Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Backreading the SoulKiller's readlist, here is some analysis based on what I've read so far.

Alright, here is my reads so far, keep in mind all these reads are subject to change.

@Fait-Accompli : Honestly, I did not really have good view regarding him and alot of his posts were rubbing me the wrong way but going back and forth with him and pressuring him gave me different vibe, his reaction and the way he behaved afterwards did not really struck me as scum and so whatever suspicions I had on him decreased and actually have him on lean town for now.

I know Fait flipped town but when scum says that someone was rubbing him the wrong way, that is a good indicative that the slot is town.

@TheLukundo : Other than overthinking and making a big deal out of a first interactive post nothing really striked me out of the ordinary, no maliciousness I am getting either, him dropping off and not coming back is a bit of a dot line, right now have him null closer to town.

Hmmmm. I didn't like Lukundo's early posts with Fait and this seems like a protection, I mean, nothing out of the ordinary, no maliciousness does not match with what I read between Luk and Fait.

Scum lean

@Elmage G Ace : Honestly, it's tough to get a read on Elmage but I been keeping a close eye on him, he can be very valuable townie member if he indeed one so will have better understanding where Elmage lies coming DP2 if I am still alive, as of now I have him as null.

I don't know how to take this one. Was Soul Killer trying to protect Elmage or was he trying to set him up here?
What did he mean with "if I am still alive" in that whole phrase? Like, if he died, Elmage wouldn't be useful in DP2 for him? Possibly he could have chosen as his mischop push?

I think Elmage is town here.

@Nikamara : outside of her tinfoil theory loophole she was about to be sucked in, her big post I actually liked but other than that she did not really interact with members yet so honestly still need to see more of her but her big post made her make the null list for me.

He starts with a positive reality support followed by a gaslight on Nikimara.
Could be town.

@Thestatusquo : He came into the thread with his theories that me and fait are apparently scum buddies and it's stemming from my post regarding my opinion about the situation between Luk and fait, to clarify my position there I just simply disliked the heavy meta talk and needed to address it so people don't fall into that trap. However, TSQ is a very crafty player and I would not look it by him to be scheming things behind the scenes like a puppet string. I think a cop would best to look into TSQ tbh, that aside he still was giving his own opinion and theories and that has to value for something so null.

Scum lean. The logic is if he thought he was gonna flip, he'd recommend a cop check on this slot so players would read into, ok, no, he was obviously trying to drive a cop check away from his partner, but in WIFOM language it could be "don't check him If I flip red".

@DENMON : Alright now Denmon, honestly this guys is a bit of a weird one but some of his posts alarmed me, he always keep mentioning that I am filling up space, not providing much when that is far from true and not sure how he came to such conclusion, alot of times it feels like he is nitpicking for the sake of nitpicking and trying to reach into something that is simply not there, he interacted with alot of people and been fairly active which is a good thing! However, something really really rubbed me off weird. He said he wanted to place a vote on me but never did, this makes me feel he is being very careful, like he is waiting for people to vote me then he will jump into the wagon, what even was more weird is when he asked me to vote for Elmage because Denmon scum read him.

But he never really voted for elmage himself, again this gave me the vibe that he is being careful once again and does not wanna do something. Now if you are townie and you are confident then you should not be as careful as this, atleast I don't think a genuine townie would. Another thing that struck me weird is how he is confident Ansa is townie because of a single post Ansa made, but it's weird ansa did not contribute at all in DP1 and that townie post he made was because someone asked him something (if i am wrong pls correct me), yet he is giving him free pass. Which I find very weird, he never once stopped and thought something is off because Ansa was never to be seen again. Did not interact or engage on trying to find scum. All in all I have him as scum lean.

His posts alarmed him. Good! He was definitely town.

@Ansatsuken : Ansa came into this game made few posts and called it a day, now I played with the dude alot and hope everything is going well on his side but this is very scummy to me, to come into the DP and dip out out of nowhere and just disappear, he did not try pursue to catch scum either and it feels to me like he is lurking and taking a backseat. I have him as scum lean

I replace into this slot. Town.

@Alice in Noodleland : Okay alice is truly a wild card, I can't get a read on her really cause of her playstyle she was not necessarily active and made few posts here and there. I am praying she is truly townie because I can't read her type of player and due to that alice will always have a special place in my eternal scum lean list.

When I'm scum and I can't fake a read on a player, sometimes I say that I can't read the player and pass that responsibility onto another player that could. The big question here is why he couldn't fake that read? Was it because he didn't know how to set her up for a mischop or was it because he didn't know how to explain his townread on his partner? or needed distancing.

@Rej : Rej is also another wild card in mafia, I felt he was taking a backseat and not really contributing or making opinion of his own and just watching from the sidelines, I don't know but I don't really feel good about it and hope I can see more of him but until then I have him as scum lean as well.

This looks like a typical case of scum targeting an LHF. He said that Rej is a wild card but then picked on inactivity and scum leaning the slot for it.

Town lean

Now I generally don't mind lynching any of my scum leans tbh, I have my vote currently on DENMON and honestly he looks like the best candidate for today lynch, if he is scum then we will gain ALOT of information out of him. That being said, I won't hold back townies ofcourse and will only change my vote if the other candidates are one of my scum leans.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There was one or two post of hers that I saw that rubbed me the wrong way last DP, but I didn't go back to check, I was kind of tunnel-visioned last Dp. My bad, but we'll go over the posts and I'll try to convince you guys. I have to say a large part of my case is rather subjective, I could pick them up because I've played with Alice countless times both as town and mafia, teammates, and opposition.

Cmon Ted you know if I'm scum... I will do the opposite. I would let Elmage be alive till Dp3.

First he's my fave.
Second I would like to read his wallies.
Third. He's my fave again.

*insert catpole emoji.
Thanks to @Thestatusquo for pointing this one out ahead of time. Due to my reputation in this game, if I get to DP3 without catching any scum, or killed, I become the lynch target (unfortunately, I share this reputation with SK, and his case is even worse)

Why is Elmage G Ace getting so much attention when he hasn't even posted yet?
-Context-
I voted him because his name highlighted at the bottom of the page. Figured some kind of posting privilege = quick feedback/engagement

Alice mentioned him because they either are very familiar with each other's playstyles or some kind of appeal to my previous vote.
-Context-
Oh that's a neat feature. Makes lurking hard :p
-Context-
Hmmm..don't tell me you randed scum Elmage.:pick: Tsk . Tsk.
Alice is always reluctant to put me on her scum list, that part is true, I've been in games where she went out of her way to defend me, even in cases I was scum, so the fact she was quick to consider this was a minor indication, although it was nothing by itself tbh.

I like this post . I read it 3 times. Not because I didn't understand what's written but I was trying to get the vibe of sincerity of this post.
This one didn't feel genuine to me, maybe I'm nitpicking, but I don't see her need to emphasize the number of times she read the post and why she did that. Perhaps she's trying to show that she has her signature observant nature that is common with her town play. This post is simply "I like this post" in summary, she knows I can read her in this game and is trying to come out as observant.

hmm...there's something about Denmo's posts that giving me bad vibes. I'm not saying he's a scum but I'm sure I'm not putting him on my TR list for now.

I will look further later.

Elmage is giving me good vibes so far.
this post does seem genuine to be honest, and this one threw me off her scent. Looking back now, I think she was pocketing me, but because she does it so casually when she's a town player I didn't notice

Maybe it's a late response but @DENMON

You mean an answer to this?

The answer is simple. My playstyle the same whether I Randed scum or Town . Elmage can read me better doe. If you want some reference.
I don't have concrete reads .
All I know is that I'm not going to vote for Elmage. I'm unlikely going to vote for you too.

Lemme read the rest of the pages
SK should be Townie based on his tone with his response to Denmo. If he randed scum this game ..he could have already dragged Denmo to hell earlier.:vex:Given the mood he had these days .
This was the BINGO for me. Town Alice would never say this IMO. She won't needlessly give him townie points, she'll wait for at least a DP, or for him to do something noteworthy. I found this post odd, especially since it was at Eod

Vote count of day 1

Votestargetvoters
4SoulkillerTheLukundo
Denmon
Rej
TheStatusQuo
3DenmonAlice in Noodleland
Elmage G Ace
Soulkiller
1NoLynchFait Accompli
1NikamaraNikamara
1AnsatsukenAnsatsuken

Nikamara and Ansatsuken didn't cast a vote, this counts as self vote

@SoulKiller has the most votes he will be lynched.
First of all, I don't think we knew the VC will be shown in this way, don't forget that. As a result, votes couldn't be tracked until the end. as far as I remember, Rej didn't state his vote, so based on what was stated on the thread, it may have been a tie, or DENMON would have been lynched, and since they don't know the actual count, I'm sure mafia would form a wagon to save SK possibly

It's not about the words dear..but the tone.
He's very direct and engaging.

also there's something off with TSQ. @Elmage G Ace . You could look further if you have time .

I have this feeling that TSQ randed Red. His response and interactions seems force .

DENMO, TSQ
REJ LUK.

Expect me to vote one of these people. Red color being the highest probability.
I am not sure whats the vote count for now is but if we wanna go by what people said in the thread so we have

2 votes on Denmon

2 Votes on me

not sure who denmon voted for but if he voted for me then I guess i am leading the wagon with 3 votes.

Here is the countdown btw.
TheLukundo, TSQ, and possibly Denmon voted for me if we wanna take their words

SoulKiller and Elmage voted for Denmon

so

DENMON : 2 votes

SoulKiller : 2/3 votes
This is key! I don't think mafia would vote somewhere else if one member is threatened, especially when the wagon can't be seen

Elmage ..I thought you knew how I played as a Townie.

first and foremost I'm very consistent putting Denmon in my Scum read since the beginning NO MATTER how wrong my read was. At least I'm consistent. blindly doe. XD

And do you think I will openly vote Denmon if Soulkiller is my partner?? My votes and wrong reads were transparent.

I'm owning my mistakes.
If you're accusation is based on night actions..think twice . This is role Madness.?
@Thestatusquo analysis of this post was on point, Alice would have joked with t and not be so defensive, also, she already started coming up with a defense for accusations I haven't even leveled yet

Lmao. If I Randed scum ,elmage would be dead by now and not Faith. Straight to the point.

I will be available 4 hours from now . Like of you guys have questions or want to ask something . Ping me . I will answer them ☺
Truth will set us free. Lmao
lol! Read the first bolded quote of this thread :nero:

Guillotina

Kin
91💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If the EoD1 VC was mapped out according to my analysis, it would have looked like this.

Vote count of day 1

Votestargetvoters
4SoulkillerTheLukundo
Denmon
Rej

TheStatusQuo
3DenmonAlice in Noodleland
Elmage G Ace
Soulkiller
1NoLynchFait Accompli
1NikamaraNikamara
1AnsatsukenAnsatsuken
Green: Town lean
Orange: Conflicted
Red: Scum Lean

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Havent you said similair stuff in the last game?
I don't know anymore, but that is wifom. This is so wolfy it makes me cry deep inside.

Who is your strongest townread and why? And who is the strongest scumread and why?

TR should be Nikamara.
Strongest SR should be TSQ and Elmage.

TSQ seems like very opportunistic with Elmage push on me. I have a feeling the remaining scum is one of them.

Lmao. I'm still refusing to believe that Elmage could be scum.

Dear Elmage,

I'm writing this letter just to remind you what happened one time in a game.
Once upon a time A player relied too much on his NP action and convinced that the said player was scum where in fact she's a genuine Townie. I hope you don't repeat the same mistake.

Xoxo
Alice

P.S

If you manage to lynch me and you're a Townie I will Rick Roll your Profile page:sigar:

If you manage to lynch me and you're a scum then Congratulations

Reactions: Rej

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
VOTELYNCH : TSQ

Even doe Elamge is pushing me ..I think it's based on NP action and I can't even blamed him for I have questions too about what happened last NP.

Meanwhile TSQ looked like an opportunistic with the situation I had. earlier he was painting me black in Denmo's eyes.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,789💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello guys. Got a bit time.

So we have a day serial here.

Lemme say the Denmon kill was obvious because the Serial is happy with us taking out mafia so the most active and vocal slot got taken out, it shows that if there is any SK, they will most likely be between the active posters. And two hot candidates are ted and luk. Sobif Alice flips mafia we will have to call a shot on Luk/Ted or Elmage.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Town Alice would never say this IMO. She won't needlessly give him townie points, she'll wait for at least a DP, or for him to do something noteworthy. I found this post odd, especially since it was at Eod
Scum Alice wouldn't mentioned her teammate especially during EOD. Duh..I don't like the attention when I'm scum. Bro.. you really scum? Your reasonings are weak

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,620💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello guys. Got a bit time.

So we have a day serial here.

Lemme say the Denmon kill was obvious because the Serial is happy with us taking out mafia so the most active and vocal slot got taken out, it shows that if there is any SK, they will most likely be between the active posters. And two hot candidates are ted and luk. Sobif Alice flips mafia we will have to call a shot on Luk/Ted or Elmage.
I'd say this is a possibility

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,216💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Not only do we not go me, we don't go Tsq either. At all. I don't think Rej or Tsq are mafia and am very willing to not think of Tsq at all until f3 area if Alice flips mafia.