Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming to all my accusers be like:
You must be registered for see medias

@Zise you can vote now. I will tell you this... I found you suspicious too. But not gonna vote for you. Besides I'm not afraid. I'm the only one brave enough to show my character.
is this a revenge for Rei?
I believe that all is fair in love and war.
What really bother me the most are the lurkers. The inactivity of these players are terrifying.

OFF TOPIC

If you guys noticed that I used the wrong grammar with my sentences please do correct me. I will appreciate it tremendously.

Xoxo
J

Versuvio

Immortal
Kin
58💸
Kumi
272💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@Zise you can vote now. I will tell you this... I found you suspicious too. But not gonna vote for you. Besides I'm not afraid. I'm the only one brave enough to show my character.
What really bother me the most are the lurkers. The inactivity of these players are terrifying.

OFF TOPIC

If you guys noticed that I used the wrong grammar with my sentences please do correct me. I will appreciate it tremendously.

Xoxo
J

You must be registered for see images

@Alice in Noodleland

Zise

Veteran
Kin
515💸
Kumi
9,747💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

OFF TOPIC

Xoxo
J
No but now you start to confirm my beliefs by indirectly admitting to being up to no good in the past.. hmmm

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Over my frozen body.

You seem certain you will die... O.ó

Seems like I am going to be the sacrificial lamb. :emp:
But like any other trials it is so unfair. Zise accused me using his sixt sense.? Really?

Reactions: Klaus

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can I skip voting this round? There's nothing to base my vote on besides Zise's sixth sense.
You can with Abstain Vote.

Abstain Vote: This format is used when you don't want to vote for any player in the Day Phase. It can also be used to negate your previous votes. Most hosts will allow you to vote even after making an abstain vote. The general format is:-
Abstain Vote

Reactions: 6thHokage
Status
Not open for further replies.