TheEvilOne

Legendary
Kin
7💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Don't be stupid boy sage mode of any kind would rekt Orochimaru.

I also never said they said he would...it's just obvious. As stated J-man never fought him seriously to the point of taking him out..neither did the third.

Minato would however. Minato would seal his @ss so fast with uzmaki sealings he'd wish Itachi had totsuka blitzed him
You have some serious delusions lol.
Hiruzen was using everything in his power to stop him, there was nothing above that level. He wanted to KILL Orochimaru, he had no reason to hold back. Orochimaru surpassed him, just accept it. As for Jiraiya, I'm not saying I disagree, but you are underestimating Orochimaru here. He has his chances if he plays his cards right. And I never said he'd beat Minato.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the outcome of this match is hard to decide, so it really boils down to stamina. However, Orochimaru has better chances at defeating Minato because his versatility. People shouting "blitz" are ignorant, Minato hadn't blitz anyone the entire series, at least not a top tier opponent. Even than, his hand speed is just above average, the very reason his ass got wrecked throughout the war.

Facts:
Orochimaru deflects Kunia.
Minato lacks the firepower to defeat Orochimaru.
Snakes>Toads
Orochimaru has more intel on Minato than Minato has on Orochimaru.

It's sad and desperate that current users have to resort to "decapitation" as a plea in favor of Minato.

Booker

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the outcome of this match is hard to decide, so it really boils down to stamina. However, Orochimaru has better chances at defeating Minato because his versatility. People shouting "blitz" are ignorant, Minato hadn't blitz anyone the entire series, at least not a top tier opponent. Even than, his hand speed is just above average, the very reason his ass got wrecked throughout the war.

Facts:
Orochimaru deflects Kunia.
Minato lacks the firepower to defeat Orochimaru.
Snakes>Toads
Orochimaru has more intel on Minato than Minato has on Orochimaru.

It's sad and desperate that current users have to resort to "decapitation" as a plea in favor of Minato.
@Bold

You mean by the Juubi Jins that would paste Orochimaru in about a tenth of a second? Lol

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're comparing Minato's inferior hand speed to Juubi Jins and using that comparison to say that Orochimaru has an edge because of it.

You must be registered for see images
I said what I said. You can either move along and accept it or prove otherwise. :cool:

No, that was me just pointing out that ironically, the fastest man in the series was always too slow to save the day. In the end it left him armless.

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fusion sage mode frog song genjutsu from Maa and Paa immobilizes Orochimaru and all his ETs and then Minato marks all of them and takes his time torturing Oro and his ETs.

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fusion sage mode frog song genjutsu from Maa and Paa immobilizes Orochimaru and all his ETs and then Minato marks all of them and takes his time torturing Oro and his ETs.
You are aware of the fact that Minato you are talking about is a character after power scaling? And at the final stage of the manga where power levels were at their maximum?

Obviously that Minato > P1 Orochimaru.

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Minato was able too mark another Space-time jutsu user who can make his whole body intangible and on top of that had sharingan which allows pré cog. But somehow Orochimaru who has no worthy speed feats won't let himself get touched? Ok.

Reactions: Tauren Chieftain

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even than, his hand speed is just above average, the very reason his ass got wrecked throughout the war.
by whom juubi jins then :lol like Oro is even 1/1000th of any of them

Minato hadn't blitz anyone the entire series, at least not a top tier opponent
which top tier has oro defeated tbh

he lost both his hands against a 70 y.o hokage who used a suicidal jutsu despite using two previous hokage as edo tensei

Last edited:

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
by whom juubi jins then :lol like Oro is even 1/1000th of any of them

which top tier has oro defeated tbh

he lost both his hands against a 70 y.o hokage who used a suicidal jutsu despite using two previous hokage as edo tensei
Defeating two Kages>>

Again, whom has he blitzed?

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You are aware of the fact that Minato you are talking about is a character after power scaling? And at the final stage of the manga where power levels were at their maximum?

Obviously that Minato > P1 Orochimaru.
Nope, I am not talking about KCM Minato at all but fusion SM Minato. You're aware that he had perfect SM and without the Kyubi inside him he'd be able to enter fusion SM with Maa and Paa like Jiraiya did against Pein and then he could use Maa and Paa's frog song genjutsu to one shot Oro and his ETs.
But I was just talking about a sure win scenario for Minato, I am sure he could beat Oro without using SM too.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Defeating two Kages>>
Against 3rd who used a sucidal jutsu :lol
As far as I remember fight with rasa was offscreen so dunno if it was orochimaru alone or with his minions.It was a one on one fight or guerrilla attack

Again, whom has he blitzed?
don't need to blitz anyone when he was dead throughout the manga.Had only two flashback fights which showed his speed to be top tier either obito or raikage
complimented by raikage along with fact that tobirama complimented his shunshin to be better than his own

but then again Raikage [ ][ ]

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nope, I am not talking about KCM Minato at all but fusion SM Minato. You're aware that he had perfect SM and without the Kyubi inside him he'd be able to enter fusion SM with Maa and Paa like Jiraiya did against Pein and then he could use Maa and Paa's frog song genjutsu to one shot Oro and his ETs.
But I was just talking about a sure win scenario for Minato, I am sure he could beat Oro without using SM too.
You don't understand. First of all, KCM Minato existed only as Oro's summon. Alive Minato could never utilize KCM because he died shortly after sealing Kyuubi.

But that's not the point. We only got to see Minato in action after the power scaling thing. Characters got huge increase in power, especially during the time skip and this trend continued till the end of the manga. Things that were considered strong in P1 were trash later on. Or used by some noname fodders. Just look at Hiruzen in P1 and Edo Hiruzen. It's like two different worlds.

That's why we cannot really determine how strong Minato would've been if he was introduced in P1 as a full-time character. But definitely end-of-manga Minato > P1 Orochimaru.

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Against 3rd who used a sucidal jutsu :lol
As far as I remember fight with rasa was offscreen so dunno if it was orochimaru alone or with his minions.It was a one on one fight or guerrilla attack

don't need to blitz anyone when he was dead throughout the manga.Had only two flashback fights which showed his speed to be top tier either obito or raikage
complimented by raikage along with fact that tobirama complimented his shunshin to be better than his own

but then again Raikage [ ][ ]

You're typing paragraphs with no substance.

Hiruzen used a suicidal technique because he had no other means in defeating him opponent. Minato resorted to the same technique, let's not forget. Rasa fight may have been off screen, but Orochimaru was credited for defeating him. So, as I said, defeating two kages>>>Minato defeats.

I'm aware of his feet speed and his ability to utilize ftg. I said his HAND speed feats are blah. Him using ftg against Ay, who careless charged forward proves nothing.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen used a suicidal technique because he had no other means in defeating him opponent.
He didn't have strength left becoz of old age and fighting both first and second hokage along with orochimaru [ ]
Maybe becoz his prime purpose was to save konoha which he did while oro's prime purpose was destroy it but he ran away[ ]
Minato resorted to the same technique, let's not forget.
Full kyuubi equals old sandaime
nice logic
Rasa fight may have been off screen, but Orochimaru was credited for defeating him. So, as I said, defeating two kages>>>Minato defeats.
Nice fiction
no after the body was found Baki made assumption that orochimaru was behind all this [ ][ ]

the author uses the word assasination is not remotely implying that orochimaru gets credit of single handedly killing him
I'm aware of his feet speed and his ability to utilize ftg. I said his HAND speed feats are blah. Him using ftg against Ay, who careless charged forward proves nothing.
You're typing paragraphs with no substance :lol

The Kunai. Minato tossed it before he teleported
yes tossed since you can see its in his hand at same height as raikage's leg in first panel and above his shoulder in final panel :lol

Nattana

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Nice fiction
no after the body was found Baki made assumption that orochimaru was behind all this [ ][ ]

the author uses the word assasination is not remotely implying that orochimaru gets credit of single handedly killing him
Ay pretty much confirms that Orochimaru killed both Kage.

You must be registered for see images