Pirate Queen
Veteran
Kin
2,348💸
Kumi
7,896💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just got home from my morning class. although I'm about to crash for a good 5 hours loool.
But while I'm awake. We are allowed to verbally say our roles, which can be a good thing to prove stuff but also bad because then the people will killing powers will target the useful roles. I just wanted to mention this :D !

also I bet you anything your sixth sense @Zise is coming from their creepy profile pic xD! I know last game everyone suspected a player to be innocent because of their cute profile pic but alas, that was not true U_U.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,858💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes quite weird. I will tag players manually instead of copypasting the tags from now on. Although I'm not sure that's the issue.
I get it now, I think if you copy tags and simply paste them, the notification won't go through. So that must have been what happened in that situation.
Quatt my step bro! Hows mother?

@Konno thank you advisor Konno, I have read the rules and the last game thread. I am ready to lose.
Let's lose together
I am not good at this either
Post automatically merged:

While relying on a cute and innocent avy can get you through some dayphases and make you look unsuspicious, players shouldn't be relying on avatar entirely and others should read posts carefully and make their decisions based on that, not on avatar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.