kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doflamingo is Admiral Level | Funny Facts?

Yes, denying the evidence in front of you just make you worst than a blind person.

You must be registered for see images

Doflamingo was gonna defeat a whole fleet including Vice Admirals, Straw Hats Pirates, Admiral Fujitora, and a lot more people who are very strong, in fact, if they all had a bounty on their head it would be easy above then 3 billion. There is no denying this. But here are some more feats:

• Got his organs blown with an attack that should already have killed Doflamingo.
    Like, maybe not even Luffy, Akainu would have endure that attack and keep fighting. Aokji might die freezing his organs to not receive more damaged but not keep fighting​
  • Fought Luffy in for 20 minutes with his organs destroyed.
    Many would say he was getting beat, but that is not true since Luffy after the 20 minutes was in much than when which only takes the Haki but you can keep fighting as shown vs Katakuri when he escaped and had enough strength.​
  • If you clic in the links, you can see the Doflamingo is touching his stomach to his internal injuries.
Well there is a lot of thing, but this is more than clear already. And if you think the he avoiding Aokji shows he is weaker, well that is not true, Aokji fought 10 days, so defeating him wont be easy and Doflamingo already has things to do like retrieving Ceasear Clown. Doflamingo is stronger than Katakuri except for his Observation Haki, only that would make Katakuri much better than Doflamingo, in a fight between them I dont know who can win but the possibilities favors Katakuri.

Remember, Doflamingo will was to destroy everyone while Luffy was to beat Doffy.

Last edited:

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is almost as stupid as thinking Sabo or Marco is as strong as an admiral.....good to know Mingo and G4 can overpower Whitebeard.....

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Doflamingo did not fight blown out organ for 20 minutes
Not even did Cracker. His biscuits were getting destroyed with ease in gear 4. Besides, we dont even know if he fought 20 minutes with organ, we know he was eating for 11 hours. Nami could have come with his weakness during gear 4, Luffy returned to base and fought with gear 2 and 3 before starting eating them.

AllKnowingShinobi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehhh no... if doffy was admiral lvl he wouldve made one of the admirals his bitch like ex ad. Aokiji or new recruite Fujitora. But no he surrendered in peace. Well i can see ehy with fujitora being with the government but still fuji was going to whistle blow on doffy sooner or later or be turned into a doll either or doffy is not admiral lvl maybe 900M berri worth.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not even did Cracker.
Dogtooth did after he impaled his large intestines to fight evenly with Luffy.

His biscuits were getting destroyed with ease in gear 4.
Not with ease, they did tank a few of his attack.
Besides, we dont even know if he fought 20 minutes with organ, we know he was eating for 11 hours. Nami could have come with his weakness during gear 4, Luffy returned to base and fought with gear 2 and 3 before starting eating them.
1. Doflamingo never fought without an organ, he sowed back his ruptured organ with his devil fruit. If Doflamingo ever fought without his organs then he would die.

2. Cracker said that for 11 hours Luffy was fighting, eating, and running. He wasn't eating alone for 11 hours and I'm not gonna speculate that he was fighting with Gear 2 and 3 alone considering the fact that Cracker has Hard Biscuit Haki which was able to overpower Luffy's Red Hawk and Gear 3 haki elephant gun.

At least I can rationalize with you a bit more instead of that idiot nazi who thinks Akainu can beat a Yonko.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dogtooth did after he impaled his large intestines to fight evenly with Luffy.
We dont know if he blow up his organs, we just know he damaged himself. And that wasn't to fight Luffy evenly, it was because his sister damaged Luffy and Katakuri did not know he was weaken and have him fatal wounds so he hurt himself just he hurt Luffy.

Not with ease, they did tank a few of his attack.

1. Doflamingo never fought without an organ, he sowed back his ruptured organ with his devil fruit. If Doflamingo ever fought without his organs then he would die.

2. Cracker said that for 11 hours Luffy was fighting, eating, and running. He wasn't eating alone for 11 hours and I'm not gonna speculate that he was fighting with Gear 2 and 3 alone considering the fact that Cracker has Hard Biscuit Haki which was able to overpower Luffy's Red Hawk and Gear 3 haki elephant gun.

At least I can rationalize with you a bit more instead of that idiot nazi who thinks Akainu can beat a Yonko.
Sorry, I thought you meant that Doflamingo did not fight with Organ, which is the attack Luffy used against Cracker. But you meant about his organs. We do know they were damaged to the point where he should be dead.

He should be literally dead, he managed to stick his organs to keep fighting, he did not regenerate them, he stopped it to become much worse and that much worse to be dead.

And yes, his Biscuits were hard, but not hard for once soften with water than Luffy could break them with his mouth. Also, Gear 4 was crushing them with ease:

Kong Gun is enough to break his shield, to break his sword pretzel attack and his main body. And the scan you post, in the left panels it is clear that those shields are gatting broken with a single hit. Look closer.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ehhh no... if doffy was admiral lvl he wouldve made one of the admirals his bitch like ex ad. Aokiji or new recruite Fujitora. But no he surrendered in peace. Well i can see ehy with fujitora being with the government but still fuji was going to whistle blow on doffy sooner or later or be turned into a doll either or doffy is not admiral lvl maybe 900M berri worth.
Well Fujitora was gonna die if Doffy was not beaten. That is true, his meteors could not enter the bird cage also. And we already saw what happen in Dressrossa, Doflamingo clearly the best option to not fight Aokji, even he could win or lose, he was not gonna be in shape to fight Law or Luffy.

And not because you are strong, you are gonna make everyone obey you, otherwise a Yonkou would have admirals as bitches too. Doffly is clearly a Billion, but everyone has their opinion.

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We dont know if he blow up his organs, we just know he damaged himself. And that wasn't to fight Luffy evenly, it was because his sister damaged Luffy and Katakuri did not know he was weaken and have him fatal wounds so he hurt himself just he hurt Luffy.
Yes we do know that he impaled his organs because his trident went right through his abdomen. And that was to fight evenly, otherwise he wouldn't of handicapped himself because of his sister's interference.

Sorry, I thought you meant that Doflamingo did not fight with Organ, which is the attack Luffy used against Cracker. But you meant about his organs. We do know they were damaged to the point where he should be dead.
He repaired them so he had no problems. He didn't fight with them still ruptured.
He should be literally dead, he managed to stick his organs to keep fighting, he did not regenerate them, he stopped it to become much worse and that much worse to be dead.
No he shouldn't be dead because he just . He basically preformed surgery on himself by sowing up his internal open wound.

I hope you know that
It doesn't actual blow up. It's a knife and all it's doing is stabbing you from the inside without affecting you from the outside.
And yes, his Biscuits were hard, but not hard for once soften with water than Luffy could break them with his mouth. Also, Gear 4 was crushing them with ease:

Luffy can't chew through haki. The only thing he did eat was the crackers that did not have haki on them, so since Cracker did use haki during there fight that means he used G4.

He did not break through all his Crackers with ease, he blocked a few of Luffy's attacks:
Kong Gun is enough to break his shield, to break his sword pretzel attack and his main body. And the scan you post, in the left panels it is clear that those shields are gatting broken with a single hit. Look closer.
Some of them broke and some of them didn't.

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes we do know that he impaled his organs because his trident went right through his abdomen. And that was to fight evenly, otherwise he wouldn't of handicapped himself because of his sister's interference.
It was not to fight evenly, it was because it was a dishonor to fight him when his sister made Luffy not avoid his attack. He just damaged himself as he damaged Luffy. He did stuck his trident in him but we dont know how much damaged it did, but we can asume it was a lot since he was losing blood.

He repaired them so he had no problems. He didn't fight with them still ruptured.

No he shouldn't be dead because he just . He basically preformed surgery on himself by sowing up his internal open wound.

I hope you know that
It doesn't actual blow up. It's a knife and all it's doing is stabbing you from the inside without affecting you from the outside.
That is what I am saying, Doflamingo received an attack that already should be dead. Doflamingo, in the scan you put clearly states

1.- Can perform Emergency Care which it is not regeneration if you thought it was.
2.- It is not quite thing as healing which means he is not healing, he is just stitching his organs to not die, he would need days to fully cure from that. I mean, is common sense this, you have a wound open and even if you close it, it does not mean it is not there anymore, and in the midst of the battle it could open the wounds again. Read it for yourself.

And once again, you read wrong, Law said "with no external wounds," not internal, also he said organs, not only an organ. Doflamingo got all his organs destroyed but Doflamingo just avoid the worse situation which is death. Read again. Here is your scan:

Luffy can't chew through haki. The only thing he did eat was the crackers that did not have haki on them, so since Cracker did use haki during there fight that means he used G4.

He did not break through all his Crackers with ease, he blocked a few of Luffy's attacks:

Some of them broke and some of them didn't.
I did not say he can chew haki haha. I said, he chew them once they were soften by Nami. This battle was a humiliation for Cracker, Luffy was toying with him, who in danger would eat in the midst of the battle? Not even Luffy I think. Even Oda made it clear, it was "Cracker vs Luffy's will to eat"

That is not impresive for sure, he did not dare to fight in a CqC battle with Luffy and when he did, he got one shotted, I could see that with 3 or 2 Kong Gun, Cracker is over. And it doesnt matter if some did not brake with a single punch if you dont want to accept it, most of them did.

Last edited:

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It was not to fight evenly, it was because it was a dishonor to fight him when his sister made Luffy not avoid his attack. He just damaged himself as he damaged Luffy. He did stuck his trident in him but we dont know how much damaged it did, but we can asume it was a lot since he was losing blood.

I hope you know that means that he was trying to fight evenly, right?
And the having a trident go right through your abdomen is rupturing your large and small intestine. Which are both organs.

That is what I am saying, Doflamingo received an attack that already should be dead. Doflamingo, in the scan you put clearly states

1.- Can perform Emergency Care which it is not regeneration if you thought it was.
2.- It is not quite thing as healing which means he is not healing, he is just stitching his organs to not die, he would need days to fully cure from that. I mean, is common sense this, you have a wound open and even if you close it, it does not mean it is not there anymore, and in the midst of the battle it could open the wounds again. Read it for yourself.

And once again, you read wrong, Law said "with no external wounds," not internal, also he said organs, not only an organ. Doflamingo got all his organs destroyed but Doflamingo just avoid the worse situation which is death. Read again. Here is your scan:

1. All you did was use my scans to say something that doesn't make sense

2. Learn how to read properly. I said that Doflamingo's internal organs is what was opened up, I didn't say anything happened to him externally. So read properly because what I'm getting from you here is that you skim my post without actually reading the whole thing including the manga pages that I posted.
And I did say "organs" not "organ," which you failed to read what I posted properly once again.

3. People in the series have been fighting with their organs ruptured all the time. Getting stabbed through the body will rupture an organ, yet none of them used that as an excuse. Common sense should tell you that he sowed it up so he will no longer have internal bleeding during the rest of the fight. His organs did not make him waiver in power when he fought against G4 BounceMan luffy, but he did sustain heavy damage. So he's just internally bruised.
Luffy getting his abdominal organs blown out by Dogtooth his as actual excuse because he fought the rest of the fight with a hole in his left abdominal side.

I did not say he can chew haki haha. I said, he chew them once they were soften by Nami. This battle was a humiliation for Cracker, Luffy was toying with him, who in danger would eat in the midst of the battle? Not even Luffy I think. Even Oda made it clear, it was "Cracker vs Luffy's will to eat"
Luffy was not toying with Cracker for 11 hours. That's just dumb. And you keep missing the point I'm trying to make here. Nami's rain can only affect the places that do not have haki because Haki>rain. So for Luffy to break those places that are covered in Haki will require him to use G4.
Luffy needed to use TankMan which > BounceMan in size and power.

That is not impresive for sure, he did not dare to fight in a CqC battle with Luffy and when he did, he got one shotted, I could see that with 3 or 2 Kong Gun, Cracker is over. And it doesnt matter if some did not brake with a single punch if you dont want to accept it, most of them did.
It is impressive because none of Doflamingo's attacks were able to block any of Luffy's G4 attacks. Regardless of if 3 Kong Gun attacks would out Cracker's main body, his Biscuits have always been his defense for him which required more than 2-3 Kong Gun shots.
And his Haki was also able to penetrate Luffy's G4 Haki in which Doflamingo failed to do as well.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Give 5 reasons of why is it stupid? And Marco did give fight to Admirals.
Just 5?

1. Oda has decisively portrayed yonko and admirals on the same level, from story telling to SBS. If you don't think Mingo isn't as strong as a yonko, you have yourself a contradiction with your logic.

2. Mingo had a very hard time against G4, something that is obviously inferior to the admirals.

3. Mingo isn't overpowered WB in a fight.

4. Mingo would've died from gamma knife. Good thing he had an ability that allowed him to stitch his organs together. No logical reason to use this to say Mingo is so powerful.....Law can provide emergency surgies to himself to keep his organs in line or be immune to poison...is he as strong as a yonko or admiral now?

5. Birdcage.....really? I guess Mingo is at least as strong as a yonko.....

Almost as stupid? Lmao it’s even more stupid since Doffy is weaker than Sabo and Marco.
Good point. Don't know about Sabo though.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just 5?

1. Oda has decisively portrayed yonko and admirals on the same level, from story telling to SBS. If you don't think Mingo isn't as strong as a yonko, you have yourself a contradiction with your logic.

2. Mingo had a very hard time against G4, something that is obviously inferior to the admirals.

3. Mingo isn't overpowered WB in a fight.

4. Mingo would've died from gamma knife. Good thing he had an ability that allowed him to stitch his organs together. No logical reason to use this to say Mingo is so powerful.....Law can provide emergency surgies to himself to keep his organs in line or be immune to poison...is he as strong as a yonko or admiral now?

5. Birdcage.....really? I guess Mingo is at least as strong as a yonko.....

Good point. Don't know about Sabo though.
I think current Sabo is quite a bit stronger than were giving him credit for. I think he's admiral level and I think highly of admirals

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think current Sabo is quite a bit stronger than were giving him credit for. I think he's admiral level and I think highly of admirals
He was losing to a non serious Fujitora. Even Sabo himself pointed out that Fujitora wasn't serious and found it suspicious. So if Sabo was getting med diffed by a non serious admiral, I don't how he can become a top tier in such a short amount of time. Even Luffy with power ups isnt there yet.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
How can you make someone your bitch while being on their level? If you can overpower someone that much, you wouldn't be on their level, you'd be way above it.