Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trained by madara acted as teacher of Nagato tell me more :lol

So.Bee anticipated where Minato would appear after seeing him engaging with Ei and Minato
On other hand Orochimaru has done what.Oh wait struggled against 70 y.o hokage with his edo's huh

how about you keep telling that to yourself

Did i even talk about potrayal nope.i just replied to this crap

i could care less about potrayal of either char since i don't like them.Minato is bland char while oro fell from tier Main villian to tier uchiha wanker over part 2
Hiruzen...trained under the previous hokage...lol that LADDER.

The point is he was able to sit and analyze the situation. Something Ay failed to do. This allowed him to counter Minato. Speed had nothing to do with it.

And I'm telling you and I'd like to see how you use a flick of the wrist as a hand speed feat in combat.

You quoted me first boy. lol I was originally discussing character protrayal. So you definitely cared.

Minato starts his fights using two methods:
1) the spread of Kunia
2) straightforward attack accompanied with a Kunia tossed ahead.

Both countered

1) 10,000 snakes. This allows snakes to seek each Kunia and remove them from the battlefield. Limiting Minato's use of ftg
2) backwards leap (as shown against 4-kyuubi) accompanied with futuon release. This allows Orochimaru to distance himself while using a offensive maneuver to deflect the Kunia and possibly Minato as well.

BLAZE

Immortal
Kin
4💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen...trained under the previous hokage...lol that LADDER.
And we were talking about Obito and i never denied bold so dunno why ypu are beating around the bush

The point is he was able to sit and analyze the situation. Something Ay failed to do. This allowed him to counter Minato. Speed had nothing to do with it.
Lmao becoz A was fighting him :lmao: he didn't have the luxury

And I'm telling you and I'd like to see how you use a flick of the wrist as a hand speed feat in combat.
Becoz that would be enough to slice off orochimaru's head

You quoted me first boy. lol I was originally discussing character protrayal. So you definitely cared.
so me quoting about handspeed equals tacaring about potrayal
me quoting about orochimaru himself not being able to kill the two kage's same as minato equals talking about potrayal :lol

no i thinks its just you downplaying everything minato does and hyping everything oro does in this thread :lol

Minato starts his fights using two methods:
1) the spread of Kunia
2) straightforward attack accompanied with a Kunia tossed ahead.

Both countered

1) 10,000 snakes. This allows snakes to seek each Kunia and remove them from the battlefield. Limiting Minato's use of ftg
2) backwards leap (as shown against 4-kyuubi) accompanied with futuon release. This allows Orochimaru to distance himself while using a offensive maneuver to deflect the Kunia and possibly Minato as well.
this dude is funny he believes minato will sit right there and allow orochimaru to do all this :lol

blazekev90

Legendary
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And we were talking about Obito and i never denied bold so dunno why ypu are beating around the bush

Lmao becoz A was fighting him :lmao: he didn't have the luxury

Becoz that would be enough to slice off orochimaru's head

so me quoting about handspeed equals tacaring about potrayal
me quoting about orochimaru himself not being able to kill the two kage's same as minato equals talking about potrayal :lol

no i thinks its just you downplaying everything minato does and hyping everything oro does in this thread :lol

this dude is funny he believes minato will sit right there and allow orochimaru to do all this :lol
I didn't downplay anything Minato did prior to you comment.

He doesn't need to sit, he could stand. =D

kiiro

Veteran
Kin
57💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, now let me imprint some knowledge on you, liars.

1. By portrayal Orochimaru >>>> Minato. It was stated that Minato was a genious that comes once in a generation, while Orochimaru was said to be a genious that comes once in several decades.
False, Orochimaru is said to be a genius that comes in decades, ok. But someone with Minato talent is yet to be found again.

You must be registered for see images

So MInato >> Orochimaru. The same has been said by Itachi. So Itachi >> Orochimaru.

2. Anko and Hiruzen never stated Minato would've defeated Orochimaru, but they said that MAYBE things would've gone differently if Minato was also there.
No. They say of the fouth was still alive then Hiruzen interrupts Anko. But what Anko was going to say is that only Minato, from the village could defeat him. Even after 12 years later, how weak was Orochimaru back then.

3. Anko and Hiruzen were talking about Orochimaru they knew, which is Orochimaru 10+ years back in time. Which is Orochimaru without most of his signature moves, body modifications, experiments, Edo Tensei and other stuff. And even without this stuff he was considered a stronger candidate for Hokage than Minato.

Never was consider a stronger candidate. Orochimaru said that a 10 year younger Hiruzen would have defeated the present Orochimaru. ¿How weak or strong could be an Orochimaru 10 years younger?

Tell me, is 10 years younger Orochimaru weaker or stronger? If he is stronger then this means Minato could defeat him more easy. And if he is stronger then it means he was weaker before, weaker enough that 10 years youger Hiruzen could beat the present Orochimaru.

4. Hiruzen would've gotten negged by Oro, if the latter was serious. The only reason Hiruzen even managed to use his RDS is because Orochimaru simply gave him time to cast it. He was curious what the jutsu was and wanted to see it.
I agree. But still Hiruzen gave a fight to him and Orochimaru couldnt with his own game.

Antdog

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Orochi doesn't have much fast enough to land a ht on Minato while Minato doesn't really have anything to put Orochi down for good so imo it'll come down to either Minato landing a sealing jutsu to take out Orochi or Orochi going into his true form and poisoning Minato once he get cut/beat up and then finished off. I'd say it could go either way depending on how the battle plays out

Mellanoma

Elite
Kin
38💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Going by portrayal i dont think either one could kill one another.

Minato is too fast to be touched

Orochimaru is immortal.

I wonder if Minato would have resorted to reaper death or FTG Orochimaru out the village but i dont think he could kill him.

Tauren Chieftain

Elite
Kin
624💸
Kumi
295💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the outcome of this match is hard to decide, so it really boils down to stamina. However, Orochimaru has better chances at defeating Minato because his versatility. People shouting "blitz" are ignorant, Minato hadn't blitz anyone the entire series, at least not a top tier opponent. Even than, his hand speed is just above average, the very reason his ass got wrecked throughout the war.

Facts:
Orochimaru deflects Kunia.
Minato lacks the firepower to defeat Orochimaru.
Snakes>Toads
Orochimaru has more intel on Minato than Minato has on Orochimaru.

It's sad and desperate that current users have to resort to "decapitation" as a plea in favor of Minato.
Hahahahaha.

Yes Orochimaru can deflect a kunai but Minato has many of them and he can sacrifice couple clones to tag Orochimaru. He already taged Raikage,Killer Bee and Obito he won´t have any problem tagging Orochimaru.This is when this match is over.

Minato doesn´t lack firepower to beat Orochimaru. He was able to enter into SM in a second and he is perfect sage which means he is better than Jiraiya. And we saw what Jiraiya did with his huge Rasengan that according to databook can destroy the mountain

I dont know can it really destroy a mountain but I know that it can defeat Orochimaru. Databook clearly explains this Rasegan is result of nature energy so Minato who is perfect sage can do the same. Yes he can´t maintain SM for long but he doesn´t need to. He only needs to tag Orochimaru and then he enters SM and teleports Orochimaru directly into his Rasengan.

Ma and Pa sound genjutsu can also beat Orochimaru. Minato won´t have problem to keep them safe(while they are preparing genjutsu) thanks to FTG.

Nothing Oro have is fast enough to damage Minato before he can escape it with FTG. Oro doesn´t have reflexes to react to FTG blitz.

Minato mid diff.