BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru still lived in Konoha with Minato as Hokage.
Where are you making these bs from since it was said oro left after minato was chosen hokage
no I heard same in anime I have that episode on my dvd.
Don't remember any of that in manga and minato's feat with kcm puts him below hashi and tobirama so no minato was never the strongest hokage when even with kcm he is not

Last edited:

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Where are you making these bs from since it was said oro left after minato was chosen hokage

Don't remember any of that in manga and minato's feat with kcm puts him below hashi and tobirama so no minato was never the strongest hokage when even with kcm he is not
I think in manga its said most famous / best of them was 4 Hokage while anime said the strongest. Anime also said that Tobirama was best suiton user and most members still think that way despite manga never said that and despite the fact Kisame feats sh1t on anything Tobirama has shown.

I know Minato is weaker than Hashirama and Tobirama.I am just saying that guy didn´t made that up.

KCN

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
He had a Pyrrhic victory against Hiruzen and got whipped any other time he was in action. The quicker we admit this guys a bum the quicker we can leave his ass back in the Chuunin exams which was the last time this guy appeared strong. When Oro isn't ambushing pensioners and little boys he gets his ass kicked.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahahahaha.

Yes Orochimaru can deflect a kunai but Minato has many of them and he can sacrifice couple clones to tag Orochimaru. He already taged Raikage,Killer Bee and Obito he won´t have any problem tagging Orochimaru.This is when this match is over.

Minato doesn´t lack firepower to beat Orochimaru. He was able to enter into SM in a second and he is perfect sage which means he is better than Jiraiya. And we saw what Jiraiya did with his huge Rasengan that according to databook can destroy the mountain

You must be registered for see images

I dont know can it really destroy a mountain but I know that it can defeat Orochimaru. Databook clearly explains this Rasegan is result of nature energy so Minato who is perfect sage can do the same. Yes he can´t maintain SM for long but he doesn´t need to. He only needs to tag Orochimaru and then he enters SM and teleports Orochimaru directly into his Rasengan.

Ma and Pa sound genjutsu can also beat Orochimaru. Minato won´t have problem to keep them safe(while they are preparing genjutsu) thanks to FTG.

Nothing Oro have is fast enough to damage Minato before he can escape it with FTG. Oro doesn´t have reflexes to react to FTG blitz.

Minato mid diff.
FTG is non factor. Orochimaru has more snakes than Kunia. Clones match clones. Isn't sound genjutsu countered by Futon? It boils down to stamina.

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont see how Orochimaru can be killed by Minato except for reaper death. He has no abilities (Based on feats) that could kill Orochimaru. Not saying anything negative about minato. Just saying Orochimaru is really hard to kill.

As for Minato saving Konoha? Absolutely he could have simply by FTGing out of the barrier, 1 shooting gaara and coming back to reaper death Orochimaru or FTG him away from the village as well. But as for killing Orochimaru i dont think he can do it.

Please remove Orochimaru's **** from your anus ASAP. You are embarrassing yourself.

Mock the Orochimaru fans now for their day of rejoice and top 5 is coming at the rate boruto is going lol

Last edited:

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
False. Orochimaru met Itachi in akatsuki with 13 years.

So when Naruto was 8 because Itachi now is 21 and Naruto 16. There is 5 years of difference.Orochimaru left Akatsuki. We know that Orochimaru got interest in him and needed to se at least his development. He already knew Itachi potential.

Anko became Chunnin at 12. She is 28 years, so 14 years ago Orochimaru was still in the village. Naruto was 2 years old when Anko became Chunnin.

This means that Orochimaru left Konoha when Naruto was between 2 years and 8 years. But still, 2 years after Kyubi attack or 3 after Minato as Hokage.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru ain't catching minato with whatever he has in his arsenal
False. Orochimaru met Itachi in akatsuki with 13 years.
So when Naruto was 8 because Itachi now is 21 and Naruto 16. There is 5 years of difference.Orochimaru left Akatsuki. We know that Orochimaru got interest in him and needed to se at least his development. He already knew Itachi potential.
itachi died at age of 21 meaning the timeline you are blabbering is itachi met orochimaru when he was 8 and naruto or sasuke would be 1-3 y.o at that time
also itachi didn't join Akatsuki until he killed the uchiha's so not 8 y.o itachi is not meeting oro

Anko became Chunnin at 12. She is 28 years, so 14 years ago Orochimaru was still in the village. Naruto was 2 years old when Anko became Chunnin.
anko fighting in chunin exam when hiruzen was still hokage and minato his lackey [ ][ ]

she was already a genin meaning she was under orochimaru's tutelage thus we don't even know when orochimaru left

This means that Orochimaru left Konoha when Naruto was between 2 years and 8 years. But still, 2 years after Kyubi attack or 3 after Minato as Hokage.
and nope

itachi met orochimaru 7 years before end of part 1 [ ][ ]
itachi was 17-18 at end of part 1 that makes him 10-11 when he met orochimaru.

but itachi was 13 when he became anbu captain [ ] meaning he hasn't joined akatsuki even till 6 months later [ ]

stop beating around the bush with itachi's age and answer what i asked smh,using itachi's age is funny since it has been horrendous timeline error from kishimoto's part

Last edited:

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochimaru ain't catching minato with whatever he has in his arsenal
Agreed.

itachi died at age of 21 meaning the timeline you are blabbering is itachi met orochimaru when he was 8 and naruto or sasuke would be 1-3 y.o at that time
also itachi didn't join Akatsuki until he killed the uchiha's so not 8 y.o itachi is not meeting oro
Ok, you didn't understand what I wrote and didn't explain right. In Naruto Shippuden, Naruto is 16, Itachi 21 and Anko 28.
Now, Itachi is 5 years older than Naruto. When Itachi was 13, Naruto was 8 years right? When Naruto was born Itachi was 5 years.

anko fighting in chunin exam when hiruzen was still hokage and minato his lackey [ ][ ]

she was already a genin meaning she was under orochimaru's tutelage thus we don't even know when orochimaru left
Ok, now we know she was 28 in the war. So 16 years ago she was 12 years, age when she became Chunnin. 16 years ago Naruto was barely born. You can show me scan of Minato and Anko in the chunnin exams. But I didn't say that Anko tried te be chunnin, I said the age she became Chunnin. She can try many times she wants.

So when Anko became Chunnin, Naruto was already born, and Minato was Hokage at least 1 year already.

and nope

itachi met orochimaru 7 years before end of part 1 [ ][ ]
itachi was 17-18 at end of part 1 that makes him 10-11 when he met orochimaru.

but itachi was 13 when he became anbu captain [ ] meaning he hasn't joined akatsuki even till 6 months later [ ]

stop beating around the bush with itachi's age and answer what i asked smh,using itachi's age is funny since it has been horrendous timeline error from kishimoto's part
Yes Kishimoto didn't do the timeline good. Ignore the numbers in the manga and use the facts. The fact that Itachi was 13 when he left the village. The fact that Anko was Chunnin at 12. The fact that Orochimaru knew Itachi before he became Akatsuki.

So Orochimaru was still in the village when Anko became Chunnin and that was when Naruto was already born. Minato already was Hokage 1 year. Since Anko as Chunnin to Itachi's Academy at least.

Orochimaru must have seen Itachi talent. Or why should he know Itachi? Itachi enter academy at 6 and grauated at 7. Orochimaru at least saw that Itachi.

So that was 3 years after Minato's election as Hokage.

And you never asked me something.