The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Im handing out customs like candy on Halloween. Come get them please.

Pick which one or ones you want to learn.

I also have two spots left with my Custom Fighting Style so whoever wants those spots post and I'll just pick who can learn it.

Why am I doing this you say? Hmm because Im a loser and I suck at battling/rping.

(Suiton: Mizu Kokyuu)-Water Release: Water Breath
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: When the user is underwater, he will manipulate the the water around his head. He makes an air bubble around his head. The user can breath underwater as long as the air bubble is around his head. The bubble can be pop if the user head is attacked or loses focus.
-Only used by Dei Dei
-Only used twice per battle
- (-15) chakra each turn the bubble is used

-Three spots left

Lightning Release: Lightning Ropes (Raiton: Raikou Saku)
Type: Attack/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: The user channels a large amount of lightning chakra into their dominate hand. The lightning forms around the hand. Then using shape manipulation, shaping the lightning into a long rope capable to slash through solid rock and flesh numbing it for one turn. The rope is strong enough to pull a 200lbs man up a tree or drag on the ground.
-Only used three times per battle

-Four spots left

(Genjutsu: Butsuri Haipā) Illusionary Arts: Physical Hyper
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will perform a pointing jesture at the opponent while in short range. This will induce a genjutsu on the opponent where the opponent will feel an illusion where their skin is hyper sensitive. Not for something subtle for example feeling the heat of the sun but for any physical attacks that the opponent might receive. This is a one time genjutsu where it will stay active unless broken by the opponent or the user when landing a physical attack. Soon as the user is able to land a physical attack anywhere on the body, the opponent will feel three times more pain than the original strike. For example, the opponent getting hit in the face with a punch will only feel a blunt force trauma for only a short period of time. However when under this genjutsu the opponent will feel broken cheek bones and broken blood vessels. In turn the pain that it is caused will knock the opponent out of the genjutsu after feeling the three times the pain. The feeling will then return to normal. The strain on the brain for one time use is not that destructive, however when hit a few times under this genjutsu the brain will take immense stress and strain from the extreme pain. Thus after three hits under this genjutsu the opponent’s physical capabilities will be slower, speed, reflex will all be reduced.

-Able to use thrice per battle.
-Have to induce the genjutsu each time for three hit bonus to take effect
-Last 3 turns if a physical attack hasn’t been landed
-Can only be taught by Solf J. Kimblee

-Three spots left

Wind Release: Crow Claw (Fuuton: Kuroukurou)
Type: Attack/Defense
Chakra Cost: 20 (-10 per turn to sustain)
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user channels wind chakra in their forarm(s) or shin(s). The user releases the chakra out and forms a scythe like blade of wind chakra. The user releases the chakra out of their forearms or shins and using shape manipulation, shapes the released chakra into a blade similar to a scythe. The blade is grey in color and can be as long as the user's arms. The blade is very sharp and dense enough to cut through the same rank attacks and below attacks.
Note: Usable 5 times per battle

-Six spots left

Reverse Drop (Gyakuten Doroppu)
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user runs at their opponent with chakra infused footing. The user would run and with the chakra infused footing increasing their speed, would do a tackle like run and wrap their arms around the waist of the opponent. This would give the user a grip of the target while they spin around and lifts up and backwards in the same motion and drops the opponent head first backwards.

-Four spots left

Klad

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Description: The user channels a large amount of lightning chakra into their dominate hand. The lightning forms around the hand. Then using shape manipulation, shaping the lightning into a long rope capable to slash through solid rock and flesh numbing it for one turn. The rope is strong enough to pull a 200lbs man up a tree or drag on the ground.

and

Description: The user channels wind chakra in their forarm(s) or shin(s). The user releases the chakra out and forms a scythe like blade of wind chakra. The user releases the chakra out of their forearms or shins and using shape manipulation, shapes the released chakra into a blade similar to a scythe. The blade is grey in color and can be as long as the user's arms. The blade is very sharp and dense enough to cut through the same rank attacks and below attacks.

LOL

well fck it I want CFS too

Last edited:

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343💸
Kumi
3,510💴
Trait Points
18⚔️
Erzo you dont want anything could you please take your winning self away and delete your post please and thank you winner.

I also accept everyone that posted above me for something besides the CFS because I would like to see who else wants it.

*looks down*

Yea venom I accept you too.

Ace the same goes for you that I said to Erzo.

Venom

Legendary
Kin
2,911💸
Kumi
3,679💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yeah let me get them z.z

damn link me earlier next time ;_;

Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: N/A
Description: When the user is underwater, he will manipulate the the water around his head. He makes an air bubble around his head. The user can breath underwater as long as the air bubble is around his head. The bubble can be pop if the user head is attacked or loses focus.
-Only used by Dei Dei
-Only used twice per battle
- (-15) chakra each turn the bubble is used

-Three spots left

Jutsu is basically to make you do a air bubble to breathe underwater, no questions.

-Four spots left

Basically by channeling your lightning chakra in one of your hand and using shape manipulation you can create a thick and strong lightning rope, which could 'slice' through solid rock.

Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user will perform a pointing jesture at the opponent while in short range. This will induce a genjutsu on the opponent where the opponent will feel an illusion where their skin is hyper sensitive. Not for something subtle for example feeling the heat of the sun but for any physical attacks that the opponent might receive. This is a one time genjutsu where it will stay active unless broken by the opponent or the user when landing a physical attack. Soon as the user is able to land a physical attack anywhere on the body, the opponent will feel three times more pain than the original strike. For example, the opponent getting hit in the face with a punch will only feel a blunt force trauma for only a short period of time. However when under this genjutsu the opponent will feel broken cheek bones and broken blood vessels. In turn the pain that it is caused will knock the opponent out of the genjutsu after feeling the three times the pain. The feeling will then return to normal. The strain on the brain for one time use is not that destructive, however when hit a few times under this genjutsu the brain will take immense stress and strain from the extreme pain. Thus after three hits under this genjutsu the opponent’s physical capabilities will be slower, speed, reflex will all be reduced.

-Able to use thrice per battle.
-Have to induce the genjutsu each time for three hit bonus to take effect
-Last 3 turns if a physical attack hasn’t been landed
-Can only be taught by Solf J. Kimblee

-Three spots left

Basically something to make the opponent feels physical pain x3 and if you use this genjutsu successfully 3x and hit them with a physical attack, their spd etc will lower due to the stress on the brain.

-Six spots left

Basically a lower rank version and a leg version of the canon wind blade xD

Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The user runs at their opponent with chakra infused footing. The user would run and with the chakra infused footing increasing their speed, would do a tackle like run and wrap their arms around the waist of the opponent. This would give the user a grip of the target while they spin around and lifts up and backwards in the same motion and drops the opponent head first backwards.

-Four spots left

Run into them and grab them around their waist, get behind them and hold them from the back and do a supplex.

Last edited:

Rayder

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wind Release: Crow Claw
(Fuuton: Kuroukurou)
Lightning ropes

All of the above xD

Osmon

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay i'm serious, i would liked to have all of em but if that's not possible then i would be statisfied with the water breath, the physical healer and the reverse drop one, i would appreciate the bolt of lightning and the claw too .__.