Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's a good question. I have no idea

Seeing Zise and Chihaya suspect Alice and then seeing them killed makes me think Alice is part of the mafia

Vote: @Alice in Noodleland
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch: @Alice in Noodleland
Well we can assume theres only one with the ability to kill each night shift.

I think a player like that would probably do the most not to be noticed. But also be active enough to not cause suspicion.

Reactions: Konno

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I would go down in AB Mafia history as most suspicious player of all time (according to Konno)

I am innocent since day one. I am not going to waste my time to convince you guys.

I agreed to what Sagabee had stated above. The killer is lurking and having a good time watching how the Town is turning against each other.

If I don't make through the night phase, I hope that my fellow townies will be more cautious.

I can meet Zise in the chat graveyard with a clear conscience.

Now that Michelle voted for me. I am convinced that she is the real witch in this fantasyland.

Hey fellow townies if I died in the game, bring some noodles in my graveyard.

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I would go down in AB Mafia history as most suspicious player of all time (according to Konno)

I am innocent since day one. I am not going to waste my time to convince you guys.

I agreed to what Sagabee had stated above. The killer is lurking and having a good time watching how the Town is turning against each other.

If I don't make through the night phase, I hope that my fellow townies will be more cautious.

I can meet Zise in the chat graveyard with a clear conscience.

Now that Michelle voted for me. I am convinced that she is the real witch in this fantasyland.

Hey fellow townies if I died in the game, bring some noodles in my graveyard.
Are your feelings on Michelle another "sixth sense" thing or do you have a good reason?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This game started slow, we didn't receive all the alerts, each day was prolonged because of this.
And because the posts were just few I didn't vote until now because I was affraid of a mislynch.
As expected, a wolf cries wolf, and tries to blame others...

Finalbeta

Elite
Kin
6,184💸
Kumi
29💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Votes locked. Write up incoming!

Alice in Noodleland 3 (Konno, Sixth Hokage 06, Michelle)

Alice was sent onto the lynch platform and people were confused since such a beautiful queen getting lynched was nothing but a sin!

Alice in fact was:
You are Elsa, member of Town.

One-shot bulletproof: Use your icy powers to prevent yourself from being killed during night. Passive ability, single usage in the game.

WINCON: Eliminate all threats to the Town.

You must be registered for see images

That being said, congratulations to Mafia (Sagebee, Michelle and Sixth Hokage 06) for reaching parity with town and winning a perfect game!

@Sagebee
@Sixth Hokage 06
@Alice in Noodleland
@Quatt
@Michelle
@Konno
@Versuvio

Remaining roles:

Sixth Hokage 06:
You are Hades, a member and the leader of Mafia.

Godfather: You can use your countless powers in order to trick everyone and look innocent upon investigation. You are the Mafia Leader.

WINCON: Reach parity with Town.

Michelle:
You are Queen of Hearts, a member of Mafia.

Mafia Goon: You can commit the Mafia factional kill. Pick a player to shoot every night attempting to take their heart. If you die, another alive Mafioso will commit it instead and so on.

Sagebee:
You are Captain Hook, a member of Mafia.

Roleblocker: Use your crew to kidnap someone during the night. You will hence roleblock the player for such night.

Konno:
You are Judy Hopps, a member of Town.

Town Cop: Investigate a player every night and find out their alignment.

Quatt:
You are Peter Pan , a member of Town.

Town Mason: You share a chat with Tinkerbell. You can talk with her anytime in your private chat.

Versuvio:
You are Aladdin, a member of Town.

Town Commuter: Use your magic carpet to leave the Town every night. No one will be able to harm you while you are out.

Mafia Chat:

Mason Chat:

Thank you for playing!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Michelle

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That was easy but michelle and sagebee you guys hardly participated in the game. Being silent reader cannot make game enjoyable.

Well that was my observation but please in future games i need activity on both town and scum play.

Also i just read michelle s post we need to look into alert system. @Rohan game is over your thought on the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.