Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Honestly, maybe Alice and Zise are both mafia and are trying to make it seem like they hate eachother so that if one goes down, we won't suspect the other beacuse they were against eachother. My mind literally is boggled at this possibility (if I die, bet this is true)
Yes, this might be true, it is hard to say who to believe, and it makes it extra difficult with not a lot of activity
Post automatically merged:

Were roles randomly assigned?

Last edited:

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Lynch:mad:Zise

Edit: Didn't want the smiley to be there but can't edit and remove it, I wanted to use @
So don't pay attention to the smiley

Quatt

Elite
Kin
2,302💸
Kumi
463💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm back busy with work on the weekends so I haven't touched the forums in a bit now that its the weekdays expect me to be here, also i watch the thread and i don't get notifications etc that kinda sucks

Seems like poor Cinderella never got the chance to go to the ball and killed off early, the killers should be lynched to take revenge I as a towny have seen through it all and the one with the most talking seems like Zise. As they the dogs with the loudest bark are the ones that are most afraid. With this analogy he seems quite suspicious, I will go with lynching Zise.

Vote Lynch: Zise

@Finalbeta

Status
Not open for further replies.