Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hello guys. Got a bit time.

So we have a day serial here.

Lemme say the Denmon kill was obvious because the Serial is happy with us taking out mafia so the most active and vocal slot got taken out, it shows that if there is any SK, they will most likely be between the active posters. And two hot candidates are ted and luk. Sobif Alice flips mafia we will have to call a shot on Luk/Ted or Elmage.
not sure why or how this makes any sense to you, but i'll chalk it off as a rej thing

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
if i'm reading it correctly, she was hinting to her role being scummy looking which doesn't make a ton of sense from a wolf perspective. elmage wouldn't need a role to pin her, so it reads pretty townie.

i hope i'm just wrong though and she leveled up a huge ton, but i'm starting to get cold feet.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually, i kinda don't wanna make my mind up just yet, even though i still think alice's posts are very good (for her, personally)

any reason you skipped on all of my points of you / questions directed at all? would really like to get an answer in to all of them by EoD.

@Alice in Noodleland

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i feel like you're a villager but you ignoring any and all of my posts is gonna hurt us in the long run if we're villaging together. maybe not ignoring, but not really interacting with me at all.

i don't really care how you feel about me unless we magically have a town vigi, but i'd still like to hear why you think i'm scum (got a glimpse of today, even though you didn't say which posts gave you those feelings. you didn't elaborate at all about it yesterday)

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
had plenty of words on you, it's pretty unlikely that you couldn't point to one of them and say why it makes you feel one way or the other.

i've also pointed a direct contradiction in your statements and you ignored it, once again. which is making me feel pretty uncertain still. if you're a villager, there'd be an explanation out there.

don't know how I am being "opportunistic" with you, given that most of what I've said was just facts (like the contradiction thing)

and i'd say the tone thing reads pretty accurate, and i'm starting to flip my mind because of your recent posts being better than your opening ones. don't really see the opportunism here.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually, i kinda don't wanna make my mind up just yet, even though i still think alice's posts are very good (for her, personally)

any reason you skipped on all of my points of you / questions directed at all? would really like to get an answer in to all of them by EoD.

@Alice in Noodleland
If you're on PC quote me all your questions. My mobile network is bad where I'm right now.

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Alice in Noodleland what do you mean by “it’s role madness”? You’re suggesting fait was killed for his role? Idgi.

also, you didn’t elaborate on any read of yours. still waiting on that explanation for why i was a wolf for you.
and these are the last questions

but just generally elaborating on what you felt like were forced interactions D1 from me helps. because from my PoV, the SK thing was pretty awkward, but it definitely doesn't look w/w, right? so then do i have another "forced" interaction? with whom? i don't really care about quotes, just talk about it from your memory if you're on phone.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
I think in that game I randed Town and the scenario was different. IF I Randed Scum that game many AB players were still playing and can caught me . I could Use Elmage that time. But I'm not scum.

different game. Different players mostly AB players . Different scenario.

let's talk about the IF in this game.
IF I Randed scum this game ,let's say SK not dead. Elmage would be my top priority NK 1 . Why?
I could persuade faith Denmo,LUK, REJ maybe even Nika . Not Elmage.

• Haha
Reactions: Rej

Thestatusquo

Veteran
Kin
2,522💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there are other questions unanswered

and i still can't understand your reply regarding the contradiction. you could use him how, exactly? he's the best reader of you.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think in that game I randed Town and the scenario was different. IF I Randed Scum that game many AB players were still playing and can caught me . I could Use Elmage that time. But I'm not scum.

different game. Different players mostly AB players . Different scenario.

let's talk about the IF in this game.
IF I Randed scum this game ,let's say SK not dead. Elmage would be my top priority NK 1 . Why?
I could persuade faith Denmo,LUK, REJ maybe even Nika . Not Elmage.
I think it would make more sense for scum alice to keep Ace alive after the Soul Train took off (no I'm not over it)
You must be registered for see images

simply because everyone would be looking at who soul voted and who voted with him and killing the other leaves you less wiggle room.

Scum Ace doesn't kill Alice either for the same reason.

:hint:I'm not as dumb as I am :stars:

Reactions: Elmage G Ace