Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release: Crow Claw (Fuuton: Kuroukurou)
Type: Attack/Defense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (-10 per turn to sustain)
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user channels wind chakra in their forarm(s) or shin(s). The user releases the chakra out and forms a scythe like blade of wind chakra. The user releases the chakra out of their forearms or shins and using shape manipulation, shapes the released chakra into a blade similar to a scythe. The blade is grey in color and can be as long as the user's arms. The blade is very sharp and dense enough to cut through the same rank attacks and below attacks.
Note: Usable 5 times per battle

*I start focusing wind chakra in my body , as I manipulate it to send it in my forearm. There, I perform nature manipulation to have wind chakra . As I release it , I use shape manipulation to form a scythe blade made of wind chakra. The sharpness of this grey wind scythe/blade can cut through anything that it's B rank or lower/*

Lightning Release: Lightning Ropes (Raiton: Raikou Saku)
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user channels a large amount of lightning chakra into their dominate hand. The lightning forms around the hand. Then using shape manipulation, shaping the lightning into a long rope capable to slash through solid rock and flesh numbing it for one turn. The rope is strong enough to pull a 200lbs man up a tree or drag on the ground.
-Only used three times per battle

*For this one , I focus massive amounts of Raiton chakra in my right arm. By releasing the lightning around my hand , I use shape manipulation to create a long rope that is able to slash through solid rock , or able to numb enemies for one turn.*

Thanks man I appreciate it

Corazon

Legendary
Kin
2,758💸
Kumi
23,218💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wind Release: Crow Claw (Fuuton: Kuroukurou)
Type: Attack/Defense
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (-10 per turn to sustain)
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user channels wind chakra in their forarm(s) or shin(s). The user releases the chakra out and forms a scythe like blade of wind chakra. The user releases the chakra out of their forearms or shins and using shape manipulation, shapes the released chakra into a blade similar to a scythe. The blade is grey in color and can be as long as the user's arms. The blade is very sharp and dense enough to cut through the same rank attacks and below attacks.
Note: Usable 5 times per battle

*I start focusing wind chakra in my body , as I manipulate it to send it in my forearm. There, I perform nature manipulation to have wind chakra . As I release it , I use shape manipulation to form a scythe blade made of wind chakra. The sharpness of this grey wind scythe/blade can cut through anything that it's B rank or lower/*

Lightning Release: Lightning Ropes (Raiton: Raikou Saku)
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user channels a large amount of lightning chakra into their dominate hand. The lightning forms around the hand. Then using shape manipulation, shaping the lightning into a long rope capable to slash through solid rock and flesh numbing it for one turn. The rope is strong enough to pull a 200lbs man up a tree or drag on the ground.
-Only used three times per battle

*For this one , I focus massive amounts of Raiton chakra in my right arm. By releasing the lightning around my hand , I use shape manipulation to create a long rope that is able to slash through solid rock , or able to numb enemies for one turn.*

Thanks man I appreciate it
You must be registered for see images

I don't think we were supposed to perform it here

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
@Danzo
@Strawberry
@Osmon

Water Breath is a simple but effective technique when used during the correct situations. It is nothing but the user channeling water chakra and creating an air bubble. I made this jutsu to go against Kisame fusion

@Uchiha Lee
@Venom
@Klad
@Osmon

This is a jutsu I just made on the spot lol. This is one of those simple but effective jutsus. It starts out with the user using lightning chakra in their main hand, forming it into rope as long as they link(mid range is the max length). It has two capabilities which are cutting through rock and flesh also numbing somoene if they are cut or touch with the rope. The best part of this jutsu is that if you dont want to cut the person or something you can always wrap the rope around the object and drag it or hang it up. The weight of the object matters because it has a max weight which is 200 lbs. You can also use this to get out of danger like whats that man from that movie name.

@Danzo
@Tsuki
@Joker

Thanks to my bio Vision this got approved. This is a genjutsu that using nothing but a point and look medium. The opponet skin is super sensitive and once hit can cause brain damage. Simple like all my jutsus but effecive again lol.

@Uchiha Lee
@Danzo
@Venom
@Strawberry
@Klad
@Joker

Love this jutsu here. It was made from Deadman Wonderland charcters move. THe user channesl wind chakra on their arms and/or shins and makes blade out of them. It can cut the same rank and below and still goes by size and also weakness and strength.

@Danzo
@Venom
@Strawberry
@Joker

The reverse drop is that jutsu right there homie. The user runs at their opponent with chakra infused footing and spins around them and drops them backwards. Love that jutsu, shoot to Better.
_____
I dont do the normal do the move and explain its point less here. I just explained it and if you have questions vm me lol. You welcome to everyone and good night. Get those surgerys done and vm when yall are ready.

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Danzo
@Strawberry
@Osmon

Water Breath is a simple but effective technique when used during the correct situations. It is nothing but the user channeling water chakra and creating an air bubble. I made this jutsu to go against Kisame fusion

@Uchiha Lee
@Venom
@Klad
@Osmon

This is a jutsu I just made on the spot lol. This is one of those simple but effective jutsus. It starts out with the user using lightning chakra in their main hand, forming it into rope as long as they link(mid range is the max length). It has two capabilities which are cutting through rock and flesh also numbing somoene if they are cut or touch with the rope. The best part of this jutsu is that if you dont want to cut the person or something you can always wrap the rope around the object and drag it or hang it up. The weight of the object matters because it has a max weight which is 200 lbs. You can also use this to get out of danger like whats that man from that movie name.

@Danzo
@Tsuki
@Joker

Thanks to my bio Vision this got approved. This is a genjutsu that using nothing but a point and look medium. The opponet skin is super sensitive and once hit can cause brain damage. Simple like all my jutsus but effecive again lol.

@Uchiha Lee
@Danzo
@Venom
@Strawberry
@Klad
@Joker

Love this jutsu here. It was made from Deadman Wonderland charcters move. THe user channesl wind chakra on their arms and/or shins and makes blade out of them. It can cut the same rank and below and still goes by size and also weakness and strength.

@Danzo
@Venom
@Strawberry
@Joker

The reverse drop is that jutsu right there homie. The user runs at their opponent with chakra infused footing and spins around them and drops them backwards. Love that jutsu, shoot to Better.
_____
I dont do the normal do the move and explain its point less here. I just explained it and if you have questions vm me lol. You welcome to everyone and good night. Get those surgerys done and vm when yall are ready.
or nvm ... thanks

Joker

Supreme
Kin
213💸
Kumi
2,291💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Danzo
@Strawberry
@Osmon

@Uchiha Lee
@Venom
@Klad
@Osmon

@Danzo
@Tsuki
@Joker

@Uchiha Lee
@Danzo
@Venom
@Strawberry
@Klad
@Joker

@Danzo
@Venom
@Strawberry
@Joker

_____
I'm down with this

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Danzo
@Strawberry
@Osmon

@Uchiha Lee
@Venom
@Klad
@Osmon

@Danzo
@Tsuki
@Joker

@Uchiha Lee
@Danzo
@Venom
@Strawberry
@Klad
@Joker

@Danzo
@Venom
@Strawberry
@Joker

_____
Thanks bro <3 thank you so much :)

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just remember Solf, the people you pick for the CFS; they need to get permission from Vincent for the surgery.

There is only one custom of yours that I want, and it's full. D: But that's alright, I got all your dark customs. So I can't complain.