Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Reverse Drop (Gyakuten Doroppu)
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user runs at their opponent with chakra infused footing. The user would run and with the chakra infused footing increasing their speed, would do a tackle like run and wrap their arms around the waist of the opponent. This would give the user a grip of the target while they spin around and lifts up and backwards in the same motion and drops the opponent head first backwards.

-Four spots left

And you CFS

If you would please.

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Danzo
@Strawberry
@Osmon

Water Breath is a simple but effective technique when used during the correct situations. It is nothing but the user channeling water chakra and creating an air bubble. I made this jutsu to go against Kisame fusion

@Uchiha Lee
@Venom
@Klad
@Osmon

This is a jutsu I just made on the spot lol. This is one of those simple but effective jutsus. It starts out with the user using lightning chakra in their main hand, forming it into rope as long as they link(mid range is the max length). It has two capabilities which are cutting through rock and flesh also numbing somoene if they are cut or touch with the rope. The best part of this jutsu is that if you dont want to cut the person or something you can always wrap the rope around the object and drag it or hang it up. The weight of the object matters because it has a max weight which is 200 lbs. You can also use this to get out of danger like whats that man from that movie name.

@Danzo
@Tsuki
@Joker

Thanks to my bio Vision this got approved. This is a genjutsu that using nothing but a point and look medium. The opponet skin is super sensitive and once hit can cause brain damage. Simple like all my jutsus but effecive again lol.

@Uchiha Lee
@Danzo
@Venom
@Strawberry
@Klad
@Joker

Love this jutsu here. It was made from Deadman Wonderland charcters move. THe user channesl wind chakra on their arms and/or shins and makes blade out of them. It can cut the same rank and below and still goes by size and also weakness and strength.

@Danzo
@Venom
@Strawberry
@Joker

The reverse drop is that jutsu right there homie. The user runs at their opponent with chakra infused footing and spins around them and drops them backwards. Love that jutsu, shoot to Better.
_____
I dont do the normal do the move and explain its point less here. I just explained it and if you have questions vm me lol. You welcome to everyone and good night. Get those surgerys done and vm when yall are ready.
Thanks Solf Joe. Got no questions about Illusionary Arts: Physical Hyper.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
@Gecko

Blast Release: Infusion Blast (Bakuton: Chunyu Burasuto)
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short(infusion)-Long(length of thrown)
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user infuses thier Blast chakra into small objects such as kunais, needles, cards, rocks, dice, shurikens, paper, pencils, pens, etc. The infused object hits anything explodes like a C rank explosion and the recoil is sent outward instead of blowing back but it is the same as Blast Release: Landmine Fist with the blast minimizes the potential repercussions and recoil is completely negated. The user can not use any kind of copy jutsu to copy the object or anything similar to expand the object.
-Can only be taught by Double D
-Cannot infuse living things
-Infusion requires direct contact with the object

This jutsus is pretty simple but one of the most underestimate techniques of mines. Its rank is C rank but the catch is the word play. Even I didn't notice this till I actually read it when I first used it. Now the user infuses an opject or more then one and once it is infused it has a C rank explosion. Thats each object as you see it say "the object" and not "the objects" thats where the word play came in. I didn't know I did this but I did and it got approved. so each object is C rank but it can only be small things like shurikens, kunias, pencils, etc.

Blast Release: Infusion Part Two (Bakuton: Yueki Dainibu)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user infuses their blast chakra into a medium size objects that is around the size of a basketballs. The infused object explodes like an A rank explosion. The infused object hits anything explodes like a A rank explosion and the recoil is sent outward instead of blowing back but it is the same as Blast Release: Landmine Fist with the blast minimizes the potential repercussions and recoil is completely negated. The user can not use any kind of copy jutsu to copy the object or anything similar to expand the object.
-Usable thrice per conflict.

This is the same as the above one but this one I just changed the rank.

Questions no okay if you can think of any vm

Kitty I will have to get all my Dark Release jutsus together to explain them so just wait on it*in my migos voice*

Gèckö

Legendary
Kin
108💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
57⚔️
@Gecko

Blast Release: Infusion Blast (Bakuton: Chunyu Burasuto)
Type: Supplementary/Offense
Range: Short(infusion)-Long(length of thrown)
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user infuses thier Blast chakra into small objects such as kunais, needles, cards, rocks, dice, shurikens, paper, pencils, pens, etc. The infused object hits anything explodes like a C rank explosion and the recoil is sent outward instead of blowing back but it is the same as Blast Release: Landmine Fist with the blast minimizes the potential repercussions and recoil is completely negated. The user can not use any kind of copy jutsu to copy the object or anything similar to expand the object.
-Can only be taught by Double D

This jutsus is pretty simple but one of the most underestimate techniques of mines. Its rank is C rank but the catch is the word play. Even I didn't notice this till I actually read it when I first used it. Now the user infuses an opject or more then one and once it is infused it has a C rank explosion. Thats each object as you see it say "the object" and not "the objects" thats where the word play came in. I didn't know I did this but I did and it got approved. so each object is C rank but it can only be small things like shurikens, kunias, pencils, etc.

Blast Release: Infusion Part Two (Bakuton: Yueki Dainibu)
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: The user infuses their blast chakra into a medium size objects that is around the size of a basketballs. The infused object explodes like an A rank explosion. The infused object hits anything explodes like a A rank explosion and the recoil is sent outward instead of blowing back but it is the same as Blast Release: Landmine Fist with the blast minimizes the potential repercussions and recoil is completely negated. The user can not use any kind of copy jutsu to copy the object or anything similar to expand the object.
-Usable thrice per conflict.

This is the same as the above one but this one I just changed the rank.

Questions no okay if you can think of any vm

Kitty I will have to get all my Dark Release jutsus together to explain them so just wait on it*in my migos voice*
you da real mvp solf :cool:
You ever swing by da bay i gotchu wit da beli or gold fam or accessories._.