise a wall of dust to protect me and to knock back your clones making them disappear

Can you plz show me a pic of the dust wall one plz??

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I can't find a picture either.

Great. This set has it's very own video. xD For this one send doton chakra into the ground and raise a large rock out of it which you will lift over you using chakra and slam down on a nearby target. Find a dummy to smash. In the video: 0:37

[video=youtube;Sk2ZOFQe7lw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk2ZOFQe7lw[/video]
( Doton: Rokkuhanmā ) - Earth Release: Rock Hammer
Type: Offensive
Range: Short
Damage points: 30
Description: The user manipulates their chakra and creates a huge rock from the ground that will rise up, hammering the opponent by slamming it down from above them.

Next, simply create a large rock from the ground and shoot it at your target. Find a dummy a distance from you to try it on. In the video it's at 0:28.

( Doton: Iwa Dangan ) - Earth Release: Rock Bullet
Description: The user manipulating their chakra creates and sends a huge rock at the opponent, causing them to fall back.

Now i want you to clap your hands together and channel doton chakra into the ground. Then manipulate the earth to cause two large rocks to jut up from the ground in front of your target and knock him back with considerable force. Try it on a dummy. In the video it's at 0:20.

( Doton: Jōshō Iwa ) - Earth Release: Rising Rocks
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user claps their hands together and then unleashes two huge rocks from the ground on either side of the enemy to send the opponent flying backwards.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i start gathering my doton chakra in the ground in front of me then after i feel that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i use it to take a big rock out the ground and i manipulate it using my doton chakra. i make the rock jump from the ground and land on the sasuke-shaped dummy standing 2 meters in front of me like a hammer

i start gathering doton chakra while i was watching the video then after sasuke is beaten i send all the gathered doton chakra to the ground then i use shape manipulation to shape it as a huge rock then i release it and by using chakra manipulation i make it jump at a sasuke-shaped training dummy 11 meters in front of me. the rock hits the sasuke-dummy making it fall back ward

after i finish the second sasuke dummy i placed other sasuke-shaped dummy 2 meters in front of me. then after i finish watching the video i start gathering my doton chakra in the ground beside me and i gather the chakra at 2 spots, one at my right and the other is on my left, then as i clap my hands together i release all the gathered doton chakra and i use chakra manipulation to make the released rocks push back the sasuke-shaped dummy

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Good job. For convenience i'll have you do just this last c-rank before moving one. Now gather doton chakra into your foot and stomp the ground, releasing it into the ground beneath your target. Then manipulate the ground, causing cracks to open up and several rocks to jut upwards from them, knocking the target into the air. Don't confuse these rocks with spikes, since there is no sharpness to them. Try it on a dummy.

( Doton: Gizagiza no Iwajin ) - Earth Release: Jagged Rock Formation
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user will manipulate their chakra and stomps the ground. By doing so, he causes small fractures to rip through the ground, which will then force fragments of earth and rock to rise up from the ground like protruding rock formations to then deal blunt force damage to the opponent and raising them up into the air.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I start gathering great amount of doton chakra in my legs. Then by stomping the ground i release all the gathered chakra into the ground under the training dummy. Then i make many stones raise from the ground by using chakra manipulation. The stones raised beneath the dummy appeared in a focused manner (to deal more damage) hitting it from the beneath and sending it flying upwards like an uppercut

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Ok, now create a clone of yourself made of stone. Of course, it should be indistinguishable from your actual self and be able to move around and fight for you. When damaged it wouldn't disappear like other clones but crumble instead, reverting back to stone. If you want, you could make one that looks like me or someone else, just without their abilities.

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user creates their clone out of stone. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person.

Next, insert your doton chakra into the ground nearby and raise up the earth to form a defensive shield. It can made in various shapes depending on the situation such as a dome or barricade with an opening to see through. Make something to protect against my attack.

*detonates a few exploding tags near you when you are ready*

(Doton: Iwa no Hogo) - Earth Release: Earth Shelter Technique
Type: Defensive
Description: The user surrounds themselves with earth, taken from the immediate vicinity, in order to fabricate a formation of rock that is capable of protecting both the user and others in close proximity, if desired. Doing so, seemingly leaves the surrounding terrain unaltered, even when the quantity of earth used is enough to form a complete dome around multiple individuals as seen when Ittan used this technique. The user can also manipulate the resulting shelter to have openings in it so as to be able to observe outside, as demonstrated when used by Kitsuchi.

Now send your doton chakra into the earth around you. Then raise and shape it in the form of a half-face dome for defense. Protect yourself from my attack

*shoots an intense stream of fire at you when you're ready*
You must be registered for see images
(Doton: Iwa Enchou no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Earth Dome Technique
Type: Defensive, Supplementary
Description:The user creates a dome of earth, which protects them from external attacks. The domes shape is in a similar fashion to wood release: wood locking walls. That creates a half face dome.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I start gathering doton chakra from all over my body to my skin then i release it . Rocks started to form around my body then i use shape manipulation to shape it as me (the same height, weight, ..etc) this rocks turned into a clone of me. I use chakra manipulation to make it move and make it stand in front of you at short range. You then hit it, it didn't disappear with a POOF but it turned back to stones and rocks and starts crumbling. I then repeat make other clone but this time i shape it as you but because i have no clue about your skills and jutsus i'm not able to make it copy your jutsus. I then hit it with a lightning jutsu making it die :|
it can move in short range only and have 1/10 of my chakra and able able to preform all doton jutsus up to B-Rank, right?

i start gathering doton chakra and releasing it in a circle inside the ground around me while saying "i'm ready!!". I release the gathered doton chakra in the ground making rocks to be formed. By using shape manipulation i shape it as a semi-orb (of 1 meters radius) covering me and the area around me. After you throw the explosive tags and they explode, the shelter was terribly damage and i was completely safe inside it. I then do a handseal making the shelter disappear

I do the same as the underlined (except that i gather the chakra in a semi circle in the ground in front of me), but i shaped it this time as a half face dome. As you use your fire jutsu, it the dome takes all the damage and doesn't let the fire's heat reach me. It also didn't fall because there's no explosions this time so i was completely safe behind it.

I have two questions
1) when i combine great fireball jutsu (C-Rank fire) with pressure damage (A-Rank wind) does it make S-rank combo or a strong A-Rank jutsu (weaker than S-Rank's) ??
2) can i defend this combo with Earth Dome jutsu??

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
The rock clone can move further than short range like a shadow clone. Idk about the chakra thing and yeah, it can perform earth jutsu up to b-rank.

Well done. The next move is a stronger version of the mudshot jutsu you learned before. To perform this version you just fire numerous smaller mudshots from your mouth instead of one. This allows you to target multiple people at a further distance. Try it on these clones.

*creates 3 clones who try to run from you*
(Doton: Fukusuu no Dorosandan) - Earth Release: Multiple Mudshot Technique
Damage point: 40
Description: This jutsu is basically a widespread version of the Mudshot Technique; allowing the user to fire at multiple targets.

Next, perform the Rat, Snake, and Tiger handseals before manipulating the earth in the form of a wave you can ride and control as you wish. The wave can be used to travel and attack as well by ramming into your target. This jutsu can also be used to manipulate the ground and wrap earth around your target's legs so he cannot move. Immobilize and attack this clone.

*creates a clone*

(Doton: Doryūha) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave
Range: Mid - Long
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the required hand seal sequence Rat → Snake → Tiger the user creates and rides a wave of earth that can branch of to attack from a distance. The user can also use the technique to manipulate the terrain and trap the target by wrapping earth round their legs preventing them from moving

Now manipulate a part of the earth wave you created and form a pointed spike extending toward your target. Find a dummy to use it on.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshin) - Earth Release: Violent Heavenly Earth Needle
Damage point: 30
Description: The user after after using earth release: earth flow wave, will perform the snake hand seal and then will create a large needle out of it to impale the opponent.
Note: Must use Earth Release: Earth Flow Wave before hand

1)Strong A-rank
2)No. It would blow right through it.

Btw, do you know the Assimilate All Creation Technique?

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I start gathering my doton chakra in my mouyj and by using chakra manipulation i make the gathered chakra mud not rocks. Then i use shape manipulation to shape it as 3 round mud balls and then i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i release it, shooting 3 mud balls from my mouth one at each clone. The clone then had their day ruined XD and disappeared with a POOF

I preform the rat > snake > tiger handseals and i start gathering doton chakra in the ground under the clone. I use shape manipulation to shape it as a wave of rocks (exactly as the one in the pic) then i release it making a huge wave of stones and rocks that wraps the poor clone. I then use chakra manipulation to make it squeeze him till i hear a POOF

After hearing the pof i use chakra manipulation to raise the wave high. Then i start searching for a dummy. Once i found it (at mid range) i use chakra manipulation to make the wave move towards it. While moving i gather doton chakra at it's peak. Then after i preform the snake handseal i release the gathered chakra and i use shape manipulation to shape it as a pointed spike. I then use this spike to make a hole in the dummy's body

No, i don't. What is this jutsu?

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
A move that lets you turn into whatever rock you touch. There were a few earth jutsu based on it so i'll just skip them.

Ok, this one is a bit different than the other jutsu you've learned. You will need to take out a scroll and channel earth chakra into it which remains dormant. Then place it somewhere, setting up the trap, and once an opponent's chakra comes withing short range of the scroll the trap should activate and create up to 3 mud wolves that attack the opponent. When damaged, the wolves should be able to reform. Keep in mind that the trap will take some time to set up. Set up the trap and i'll have a clone walk near it.

*creates a clone who walks toward the trap once it is completed*

(Doton: Doro Ookami) - Earth Release: Mud Wolves
Chakra cost: 20 (+10 per reformed wolf)
Damage points: 10 damage per wolf attack
Description: A trap technique in which the user will place somewhere and is activated upon contact with the opponent's chakra. The user uses a scroll to lay the trap in which releases mud that forms into the shape of wolves that will attack the enemy target/s. Despite being damaged the wolves can reform which can keep the enemy occupied to allow the enemy make a getaway. (Can only create a maximum of 3 mud wolves)
Note: Takes one turn to set the trap up and wolves only last two turns

Next, channel earth chakra across the surface of your body and encase your self in rock which will act as armor and make your taijutsu more damaging. You can also use the armor to change your appearance and manipulate it to form blunt weapons. Some drawbacks to this technique are that the armor weighs you down, making you slower, and it is vulnerable to lightning techniques. Create the armor and endure my attacks.

*tosses a barrage of kunai at you with a few having exploding tags attached that detonate near you*

(Doton no Yoroi) - Earth Release Armor
Type: Defensive
Chakra cost: 20 (-15 per turn to remain active)
Damage points: N/A (+10 to taijutsu moves)
Description: This Technique coats the users body with stones, making them much more resistant to attacks, at the cost of their speed. Whilst using this technique, the user can even change their appearance, but once the technique is either defeated or worn off the users original appearance is shown. The user whilst in this armor is resistant to A rank normal ninjutsu but is vulnerable to Lightning Techniques.

Here is another jutsu i find unique amongst the others. You will have to strike the ground with your hands while sending doton chakra into the ground beneath your target to raise the earth in the form of a dome around him. Then you can place your hands on the side and drain the chakra of those inside while also channeling chakra throughout the dome. This would let you to repair any damage the dome takes. Try it on these clones who will try to escape the dome.

*creates 2 clones nearby who shoot fire at the sides of the dome once it's created*

(Doton Kekkai: Dorō Dōmu) - Earth Style Barrier: Earth Prison of Magnificent Nothingness
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20 (+10 chakra each turn the opponent is inside the dome)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After striking the ground with their hands, the user overturns the earth, causing it to rise up around his opponent(s). Then, by placing his/her hands against the dome, the user is able to drain out the chakra from the people trapped inside and absorb it into their own body. At the same time, the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome. This allows the user to repair any damage their opponent(s) manage to inflict on the inside.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
i take out a scroll with earth (in kanji) written on it and as i open it i start channeling my doton chakra into it. after i felt that i've put enough amount of chakra in it i shape the doton chakra as 3 mud wolves and i keep the scroll open. i hide the scroll behind a bush and i keep channeling my doton chakra into it to make it able to move and attack once the clone appears..
as you made the clone and it entered short range from the scroll. the wolves were released from the scroll and they attacked the poor clone till it disappeared with a POOF
in the description it says that the wolves lasts for 2 turns. does this mean if the opponent didn't activate the trap, the jutsu is nullified? or it means that after the trap is successfully activated the wolves remain on the field for 2 turns
____________​
i start gathering doton chakra around my skin and clothes. after i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i release the gathered chakra making a thick layer of rocks around my skin and clothes then by using shape manipulation i shape the rocks as Nexus :|
after you threw the kunais at me and it exploded the rock armor was damaged (but not destroyed) leaving me safe inside it
____________​
i gather great amount of doton chakra in my hands, and by slamming them on the ground i release all the chakra in the ground under the 2 clones and i use the chakra to form rocks raising from the surface. by using shape manipulation i shape the rocks as a dome (of 2 meters thickness) surrounding the clones and i place my hands on the dome. after placing my hands on the dome i start gathering doton chakra and channel it throw the wall of the dome to it's inner surface. as the clone shot a fireball i quickly released part of the channeled chakra to repair the damaged wall. and i use chakra manipulation to make the dome able to suck the chakra of the clone out of their bodies and give it to me. after 14 minutes the clones disappeared with a POOF due to lack of chakra.

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Well done. The description of the next one has all you need to know. Perform it and defend against the attacks of this clone before striking back.

*creates a clone who tosses 3 kunai at you and jump kicks you in the chest*

(Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Earth Spear Technique
Damage points: N/A (+10 to physical attacks)
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal the user will channel their chakra throughout their entire body, which then hardens their skin to a steel-like quality. This increases their defensive power to the utmost limits. The user’s skin also becomes much darker, an almost black colour. The destructive power of physical attacks is increased, making this a great, all purpose technique. But this technique when activated leaves the user vulnerable to lightning based techniques.

Next, just slam your hands on the ground and use your doton chakra to make large spikes emerge below your target and stab him. Find a dummy to try it on.

(Doton: Iwa Keiro) – Earth Style: Rock Trail
Type: Attack
Range: Mid
Description: The user slams their hands on the ground and giant rocks rise up and jag the opponent from underneath.

This jutsu doesn't involve creating earth but instead summons it from somewhere else. You will need to focus chakra into a certain area in the sky and open a sort of portal from which a large amount of mud should drip down from it to cover whatever is beneath it. Try it on this guy.

*summons a giant locust*

Locust: <.< >.> Why did you summon me? This isn't one of those times when you have your students practice moves on me is it?! D:<
No, no...i only need you to look for somebody hiding over there-ish. *points to a random spot*
...ok but this better not be a trick... >.> *locust jumps to the spot a distance from us*
*whispering to you* Do it, do it now!
(Doton: Nentsuchi Otoshi) – Earth Release: Sticky Earth Drop
Range: Short – Mid
Description: The user creates an opening within the sky, which drips down onto the opponent a large amount of mud, covering them. It’s normally followed up by Lightning release: sixteen pillar bind to create a giant oven around the opponent and then using Fire release: Firing biscuit technique to ignite the oven, hardening the mud and immobilizing the enemy target.

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
first i preform the snake and start concentrating doton chakra in my skin and i release it making a thin layer of rocks on my skin that turns it to black color i then use chakra manipulation to add weight to the rocks making it harder but it makes me slower. meanwhile the 3 kunais were thrown at me, they hit and i feel no pain then as the clone kick my chest he breaks his leg then i give him a punch making him fly away

after 3 minutes of searching for a dummy i finally find one. then i start concentrating my doton chakra in my hands. after i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra in my hands i slam them on the ground releasing the chakra into the ground under it. by using shape manipulation i shape the chakra as large spikes emerging below the dummy to stab it and send it flying

(you're an evil mastermind :|)
i start concentrating my doton chakra in the air 10 meters above the poor locust. after i've felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i use chakra manipulation to make it turn sticky mud. i then use my chakra to open a portal in the sky and i then release the mud to fall from the portal over the poor locust engulfing it in sticky mud

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
* you make other clone that throws 3 kunais at me and follows the kunai with a kick towards my chest*

I perform the snake handseal then i start gathering massive amount of doton chakra in my skin. The doton chakra was overgathered that it turned the color of my skin to black color. By using chakra manipulation i make the gathered doton chakra hard but not dense that i can still move but a bit slower than before.
The kunais then were thrown towards me but due to my hardened skin no physical damage was dealt. When the clone tried to kick me my hardened skin stopped the damage once more i then punched the clone breaking his bones and making him disappear with a POOF

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
That's better. Now i want you to slam you hands on the ground, focus doton chakra somewhere high in the air, and summon a giant earthen lid shaped like a boar. When it falls it will trap whoever is beneath it. It doesn't actually do any damage unless it hits the target. Contain this swarm.

*summons 300 locusts flying away in a group*

(Doton: Otoshibuta) – Earth Release: Dropping Lid
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Description: The user creates a giant, boar-shaped, earthen lid high in the air that falls on the target, trapping them underneath.

Next, create a clone of yourself made of mud. When damaged, it should be able to reform back into it's original shape. If it was attacked from close up it could hold the opponent in the mud when it returns to that form. You can create up to three and each of them can perform up to C-rank earth techniques. Create two of them. My clone will attack one of them and get stuck in him. Then you have your other clone attack with an earth jutsu to destroy mine.

*creates a clone who kicks your earth clone through the chest*

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra cost: 25
Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

For this one perform the Ram, Horse, Tiger, Rabbit, and Snake handseals. Then slam your palm on the ground to send doton chakra into the earth around your target which you manipulate into the shape of huge jaws that should reach out to crush and stab your target. Try it on a dummy.

(Doton: Musaborudzuchi) – Earth Release: Devouring Earth
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 25
Damage points: 50
Description: The user performs the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake and slams their palm on the ground. Instantly, the ground to the sides of the opponent take the shape of huge jaws and attempt to crush and stab him between them

Beifong

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I start gathering my doton chakra 2 meters above the swarm and i shape the gathered chakra as a boar-shaped lid of 4 meters diameter. As i fell that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i slame my hands on the ground releasing all the gathered chakra making a boar-shaped lid to appear above the locusts. As the lid falls it traps all the 300 locusts under it but they're completely undamaged

I start gathering doton chakr ain 2 spots in a swamp of mud that was made earlier. As i felt that i've gathered enough amount of doton chakra i release it and by using shape manipulation i turn each spot of chakra as an identical clone of myself made of mud making two clones of me (muddy1 and muddy2). After making my 2 clones you made a shadow clone that went to kick muddy1's chest. As your clone was about to kick muddy1 i use chakra manipulation to turn back his head and chest to mud and as your clone retreating i turn back his head and chest and i make him hold your clone tightly. After this muddy2 made a stone spike (the C-Rank doton jutsu) to raise from behind your clone pierceing it and making it disappear with a POOF.

After finding a dummy i start gathering my doton chakra in the ground around it while performing the Ram → Horse → Tiger → Rabbit → Snake handseals. After finishing the handseals and gathering enough amount of chakra i slam my palms on the ground while using the gathered doton chakra to make the ground to the sides of the dummy take the shape of huge jaws and to eat the dummy leaving it after 1 minute chewed o_o"

Ushiro

Legendary
Kin
768💸
Kumi
99💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Excellent. Now perform the Snake handseal and manipulate the ground around your target to rise up and form a large cavern, trapping your target. You could leave an opening in the cavern for you to attack through.

(Doton: Tsuchi Kairō) - Earth Release: Earth Corridor
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user will first perform the snake hand seal and then cause the earth in the surrounding area to rise up and over a target and create a cavern, imprisoning the target. The user can leave an opening to allow attacks to go in to strike down the trapped adversaries, or close it up completely to prevent escape.

Next, perform the Ram handseal and focus doton chakra into a certain point in the ground. Then cause the ground all around that point to be dragged into the center. Anyone in range of the technique would also be dragged into the center of the pit where they could be buried and crushed. Its size depends on how much chakra you put into the technique. Find a group of dummies to try it on.

(Doton: Arijigoku no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Antlion Technique
Type: Offense
Range: Mid/Long
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user performs the Ram hand seal and causes causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the centre, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique.

This one explains itself in the description. Raise from beneath you a giant rampart in whatever shape suits you.

(Doton: Doryū Jōheki) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: By performing the Tiger hand seal the user then makes a gigantic rampart rise up beneath the user's feet, by shaping the ground and increasing the amount of earth with chakra. Depending on what the user imagines, the shape of the rampart can be anything from level ground to a steep, needle-like mountain. If the user increases the volume of earth too much, he can be forced to keep his chakra consumption down. The user can combine this jutsu with Water Style: Waterfall Basin Technique to create a waterfall.